PDA

View Full Version : Gratz to the Suns fans

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Just simply the better team.

Don't let the Laker fagbase, I mean fanbase, annoy you too much. They're still hurting after the ass whoopins you gave them and their insane delusions that Nash somehow took away Kobe's MVPs.

I really don't like the way the Suns match up with the FakeShow, but here's hoping :toast

Venti Quattro
05-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Bitter Spurs fan is bitter.

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Bow out with class, faggot. We're going to make the Suns our bitches. It wont be pretty.

I did bow out with class. Gave my sincere congratulations to the Suns fans.

Unlike the fanbase you're a part of who is nowhere to be seen after 39 point beatdowns in the Finals

Or 3-1 choke jobs.

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:29 PM
look at butthurt midnight pulp. Bringing up shit that the spurs did not do to the Lakers, and from years past, at that.

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:31 PM
look at butthurt midnight pulp. Bringing up shit that the spurs did not do to the Lakers, and from years past, at that.

Dodger season looking good.

And how about them Raiders?

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Dodger season looking good.

And how about them Raiders?

Just got rid of Russell, and the future looks a lot better.

Had a 5 game winning streak and are winning tonight.

How bout them spurs? Wanna make a backdoor sweep thread?

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:38 PM

No. Only faggot Lakers fans do that.

cobbler
05-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Sweep at the hands of the Suns coming. Talk about a classic way to end an era. Ouuuuuch.

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
cool story bro. I can smell the butthurt from here. You truly are obsessed with the Lakers. When even when you're spurs are playing Phoenix, the only team you can think about are the Lakers. feels good, man.

Venti Quattro
05-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Your team has been beaten into a midnight pulp. :lmao

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:44 PM

Take it from me, a lifelong Raiders fan for over 20 years.

The future never "looks better." They won't do shit this year, won't do shit next year, and won't do shit ten years for now.

Also a Dodger fan. Who knows with that club. But it's doubtful they win another ship in out lifetimes.

Even with the dearth of the other SoCal pro sports teams producing titles, I still feel like a winner because I don't root for the Lakers.

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:46 PM
cool story bro. I can smell the butthurt from here. You truly are obsessed with the Lakers. When even when you're spurs are playing Phoenix, the only team you can think about are the Lakers. feels good, man.

Series is over.

I said my gratz to the Suns fans and made a truthful remark about Lakers fans and what occurred last time they played the Suns.

Then all you Laker fags came calling like the predictable morons you are.

cobbler
05-07-2010, 11:46 PM

The future never "looks better." They won't do shit this year, won't do shit next year, and won't do shit ten years for now.

Also a Dodger fan. Who knows with that club. But it's doubtful they win another ship in out lifetimes.

Even with the dearth of the other SoCal pro sports teams producing titles, I still feel like a winner because I don't root for the Lakers.

No, that would make all us the winners. :toast

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM

:toast Had no idea, mang.

Fuck it, man. I picked the Raiders and you gotta stick with it. If they suck till I die, so fucking be it. If they do win it, though, It will pretty much complete my life.

midnightpulp
05-07-2010, 11:53 PM
No, that would make all us the winners. :toast

Not really.

I made a conscious effort never to cheer for that Purple N Piss sideshow, even when they were winning in the 80s.

Most annoying franchise in the history of sports with the worst fanbase in the history of fandom.

There's more to cheering on a team than just them winning titles. But most likely, like countless Southern California citizens, your teams are Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys.

cobbler
05-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Not really.

I made a conscious effort never to cheer for that Purple N Piss sideshow, even when they were winning in the 80s.

Most annoying franchise in the history of sports with the worst fanbase in the history of fandom.

There's more to cheering on a team than just them winning titles. But most likely, like countless Southern California citizens, your teams are Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys.

Nope... Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Rams.

As for your not being a fan of the Lakers.... cool. Stand proud LOSER! :toast

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Raiders, Dodgers, Lakers, Trojans. Hockey is boring.

Really, the one thing that bugs me about Angelinos are the fags who root for USC at football and UCLA at basketball. It's awful. Awful.

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Nope... Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Rams.

As for your not being a fan of the Lakers.... cool. Stand proud LOSER! :toast

Hell yeah I stand proud not being a fan of those faggots.

I been bantering with Laker fantards for as long as I can remember, even before Al Gore invented the internet.

It really is all in fun. Thing is, Laker fans take the image of themselves very seriously, so it's very easy to troll them.

Deep down, most them know how fairweather they really are, but they feign the hardcore fan act in hopes of convincing themselves otherwise.

Truth is, if the Lakers were irrelevant and the Clippers somehow were, you'd trade in your Purple N Gold for Red N White.

