PDA

View Full Version : Stop these "its over" threads until its over!Stand by your team you bandwagon fans

SinBAD
05-07-2010, 11:44 PM
I'm very disappointed in all these fans who posting things like the duncan era is over.Its not over!Make a few adjustments and we're good.
Show some support and stand by your team you bandwagon fans.

JRPOLOBOY
05-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Im with the Spurs till they head home for the summer. Yeah statistics show 100% we will lose but these guys will start talking shit after 2 losses what do you expect. I hope yal find a way silver and black i still believe!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
05-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Pointing out the truth means your not standing by your team? You're a fucking idiot. Some of us "bandwagon" fans have been following this team long before the rings so maybe you should take your 156 posts and suck my dick?

SinBAD
05-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Go to hell manny.I dont curse because i have class.I have been watching the spurs way b4 u were born.I dont post alot because i am busy.post number means nothing.I can post 100 posts a day if i wanted to but some of use are too busy unlike you who probably have no job and just watch the spurs.Get a life loser

Riverwalkman
05-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Ok, I forgive spurs for ruining my weekend.

Blake
05-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Id rather see a moratorium on the "its not over til its over" threads.

sammy
05-08-2010, 12:21 AM
I will never give up on the Spurs! Go Spurs Go!

mexicanjunior
05-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Id rather see a moratorium on the "its not over til its over" threads.

Agreed...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-08-2010, 12:26 AM
i dont think some posters here are really jumping off the bandwagon when they are carefully pointing out the obvious that has transpired throughout these series. so far the series isn't over but there are signs, many signs that are new to many of us who have been watching the spurs win championships before.

there are some signs of this team not being able to stop the suns this time around, simply put.

let's hope the spurs rebound and take the series to 7 games and win but really some of the stuff we are seeing is uncharacteristic from past spurs championship teams.

at any rate, im happy with the good times the spurs have given to all their fans already - that can't never be taken away

LakerHater
05-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Co-sign this thread!

MarceloM!
05-08-2010, 12:30 AM
It's over

spurtech09
05-08-2010, 12:33 AM
maybe one win.....but yeah this series is over....props to the suns team

lurker
05-08-2010, 12:37 AM
You don't have to check your realism at the door in order to be a "true fan" of a team.

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:03 AM
It takes 4 wins to win a series...and last I checked..they have 3. I'll Always Believe in this team for as long as I live damn it..:flag:

4>0rings
05-08-2010, 02:13 AM
It's over

hunterxaz
05-08-2010, 02:43 AM
My post history proves my shit talking here. I figured we'd go back to PHX 3-1, never would have dreamed to start out 3-0. Was a nice run by you guys though.

HankChinaski
05-08-2010, 02:51 AM
Oh yeah!? Before he was born!!? I WAS WATCHING SPURS GAME WAY BACK WHEN I WAS JUST A GLINT INSIDE MY OLD MAN'S BALL SACK!

Yeah!!

You guys are silly with how you bitch to each other.

J.T.
05-08-2010, 02:56 AM
I mean, I'm definitely not gonna be the guy who says the Spurs can be the first team to recover from 0-3 but that would be icing on the cake with the whole Suns thing.

Blackjack
05-08-2010, 03:11 AM
I mean, I'm definitely not gonna be the guy who says the Spurs can be the first team to recover from 0-3 but that would be icing on the cake with the whole Suns thing.

I made mention of that the other day. Even Suns fan would have to agree it'd be morbidly fitting, given the Spurs-Suns history. :lol

Texas_Ranger
05-08-2010, 03:13 AM
If fucking Goran Dragic can fuck this team up the it's fucking over!

hsxvvd
05-08-2010, 03:15 AM
But if it is over, it's over. So the whole it's not over until it's over doesn't apply. It's over.

This thread was more relevant at 2-0.

4 straight wins... what would we be saying if we were 3-0 up and the Suns fans were saying this shit... we all know the answer.

hunterxaz
05-08-2010, 03:17 AM
duncan isn't a nash, or hill. he's already on the decline... nash is maintaining, hill is on the upswing. duncan = over.

time to rebuild, guys.

Blackjack
05-08-2010, 03:20 AM
duncan isn't a nash, or hill. he's already on the decline... nash is maintaining, hill is on the upswing. duncan = over.

time to rebuild, guys.

Enjoy your team's success (and try not to make a fool of yourself with those kind of comments about Duncan-- he's still a top 5 big in the league).

