PDA

View Full Version : Whoop ti do.... What have the Suns accomplished?

Spurs16212
05-08-2010, 12:14 AM
If the Suns come up ringless again....

Beating the Spurs doesnt mean a thing......

I remember when the Mavericks acted like they had won the NBA Championship when they eliminated us a few years back in game 7 only to get rolled in the finals by Miami.... LMAO.....

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2010, 12:15 AM
They beat the Spurs and are now in the WCF after most people said they wouldn't be that great this season..that's an accomplishment..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 12:15 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

It does mean something, we actually consider beating the Spurs winning a championship. Banner goes up next week.

1 ring, faggot.

mexicanjunior
05-08-2010, 12:16 AM
So now we can only take solace in the team that sweeps us not winning a title?

TheProfessor
05-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Butthurt thread. Just give them credit for finally getting the monkey off their back and move on.

Harry Callahan
05-08-2010, 12:19 AM
The Suns are going to lose in five or six games to the Lakers and the series won't be terribly competitive.

The Suns will likely defeat the worst team the Spurs have put out on the floor in 13 years. It's an accomplishment to a certain extent, but the Suns already blew their chance at a title years ago.

Spurs16212
I am only saying that before you start over celebrating over one series win over the Spurs your only half way towards the actual goal they are looking towards.....

There is no crying here... My hat goes out to the Suns and I wish them luck the rest of the way.... I just hope they dont make the same mistake that Dallas made...... Phoenix has played a hell of a series..... Great job

4RINGS

It does mean something, we actually consider beating the Spurs winning a championship. Banner goes up next week.

1 ring, faggot.

HAHAHA... the MAVS earned this RING last year... you get yours in 2010... CONGRATS!:whine

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 12:22 AM
I am only saying that before you start over celebrating over one series win over the Spurs your only half way towards the actual goal they are looking towards.....

Wrong again. Banner goes up once the series is official. We won a championship.

1 ring, faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
HAHAHA... the MAVS earned this RING last year... you get yours in 2010... CONGRATS!:whine

that's 1 person who's taken the bait

spurtech09
05-08-2010, 12:27 AM
that is true......it would be a waste.....how about you suns fans start dogging the spurs win you reach the nba finals and win a championship....but guess what it ain't gonna happen ....so suns fans calm down and enjoy these wins while they last cause it ain't gonna last.....goodluck:)

LakerHater
05-08-2010, 12:30 AM
They are supposed to beat the Spurs, they're the #3 seed playin a #7 seed!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-08-2010, 01:02 AM
i honestly think they have accomplished something i didn't think it was possible this year - to make the starting team of the san antonio spurs playing at their best looking like helpless mofos out there in the 4th quarter, which has always been for the most part spurs' property all these years.

im sure the lakers are now salivating with what is developing at san antonio.

timtonymanu
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
We are not classless Mav fans.

Show some respect. The Spurs dont deserve any for that effort out there.

leemajors
05-08-2010, 01:16 AM
they're beating the crap out of the spurs.

peskypesky
05-08-2010, 01:17 AM
the Spurs are sucking and the Suns are taking care of business. nuff said.

dav4463
05-08-2010, 01:22 AM
15 of 26 three pointers is some seriously great shooting! That is hard for anyone to beat.

Chief
05-08-2010, 01:30 AM
What will the suns have accomplished , how about ¨getting over the hump¨. if a team finally beats a team that consistently has kicked their asses every time in the playoffs, then that IS a huge accomplishment, kudos to phoenix on a job well done, especially Gentry

Xylus
05-08-2010, 01:33 AM
The Suns haven't won shit. I'm certainly not satisfied.

16. Only 9 to go.

mytespurs
05-08-2010, 01:48 AM
If the Suns come up ringless again....

Beating the Spurs doesnt mean a thing......

I remember when the Mavericks acted like they had won the NBA Championship when they eliminated us a few years back in game 7 only to get rolled in the finals by Miami.... LMAO.....

what have they accomplished???!!! let's see...to date, they won 2 games at home, beat the Spurs on their homecourt, are up 3-0 and can sweep the Spurs come Sunday-THAT'S what they've accomplished and that looks pretty good to this Spurs fan! I'd take their 3-0 vs being down 0-3 and in serious danger of being sweeped!

