PDA

View Full Version : Question for Suns Fans or Laker Haters

kwamay_brown54
05-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Please tell me you don't really believe that Jarron Collins/Frye/Amare can realistlcally defend in the paint versus Gasol/Bynum/Odom. :lmao:lmao:lmao

I know the Fisher/Nash matchup is a total mismatch but not even close to the frontcourt matchup.

I didn't even mention jrich/hill vs the black mamba. :rollin:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 12:20 AM
I think the Suns have little to no chance at winning the series.....

There, now that hearing a Suns fan say his team had no chance, can you get your nut and stop making retarded threads?

djohn2oo8
05-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Damn, already shitting your pants

Giuseppe
05-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Sunsdom will remain with their original tact= stay humble, stay hungry.

Realistically they stand just as good a chance as anybody else that is still standing.

lurker
05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Laker fans getting their insecurity on early.

sabar
05-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Laker fans getting their insecurity on early.

Laker fans have been getting their insecurity in since LAST offseason. And that's insecurity towards THIS postseason.

Nothing new for the franchise :wakeup

cobbler
05-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Nothing new for the franchise

Just like these ----> :lobt:

SomeCallMeTim
05-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Please tell me you don't really believe that Jarron Collins/Frye/Amare can realistlcally defend in the paint versus Gasol/Bynum/Odom. :lmao:lmao:lmao

I know the Fisher/Nash matchup is a total mismatch but not even close to the frontcourt matchup.

I didn't even mention jrich/hill vs the black mamba. :rollin:rollin

Lakers will destroy the Suns down low, most likely.

But I don't think the wing is quite the matchup problem for Phx you're making it out to be. J-Rich is balling this postseason and fitting perfectly with the offense.

And yes, watching Nash, Dragic, even Barbosa take turns torturing the SA defense is already giving me nightmares of being forced to witness Fisher, Brown, and Farmar trying to check them...

da_suns_fan
05-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Absolutely not.

But LOPEZ, Amare, Frye and Amundson should do much better.

That is, if Lopez comes back.