PDA

View Full Version : _Sorry but, the Suns look better than the Spurs_

mouse
05-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Looking at tonight's Mavs vs Suns game? I just realized It would be better to play the Spurs. Although the Spurs are one of the top 5 teams in the NBA I rather face them than the Suns, the suns have many weapons, And if your a real Spurs fan you better pray to your creator that the mavs do you a favor and beat the Suns in game 7,

Because you don't want no part of Nash and his young talented team,

As for tonight's game? I am very happy, AJ will come back with a avenge ns he proved that after game two with the rockets,

But the real reason I am Happy? Dirk is not hurt and that is worth a 20 point loss any day, ask yourselves would you rather win game one against the Sonics? or lose game one and have Tim Duncan ready for game two?

Anyway the bottom-line is ? The Suns look better than the Spurs and if you say Different? then you don't know Sports.

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_peace.gif

leemajors
05-09-2005, 11:58 PM
i would say dallas looks like shit, and still can't play defense.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-09-2005, 11:59 PM
toot my van horn

Hook Dem
05-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Very weak Mouse! How bout we won game one and Tim is still healthy? Looks like you better pray to the almighty......Oh....say one for slippin & slidin Avery too! :lol

JoeChalupa
05-10-2005, 12:01 AM
The Suns didn't look bad at all...but then against Dallas nobody does.

mouse
05-10-2005, 12:06 AM
i would say dallas looks like shit, and still can't play defense.

Maybe if you had said that after game two of the Rockets Mavs game?

I might have gave you your props, but to say any team sucks after only one game? is very lame, all most as lame as using one one Slomo's photos on another website.

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_pee-right.gif NASH

T Park
05-10-2005, 12:10 AM
the troll returns.

cqsallie
05-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Looking at tonight's Mavs vs Suns game? I just realized It would be better to play the Spurs. The Suns look better than the Spurs and if you say Different? then you don't know Sports. ://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_peace.gif
Well, this is both a silly and sorry comment. You throw out a challenge: "The Suns look better than the Spurs and if you say different then you don't know sports."
Where's your head, man? I'm reading the Seattle Times and that paper's sports writers are telling the Sonics that they don't have a chance against the Spurs. I can't wait until the Suns arrive in our sights. It will be the Suns vs. Spurs and it will be one hell of a series, but the Spurs will win.
No doubt in this old sports-writer's mind. I know good when I see it... :elephant

mouse
05-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Very weak Mouse! :lol

Yes, all you so called band wagon fans can laugh all you want.

but the truth is....... you have to face one of us, to even get to the promise land. pick your poison

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_kickballs.gif

Jdspur20
05-10-2005, 12:12 AM
toot my van horn

:lol

T Park
05-10-2005, 12:13 AM
you have to face one of us, to even get to the promise land. pick your poison

Thank you Scottie Pippen.

Jdspur20
05-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Looking at tonight's Mavs vs Suns game? I just realized It would be better to play the Spurs. Although the Spurs are one of the top 5 teams in the NBA I rather face them than the Suns, the suns have many weapons, And if your a real Spurs fan you better pray to your creator that the mavs do you a favor and beat the Suns in game 7,

As for tonight's game? I am very happy, AJ will come back with a avenge ns he proved that after game two with the rockets,

But the real reason I am Happy? Dirk is not hurt and that is worth a 20 point loss any day, ask yourselves would you rather win game one against the Sonics? or lose game one and have Tim Duncan ready for game two?

Anyway the bottom-line is ? The Suns look better than the Spurs and if you say Different? then you don't know Sports.

whats this mouse?, i sense trouble in your confidence in the mavs series, you better pray that you loose so you won't face the mighty mighty spurs.

Troll
05-10-2005, 12:17 AM
the troll returns.

Don't you have a box of jerseys you need to try and squeeze your fat ass into for the next gtg?

cqsallie
05-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Yes, all you so called band wagon fans can laugh all you want. but the truth is....... you have to face one of us, to even get to the promise land. pick your poison. ://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_kickballs.gif

Who you be callin' band-wagon fans? Don't ring true, false brotha!!!
Am I wrong in assuming that you were a Spurs fan last month? Geez, I thought you were. What tickled your butt, bro?
:spin

Mr Hanky
05-10-2005, 12:24 AM
whats this mouse?, i sense trouble in your confidence in the mavs series, you better pray that you loose so you won't face the mighty mighty spurs.