Painful but it is what it is....................

greyforest
05-08-2010, 01:52 AM

1 ring, faggot.

dude u just owned urself

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 01:53 AM
dude u just owned urself

Nope, it's called trolling. Consider yourself bait taker #2.

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:01 AM

There is no crying here... My hat goes out to the Suns and I wish them luck the rest of the way.... I just hope they dont make the same mistake that Dallas made...... Phoenix has played a hell of a series..... Great job

STFU and get out if you're quitting already..."wishing them luck the rest of the way." The Spurs arent out yet numbnuts!

DubMcDub
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM
STFU and get out if you're quitting already..."wishing them luck the rest of the way." The Spurs arent out yet numbnuts!

Dude, they're done. They're not winning 4 in a row.

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Dude, they're done. They're not winning 4 in a row.

Anything is possible in the world of Sports...so unlike you "Mavs fan," I always believe in this team till the very end.

DubMcDub
05-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Anything is possible in the world of Sports...so unlike you "Mavs fan," I always believe in this team till the very end.

It's "possible" in a strict sense, but it's not possible in any reasonable sense. It's never happened in the NBA, and it's not going to happen with 2 more games in Phoenix and with the Spurs totally demoralized.

It's over.

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:13 AM
It's "possible" in a strict sense, but it's not possible in any reasonable sense. It's never happened in the NBA, and it's not going to happen with 2 more games in Phoenix and with the Spurs totally demoralized.

It's over.

Like I said...the world of Sports is crazy. So unless you've been to the future and came back, you or no one else knows what is going to happen. Sure it's never happened in the NBA..but guess what, it had never happened in Baseball until 2004 when the most cursed team (besides the Cubs) in Baseball came back from 3-0 and knocked off the "almighty" Yankees after being blown out in 2 of the first 3 games. So go ahead and keep posting trying to convince me that this thing is over, because it's not going to work. Peace. :flag:

DubMcDub
05-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Like I said...the world of Sports is crazy. So unless you've been to the future and came back, you or no one else knows what is going to happen. Sure it's never happened in the NBA..but guess what, it had never happened in Baseball until 2004 when the most cursed team (besides the Cubs) in Baseball came back from 3-0 and knocked off the "almighty" Yankees after being blown out in 2 of the first 3 games. So go ahead and keep posting trying to convince me that this thing is over, because it's not going to work. Peace. :flag:

I don't need to "convince" you it's over any more than I need to convince you that water is wet.

4>0rings
05-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Like I said...the world of Sports is crazy. So unless you've been to the future and came back, you or no one else knows what is going to happen. Sure it's never happened in the NBA..but guess what, it had never happened in Baseball until 2004 when the most cursed team (besides the Cubs) in Baseball came back from 3-0 and knocked off the "almighty" Yankees after being blown out in 2 of the first 3 games. So go ahead and keep posting trying to convince me that this thing is over, because it's not going to work. Peace. :flag:It's over bro, it's over.

It's over

Let it go, it's over

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:20 AM
It's over bro, it's over.

It's over

Let it go, it's over

:flag:

crc21209
05-08-2010, 02:20 AM
I don't need to "convince" you it's over any more than I need to convince you that water is wet.

:flag:

Spurs16212
05-09-2010, 08:24 PM

Numbnuts.... What the heck are you drinking. I wish there was something to believe in but in all honesty there is nothing..... If you honestly think they are going to win four in a row your smoking something. Parker is banged up, Ginobili is not right, Duncan cant do it on his own, we sure as hell cant depend on our bench, and Richard Jefferson cant be depended on as well..........

The Spurs are going to have to make some hard decisions this offseason because Jefferson sure as hell may not pass up a $15 million dollar payday... Is the front office going to continue to overspend... Mason has to go as well as Bonner, I think McDyess may retire.... Need to bring in some shooters and a big man that can contribute immediately, hopefully Tiago Splitter can fit that role.

m33p0
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
http://smartcrow.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bitter_mccain2.png

Sisk
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
this thread sucks..

Obstructed_View
05-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Has someone pointed out that if the Suns win then they've beaten the living shit out of the Spurs?

TheChillFactor
05-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Dont be a bitch. They accomplished whipping our ass, thats what.

rascal
05-09-2010, 09:13 PM

Sour grapes

Obstructed_View
05-10-2010, 05:49 AM

I guess some Spurs fans aspire to be classless like Mavs fans. Maybe they can go put up "crofl" threads if the Suns are eliminated.