PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Phoenix, but...

SpursDynasty
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
It's more likely than unlikely that Phoenix will win this series. At the same time, Phoenix got some very lucky breaks in this series. The Spurs had control of all 3 games, Phoenix just went on runs at the right time. Tonight, someone that no one has ever heard of, happened to go out and have a big night from the field. Good job Dragic, but enjoy the highlight of your life. Nothing personal against him, but he's probably not going to score 26 points again probably for the rest of his NBA career. I've seen these kind of games from a lot of no-names, from Adam Morrison to Daniel Gibson to Roddy Beaubois....12-for-15 types of nights, then we never see them again. Probably the case here. Good job for showing up at the right time, but we'll probably never see or hear from Dragic again.

If and when Phoenix goes on to face the Lakers in the WCF, I'm expecting a sweep. I'm not seeing a terribly different Phoenix team than the 05, 07, and 08 teams that the Spurs beat in the playoffs. It's still a team that thrives on the jump shot and that's not going to get it done against Bynum/Gasol/Odom frontline.

BlackSwordsMan
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM
tl/dr

4>0rings
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Shut up Timvp.

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Fucking Jeff. It's magical.

Ghazi
05-07-2010, 11:27 PM
:lmao

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-07-2010, 11:31 PM
But I thought you said the Lakers wouldn't make it to the WCF!

pauls931
05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Good one...

cobbler
05-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Spurs headed to irrelevance at the hands of a sweep by their personal doormats the Suns.

Ouuuuuuuchhhh!

DJ Mbenga
05-07-2010, 11:41 PM
It's more likely than unlikely that Phoenix will win this series. At the same time, Phoenix got some very lucky breaks in this series. The Spurs had control of all 3 games, Phoenix just went on runs at the right time. Tonight, someone that no one has ever heard of, happened to go out and have a big night from the field. Good job Dragic, but enjoy the highlight of your life. Nothing personal against him, but he's probably not going to score 26 points again probably for the rest of his NBA career. I've seen these kind of games from a lot of no-names, from Adam Morrison to Daniel Gibson to Roddy Beaubois....12-for-15 types of nights, then we never see them again. Probably the case here. Good job for showing up at the right time, but we'll probably never see or hear from Dragic again.

If and when Phoenix goes on to face the Lakers in the WCF, I'm expecting a sweep. I'm not seeing a terribly different Phoenix team than the 05, 07, and 08 teams that the Spurs beat in the playoffs. It's still a team that thrives on the jump shot and that's not going to get it done against Bynum/Gasol/Odom frontline.

you should have mentioned george hill

redzero
05-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Shut up Timvp.

Yes.

Dude, give it a break.

Chieflion
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Same troll who predicted a Spurs-Suns 4-0 sweep in favor of the Spurs. Ultimate jinx.

j-money24
05-08-2010, 02:07 PM
But I thought you said the Lakers wouldn't make it to the WCF!

Actually he said the Lakers would lose against OKC in his first round predictions.

pauls931
05-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Is this the troll that lost a bet last season that required him to not post this season?

mavsfan1000
05-08-2010, 02:26 PM
The suns were just stealing games they were supposed to steal. No surprises here.

Vertical
05-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Not yet over.

BlackSwordsMan
05-08-2010, 03:12 PM
lol timvp making a new troll to reinforce his old one

Vertical
05-08-2010, 04:11 PM
If I was timvp I would ban your disrespectful ass

dav4463
05-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Game 1- Nash and Richardson played out of their minds.

Game 2-Channing Frye (who?) goes 5 for 5 on three point shots.

Game 3-Who in the ***** is Dragic? !!! Team hits 15 of 26 three pointers!

It's like the Spurs have been ambushed! I've never seen a team get so hot and have it come from such unlikely sources. Spurs have fallen victim to one of the hottest shooting stretches by a team that I've ever seen.

If anybody could come back; I would say the Spurs could, but I'm not expecting much!

GO SPURS GO !!!

BlackSwordsMan
05-08-2010, 04:44 PM

It's like the Spurs have been ambushed! I've never seen a team get so hot and have it come from such unlikely sources. Spurs have fallen victim to one of the hottest shooting stretches by a team that I've ever seen.

If anybody could come back; I would say the Spurs could, but I'm not expecting much!

GO SPURS GO !!!
lack of D will do that to a team

SomeCallMeTim
05-08-2010, 04:51 PM

GO SPURS GO !!!

"Unlikely sources"?

Nash and Richardson? Two All-Stars and Nash has a couple MVPs. Both have been playing great thru the POs.

Frye hitting bombs is what he's done all season.

Dragic -- I'll give you Dragic.

SomeCallMeTim
05-08-2010, 05:05 PM
"Unlikely sources"?

Nash and Richardson? Two All-Stars and Nash has a couple MVPs. Both have been playing great thru the POs.

Frye hitting bombs is what he's done all season.

Dragic -- I'll give you Dragic.

Guess I was wrong about Richardson being an All-Star. Thought for sure he made a team while with GS. He had several 20 PPG seasons but for bad teams.

Still playing great though.

Mavs_man_41
05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes.

Dude, give it a break.

?? it really is timvp

the original jeff was probably a retarded poster, but he stopped posting at some point and timvp resumed posting under his name so that the legend didn't die

TampaDude
05-08-2010, 06:07 PM
The Suns are just out there shooting some shots...just beating a team they're supposed to beat...no surprises here.

redzero
05-08-2010, 07:57 PM
?? it really is timvp

the original jeff was probably a retarded poster, but he stopped posting at some point and timvp resumed posting under his name so that the legend didn't die

I still remember the time timvp made a troll topic about Dwight Howard in his own account. He closed that shit fast.

:lol

spursfan1000
05-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I could have sworn I just read a topic from spursdynasty that Spurs were going to win 4-3.