Saw this when the Dodgers sucked ass and the Angels were winning. It's the nature of the SoCal sports fan.

IronMexican
05-08-2010, 12:02 AM
I agree, SoCal sports fans are about as bandwagon as they come. It's why LA can't support a team.

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:02 AM

Really, the one thing that bugs me about Angelinos are the fags who root for USC at football and UCLA at basketball. It's awful. Awful.

That's Lakaluva.

cobbler
05-08-2010, 12:07 AM

I do... so be it. But I am also a lot older than you and when I was a kid you didnt have ESPN and the networks showing every game on the planet. USC was dominant in football and UCLA was thr mecca of college basketball so those are the teams we got to see and rooted for as kids. Not sure how you can classify that as bandwagoning. Never rooted for any other teams in my life. Then again, I could care less if the teams I like have bandwagoning fans or not. I just want the TEAMS to win. Isn't that what its all about?

Have you ever seen Hockey live? It loses more in the translation to TV than any other sport.

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:12 AM
I do... so be it. But I am also a lot older than you and when I was a kid you didnt have ESPN and the networks showing every game on the planet. USC was dominant in football and UCLA was mecca of college basketball so those are the teams we got to see and rooted for as kids. Not sure how you can classify that as bandwagoning. Never rooted for any other teams in my life. Then again, I could care less if the teams I like have bandwagoning fans or not. I just want the TEAMS to win. Isn't that what its all about?

Have you ever seen Hockey live? It loses more in the translation to TV than any other sport.

No. It's cause SoCal sports fans are fairweather faggots.

You people only know how to root for winning teams, not cause you have "high expectations," it's because the majority of you are spineless cowards who fear the rough times every fan has to go through.

cobbler
05-08-2010, 12:21 AM
No. It's cause SoCal sports fans are fairweather faggots.

You people only know how to root for winning teams, not cause you have "high expectations," it's because the majority of you are spineless cowards who fear the rough times every fan has to go through.

Well, In my experience, fans are just fans and you see the whole spectrum of personalities within a fan base. And more often then not, it's the ones that go around spouting the "spineless and coward" remarks who usually turn out to be just that. Just saying...

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Well, In my experience, fans are just fans and you see the whole spectrum of personalities within a fan base. And more often then not, it's the ones that go around spouting the "spineless and coward" remarks who usually turn out to be just that. Just saying...

Implying that I'm fairweather?

Nah. If I was, I'd root for the Lakers. I chose the Spurs as my team when the Lakers were the cream of the crop.

The only championship I experienced as a SoCal sports fan is the 88 Dodger World Series. Other than that, it's been a pretty dry run. So I understand why you guys soak your underwear in sperm every time the Lakers are relevant.

But yeah, the majority of SoCal sports fans are either cowards, or are simply distracted by the next shiny thing that captures their attention when the season is over.

Why do you think Staples always gets criticized for being a less than enthusiastic arena? Most of those morons over there are either on their cell phones, texting, or posing for the camera. They could care less about basketball or sports in general.

It's why the world hates Laker fan.

Nothing to do with "jealously" of their 10 titles.

SomeCallMeTim
05-08-2010, 12:40 AM

Funny, I've lived in SoCal since 97, have yet to meet a Laker/Yankee/Cowboy fan like you've described... and I've met a lot of sports fans.

Totally unnecessary anyway, SoCal in the 2000s was a frontrunner's paradise with local pro teams winning titles in basketball, baseball, football, and hockey... shoot, even the WNBA team won a couple titles.

Killakobe81
05-08-2010, 12:42 AM
I did bow out with class. Gave my sincere congratulations to the Suns fans.

Unlike the fanbase you're a part of who is nowhere to be seen after 39 point beatdowns in the Finals

Or 3-1 choke jobs.

I was here after the 39 point beating...still am.

I know it huirts to think Lakers may repeat but If i was you i would pray Duncan's uneven performaces this playoffs is not a harbinger of things to come.

The Duncan i know kills the Suns with a 30 and 15

Killakobe81
05-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Funny, I've lived in SoCal since 97, have yet to meet a Laker/Yankee/Cowboy fan like you've described... and I've met a lot of sports fans.

Totally unnecessary anyway, SoCal in the 2000s was a frontrunner's paradise with local pro teams winning titles in basketball, baseball, football, and hockey... shoot, even the WNBA team won a couple titles.

I dont like the yankees ...but lived in La (so of course Lakers) and Cowboys had training camp in Oxnard after Raiders left ....so of course Cowboys ...