I think you might have the wrong mouse, I never quit on my team.

when the Mighty Mighty Mavericks were down 0-2? I made this topic.

http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004602

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Believe.jpg

T Park
05-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Don't you have a box of jerseys you need to try and squeeze your fat ass into for the next gtg?

Dont you have another joint to roll so you can smoke it and get fired for the millionth time?

Solid D
05-10-2005, 12:35 AM
mouse - time to get a new hat.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000C7F16.01-A1V1Z4BJNVFJUK._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Solid D
05-10-2005, 12:37 AM
http://images.hatworld.com/product/11/20009056/1_107.jpg

shyne
05-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Phoenix looks good cause Dallas looks like shit

cqsallie
05-10-2005, 12:39 AM
All respects to the Mousester. This was only one game, played on the Sonics' court. You never know what will happen. I'm rooting for the Mavs in this series, but I think it will come down to the Suns vs. Spurs.
Who will you be liking in that series, Mouse? As a true sports fan, I will watch the championship game even if the Spurs aren't in it - but I find that highly unlikely...

Man In Black
05-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes, all you so called band wagon fans can laugh all you want.

but the truth is....... you have to face one of us, to even get to the promise land. pick your poison

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_kickballs.gif

POISON?

You might as well realize that the ANTIDOTE is a case of 1 even more dominant Big and and an ALL-WORLD Backcourt. These are things that Dallas has never had.

Solid D
05-10-2005, 12:47 AM
http://www.mrbill.com/store/media/hats/Hat_MB.jpg

New hat for mouse.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-10-2005, 12:51 AM
So the the Suns look better than the Spurs while playing against the Mavs. Well the Heat looked better than any team in the universe playing against the friggin' Nets. You've got to compare apples to apples, and teams that don't play defense to some other team than the Spurs.

Jdspur20
05-10-2005, 12:51 AM

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Believe.jpg

your team just got :owned

spursfan05
05-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Sorry but, the Suns look better than the Spurs

no the mavs just look shitty. lets face it avery is trying to turn you into a spurs wannabe. you may have talent but you'll never be the spurs.

rayray2k8
05-10-2005, 01:41 AM
To be honest with you, the tougher teams for the spurs are in the east!
that is IF, the spurs make it to the finals.
i guess you can pick your "posion" :rolleyes
(personally.. i want to play the champs :fro )

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Just because you're bitter about how they TRASHED your sorry ass excuse for a team, doesn't mean we have to worry. We own the Mavs, and we own the Suns. Its real sad to witness desperation. He can't say anything good about his team, so he tries to belittle ours. REAL SAD.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2005, 01:46 AM
I'd say, Game-Time-Gathering, but thats just me hahahaha

SouthernFried
05-10-2005, 02:11 AM

If you are trying to compare a game 1, where there were injuries, and second stringers played a ton after the game was over in the 2nd quarter...to the Phoenix/Mavs game...well, to use your own words... "you just don't know sports."

That was just an ignorant and stupid statement.

milkyway21
05-10-2005, 02:41 AM
...so, where's Dallas "steal" of the season, Mouse? the one named "Van Horn"? I thought it was the Spurs who was cursed when Tim Duncan got injured, you were so happy you said the Spurs were cursed and Karma hit the team, & he's done 'til the rest of the playoffs. :lol :lol :lol.

Hey! the Karma IS ACTUALLY TAKING IT'S TOLL ON YOU, mouse.:D

OR you still choose to ignore the signs?

Solid D
05-10-2005, 08:30 AM
GTG = Get-Together. It is usually a game-time gathering, though.

GoSpurs21
05-10-2005, 10:59 AM
But the real reason I am Happy? Dirk is not hurt and that is worth a 20 point loss any day,

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_peace.gifAt least if irk was hurt that would explain his disappearance from the playoffs this year. Instead he is just sucking ass (a lot like mouse)

The sonics also found out what it is like to play against a team that actually plays defense. The suns barely beat the Tim and Manu less Spurs earlier this year.

nkdlunch
05-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Phoenix looks good cause Dallas looks like shit

This stupid thread should have ended there.

romsho
05-10-2005, 11:06 AM
You don't know shit. Run along now..

cherylsteele
05-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Coming from the viewpoint of the Mavs and their fans I can see why they would say that.

The Mavs are still _allas...and since that is the case it makes a difference.

Plus the Mavs on offense aren't as potent as they have been in years past.....Jason Terry is the point guard...that is as good a reason as any to understand why the Mavs are overmatched vs. Phoenix.

Terry is a good player...but a point guard he is not......the Mavs parted ways with their PG and now Nash is going lead his team to a quick series victory.

