PDA

View Full Version : Everything's gonna be alright.

SoCalSpursFan
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
4 rings in the last 10 years.

Myself (and you guys too), as Spurs fans, are more than content with our franchise. We had a hell of a run, whose to say it is even over? We got to watch Robinson go out like a champ and Duncan cement himself among the all-time greats.

I realize it is tough now to listen to Suns fans rant and rave...but in 3 weeks they will be losing 4-0 or 4-1 to the Lakers, and at that point you can tell any Suns fan the only difference between you and them right now is four championship fucking rings. These series hurt, but its temporary, and would you trade 4 rings for a series victory right now? Doubt it. I know I wouldn't. The Suns would trade Nash's left nut for a ring. Hell, they are gonna throw a parade through downtown Phoenix just cause they actually beat the Spurs.

Keep your head up Spurs fans, keep the faith, and hey, how great would it be to make phoenix the first team to blow a 3-0 lead. You know if ANY team could do it, it's the Suns.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

4 Rings. Smile. Everything is gonna be ok.

Pretend you are a Denver Nugget and mellow out.

mexicanjunior
05-07-2010, 11:49 PM
The past was great...watching my Finals boxset would be a better option on Sunday.