Funny thing is bitter bitches like yourself throw out the YAnkees/Cowboys/Lakers thing, but the Cowboys haven won shit in 15 years!!!
Any cowboy fan on this site or anywhere else is not a bandwagon

There are more bandwagon Spur fans (i know i lived SA) than Cowboys fans in Dallas or even SA (they cover their games in sA) BECAUSE cowboys fans had their FIRST playoff win in 15 years last season ...how is THAT frontrunning? People are stupid ...

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:48 AM
I was here after the 39 point beating...still am.

I know it huirts to think Lakers may repeat but If i was you i would pray Duncan's uneven performaces this playoffs is not a harbinger of things to come.

The Duncan i know kills the Suns with a 30 and 15

All good runs come to end. Duncan isn't 29 anymore.

No need for praying. While I stick with my teams and root for them and defend them against moron trolls like Lakaluva, I don't live and die with them.

And when the Lakers give up the championship pussy to King James and Kobe is deemed obsolete (he's already been, the media just needs a story to latch it onto), there won't be hurt coming from me.

Even if the Lakers do win it, no hurt.

Cause at the end of the day, I can sleep easy knowing I have never been a Laker fan.

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 12:52 AM
I dont like the yankees ...but lived in La (so of course Lakers) and Cowboys had training camp in Oxnard after Raiders left ....so of course Cowboys ...

Funny thing is bitter bitches like yourself throw out the YAnkees/Cowboys/Lakers thing, but the Cowboys haven won shit in 15 years!!!
Any cowboy fan on this site or anywhere else is not a bandwagon

There are more bandwagon Spur fans (i know i lived SA) than Cowboys fans in Dallas or even SA (they cover their games in sA) BECAUSE cowboys fans had their FIRST playoff win in 15 years last season ...how is THAT frontrunning? People are stupid ...

That doesn't matter. A fairweather fan usually likes teams with multiple titles so they can proclaim "X Titles, bitch!" New England isn't sexy enough to lure a fairweather fan. There are a lot of Steelers fans in SoCal, though.

And I'm far from bitter. Trolling dickhead Lakers fans has been a hobby of mine for a long time.

cobbler
05-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Implying that I'm fairweather?

No.... I was implying that you are most likely the spineless coward that you speak of. How could you not get that?

Yikes!

cobbler
05-08-2010, 12:58 AM
And I'm far from bitter. Trolling dickhead Lakers fans has been a hobby of mine for a long time.

So when did you first come to the realization you liked playing with dick heads? :lol

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
No.... I was implying that you are most likely the spineless coward that you speak of. How could you not get that?

Yikes!

How am I spineless when I'm here after a loss talking shit?

Also, the Spurs (and the 88 Dodgers) have been the only teams that I personally saw win a championship. Too young to comprehend the Raiders winning in 84. Can give a shit less about hockey, and college sports are a joke (BCS in Football, recruiting bullshit in basketball).

Been a Spurs fans since the early 90s, and in the 90s, the Spurs were one of basketball history's great underachievers. Crappy decade.

But if you're an older Lakers fan, you've been through your share of misery. The Celtics constantly destroying you in the 60s must've been pretty frustrating. Although I suspect you were too distracted by your erector set and cap guns to really give a shit.

You probably didn't become "passionate" about the Lakers until 71.

That said, if you're a genuine old-schooler, I have no bone to pick. Fans like luva and 21_Blessings are the types I go after.

midnightpulp
05-08-2010, 01:07 AM
So when did you first come to the realization you liked playing with dick heads? :lol

Well, I troll Lakers fans (which you interpret as "playing") and Lakers fans usually have, or have had, Magic's, Shaq's, or Kobe's dick in their mouth, and the mouth is part of the head, thus...

You figure out, dickhead.

cobbler
05-08-2010, 01:10 AM
How am I spineless when I'm here after a loss talking shit?

Also, the Spurs (and the 88 Dodgers) have been the only teams that I personally saw win a championship. Too young to comprehend the Raiders winning in 84. Can give a shit less about hockey, and college sports are a joke (BCS in Football, recruiting bullshit in basketball).

Been a Spurs fans since the early 90s, and in the 90s, the Spurs were one of basketball history's great underachievers. Crappy decade.

But if you're an older Lakers fan, you've been through your share of misery. The Celtics constantly destroying you in the 60s must've been pretty frustrating. Although I suspect you were too distracted by your erector set and cap guns to really give a shit.

You probably didn't become "passionate" about the Lakers until 71.

That said, if you're a genuine old-schooler, I have no bone to pick. Fans like luva and 21_Blessings are the types I go after.

Saw my first playoff game in a loss to Celts in 65 at the sports arena. So I have been there.

And what i meant... about the spineless coward remark was... that it's USUALLY the guys talking about shit like that... who are ACTUALLY that way. At least that is my experience. You will grasp such things when you grow up.