WalterBenitez
05-08-2010, 06:59 AM
I support this team I'd love to see a 4-3... but not so idealistic... we are done

Oh, Gee!!
05-08-2010, 08:36 AM
You don't have to check your realism at the door in order to be a "true fan" of a team.

actually, you might. "Fan" is short for fanatic, and a "fanatic" is a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal

TampaDude
05-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Yeah, the Suns still have to win one more, but they are clearly the superior team this time around. It's over. Props to the Suns. Please beat the Lakers for us. :toast

WalterBenitez
05-08-2010, 09:32 AM
actually, you might. "Fan" is short for fanatic, and a "fanatic" is a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal

:depressed I am a kind of very emotive and wanna burn the world when we lose, so I am not a fan ... :bang

Oh, Gee!!
05-08-2010, 10:26 AM
:depressed I am a kind of very emotive and wanna burn the world when we lose, so I am not a fan ... :bang

you're bi-polar

FromWayDowntown
05-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I've been watching this team since the days when winning 50 games in a regular season and winning A playoff series was a big deal. (and, by the way, the fact that we now take a 50-win season for granted and consider a playoffs with only one series win to be a disappointment is actually a pretty remarkable thing). I'm not sure how anyone who stuck with it through the post-Gervin/pre-Robinson stretch of Spurs history could ever be considered a bandwagon fan.

And with that said, this thing is over.

TampaDude
05-08-2010, 12:29 PM
you're bi-polar

I think we all are, just like the Spurs. :lol

eyeh8u
05-08-2010, 12:35 PM
It's over

change for sig then

m33p0
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
we need more than just "a few adjustments" to be good.

SCdac
05-08-2010, 05:38 PM
I'll be rooting for this team whether they win 50 games or 15 games, and I like to think deep down most Spurs fans are the same way... However, it is tough not to look ahead into the off-season with the hole we've currently dug ourselves... Whether it's right or not, who knows, but it's just hard to resist at this point.

spurs2112
05-08-2010, 06:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Considering the history on how the Suns always seem to get the short end of the stick. Who knows, wishful thinking I guess but until I see the "4" by the Suns anything is possible. GO SPURS!

Biggems
05-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm very disappointed in all these fans who posting things like the duncan era is over.Its not over!Make a few adjustments and we're good.
Show some support and stand by your team you bandwagon fans.

Ive been a Spurs fan my whole life...im 35 now. Its over. Now all those fat hoes here in SA can sing their Tex Mex Opera.....

We are completely unclutch this season. It just isnt our year.....no shame in that.

It is time to throw out the garbage, add some new faces, get the big 3 healthy, and make another run next season.

GO SPURS GO

Biggems
05-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Go to hell manny.I dont curse because i have class.I have been watching the spurs way b4 u were born.I dont post alot because i am busy.post number means nothing.I can post 100 posts a day if i wanted to but some of use are too busy unlike you who probably have no job and just watch the spurs.Get a life loser

cursing = no class.....but calling realistic fans a bunch of bandwagoners = class

Shut the hell up NOOB.

We are all Spurs fans and frustrated by the events of this series and of how Pop has handled the lineup....but no need to call one another out.

If Manny is classless, then you sir are just as classless.

spursfan1000
05-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Ive been following the Spurs since 2003 when they won championship...I guess im a bandwagon fan even tho i live in SA :lol

SinBAD
05-08-2010, 10:10 PM
cursing = no class.....but calling realistic fans a bunch of bandwagoners = class

Shut the hell up NOOB.

We are all Spurs fans and frustrated by the events of this series and of how Pop has handled the lineup....but no need to call one another out.

If Manny is classless, then you sir are just as classless.

Biggems,when i say bandwagon fans, I am talking about a specific group and since you are a loyal fan you arte not one of them.You know who I;m talking about.there are alot of trolls on this forum.We can blame pop for anything.He is the coach and he knows best.We are just fans and tend to think we would be better coaches than Pop.he won 4 rings and beat the mavs last series.He has proven himself more than enough.

We are just tired because we have no bench.Its not Pops fault of the big 3.
If you didnt stand by the team when they were down earlier this season then when they started to play well you stood by them then you are a bandwagon fan.Thats who I'm talking about.

dbestpro
05-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I went to my first game in 78. Saw the Spurs play the Bullets in the playoffs. Been rooting for them every since. Use to have drinks with Gene Banks at the club. We got jobbed early in the Spurs NBA career. NBA did not want an ABA champion. Still I stayed a fan through the days of Walter Berry, Cadillac Anderson and Alvin Robertson. I was as happy as anyone when they turned the corner with Sean and DRob. Then the age of Duncan, Manu and TP has kept me watching the game well into May and June.

Having said all of that this has been one of the most difficult of years to be a Spurs fan. To get as far as we have this year is nothing short of amazing. I do believe that Pop for whatever reason has done a very bad job of coaching this season. Too many players playing out of position never where able to get comfortable with their roles. I for one will not be too upset when the season ends. It has been just too painful to watch as I am of the belief that Pop has lost the team as a whole. He does not believe in them, they do not believe in him, nor do they believe in each other. As a result I too do not believe that this team should continue. I do think that we have the nuts and bolts to regroup with the right player changes for next year. I also hope I never have to watch another game where small ball gives the game away.

Budkin
05-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Dude, it's over.