PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen Wouldn't Let This Happen

BeeGee
05-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Shame on you, San Antonio. Bruce would've shut that Dragic bullshit down by any means necessary. The Duncan Era was over as soon as Bowtie Bruce bounced to BSPN. He may have lost a step or two, but he wouldn't let some freakin bench euroscrub score 23 in any gotdam quarter. Spurs are just Charmin-soft, and Pop needs to give it up. Alvin Gentry has coached the craters off of Pop's face in this series. And let this be a lesson for the Spurs: NEVER SIGN POP TARTS LIKE RICHARD JEFFERSON. They'd be better off with old Bruce still giving 110% on defense and Roger Mason shooting 3s on the move. This shit has to be more embarrassing than losing to the Cubans in a down year.

4>0rings
05-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Pop can be blamed for that too. :lol

timtonymanu
05-08-2010, 12:35 AM
All because Pop thought Finley was still worth a damn.

Bruce would have helped against this Suns team. I dont know if the Spurs would have won but they wouldnt lay eggs like this with Bruce.

Baseline
05-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Shame on you, San Antonio. Bruce would've shut that Dragic bullshit down by any means necessary. The Duncan Era was over as soon as Bowtie Bruce bounced to BSPN. He may have lost a step or two, but he wouldn't let some freakin bench euroscrub score 23 in any gotdam quarter. Spurs are just Charmin-soft, and Pop needs to give it up. Alvin Gentry has coached the craters off of Pop's face in this series. And let this be a lesson for the Spurs: NEVER SIGN POP TARTS LIKE RICHARD JEFFERSON. They'd be better off with old Bruce still giving 110% on defense and Roger Mason shooting 3s on the move. This shit has to be more embarrassing than losing to the Cubans in a down year.

Man, life is horrible when you agree with a Laker fan, but I totally do in this case.

The Spurs' demise started when he began benching Bowen for Finley, despite Popovich's mantra of "if you can't defend, you won't play for me."

The guy has coached us straight down the toilet. Bowen or no Bowen, you can't let one play (the Suns' pick and roll) beat you for 48 consecutive minutes for three straight games.

You can bet Phil Jackson won't let it happen, and Phil will stop it with Fisher, who shouldn't even be in the league anymore.