PDA

View Full Version : please answer this spur fans!!!

spurspokesman
05-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I will honestly admit that I am happy the fo did shake up a few things and give us a better chance to win. But it was one person I was vehemently against letting walk. You know his name. Even at his old age I can see him contributing way more than the trash we have on the bench. The fo didn't screw up in who they brung in. They failed in who they didn't bother to bring back. ill express my thought. I MISS BRUCE. He was our enforcer and he was truly one of the reasons I died to watchmy spurs

honestfool84
05-07-2010, 11:30 PM
yeh, we miss Bruce.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2010, 11:31 PM
You didn't ask anything here either.

DMX7
05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Get over it people. Bruce wasn't a good defender last year and he couldn't stay on the floor offensively. This team isn't losing because it doesn't have Bruce, it's losing because the entire team is playing crap defense.

superjames1992
05-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Bruce didn't play much last year and would have been even worse this year. He's too old now. He's almost 40.

He was great for us for many years, but if you think he'd help us now, I don't know what to say.

Borosai
05-07-2010, 11:38 PM
The team made a big move that failed. Now they have to undo it as quickly as possible.

spurspokesman
05-07-2010, 11:41 PM
You didn't ask anything here either.

Ur sarcasm never ceases to amaze me chump. In theory what I'm asking is how does he do any worse than these guys. With his smarts alone he plays better. In spurts hed definetely help us.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Ur sarcasm never ceases to amaze me chump. In theory what I'm asking is how does he do any worse than these guys. With his smarts alone he plays better. In spurts hed definetely help us.Nah.

Too old.

He'd still be playing if he wasn't.

Replacing Mason with anyone in February would've helped more.

polandprzem
05-07-2010, 11:46 PM
somebody stopped CD from a failure