And no.....I am not worried about Phoenix....they play bad "D" too...it is just that their offense is better that the Mavs.

MadDog73
05-10-2005, 01:33 PM

Well, at least you have the sense to know the Spurs will beat the Sonics....

as for "picking my poison" I really don't care who wins.

I picked Dallas over Suns in 6, but I won't be too unhappy if the Mavs fail.

Beating the "Number 1" team in the West will do better for our egos than beating the Mavs (again) in Rd 3.

Willinsa
05-10-2005, 01:49 PM

Hey Mouse how many titles have your mavs won? zero
How many have the suns won? zero

Your team sucks and it cannot play defense, and when Phoenix plays the Spurs it will be the first team to give them any problems. So don't come on here like you know your sports because you don't.

waly.mg
05-10-2005, 01:53 PM
may be, may be

The sonics averaged 106,6 points in round 1, and scored 81 in Game 1 (-25.6)

SA can stop one of the best offenses

DDS4
05-10-2005, 02:18 PM
OK I'm not quite a n00b but I thought Mouse was a Spur fan.

This Dallas Maverick bandwagoning has gone on for abour 2-3 years (I believe). I didn't think a poster with nearly 6000 posts can be a troll, but Mouse is pulling it off pretty good.

If he's a Spur fan, just give it up and admit it rather than trying to stir up shit.

MadDog73
05-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Did Mouse become a Mavs fan AFTER the Spurs beat them in 2003 or before?

mouse
05-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I was never a spurs fan, I only acted like one so I could talk smack with Johnny Bottom-Line aka (the Laker God) on the radio, I did it for Andrew Ashwood and we put Game night react on the map.

I have to go to the local HEB to get a few Adult beverges so I can see the final amazing race, or maybe watch the Sonics beat the Spurs, I will be back around 7 ish to reply to any intellegent posts directed towards me.

Thank you

fonzy16
05-10-2005, 06:15 PM

the suns have many weapons, but spurs have defense for them.

SequSpur
05-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Mouse is borderline retarded.

MadDog73
05-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Mouse is borderline retarded.

I'm starting to agree. Sequ may start shit, but Mouse just talks it.

Hook Dem
05-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey Mouse.......who's shorter? You or Sequ :lol

cherylsteele
05-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I was never a spurs fan

That is a total lie....and you know it.....anyone from the WOAI FBZ would relize this.....we both know you are full of it......being a fan of the Mavs is fine but you need to own up to the truth that you actually were once a Spurs fan.....but since you got kicked off the Silver Dancer you hold a grudge.

Hook Dem
05-10-2005, 07:42 PM
That is a total lie....and you know it.....anyone from the WOAI FBZ would relize this.....we both know you are full of it......being a fan of the Mavs is fine but you need to own up to the truth that you actually were once a Spurs fan.....but since you got kicked off the Silver Dancer you hold a grudge.
http://img74.echo.cx/img74/2169/neverlandwrestlingcamp6fe.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Leetonidas
05-10-2005, 07:54 PM

The Suns have 5 weapons. With Spurs defense, fatigue will become obvious, and they'll crash and burn.

Suns Weapons:

Steve Nash
Quentin Richardson
Amare Stoudemire
Joe Johnson
Shawn Marion

Spurs Weapons:

Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Brent Barry
Glenn Robinson
Nazr Mohammed
Beno Udrih
Devin Brown (When healthy)

Yeah, not to mention Rasho's defense as well as Nazr's rebounding presence. Suns ain't got shit.

Duff McCartney
05-10-2005, 08:04 PM
I was never a spurs fan, I only acted like one so I could talk smack with Johnny Bottom-Line aka (the Laker God) on the radio, I did it for Andrew Ashwood and we put Game night react on the map.

Yeah right Mouse, you were once a Spurs fan, and for some reason or another you jumped ship. Just like Pooh. You and him are the same, you jump off and when the Spurs start winning, you're too scared to jump back on.

boutons
05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
"Spurs Weapons:"

how can you leave off the Spurs MOST IMPORTANT weapon: TEAM DEFENSE

The only way the Spurs are going to beat the Suns' offense is with solid, every-game, 48-minute TEAM DEFENSE. Spurs may pick up one W when the the Suns have a cold-shooting game, but don't count on the Spurs getting 4 W's that way.

Leetonidas
05-10-2005, 08:21 PM
"Spurs Weapons:"

how can you leave off the Spurs MOST IMPORTANT weapon: TEAM DEFENSE

The only way the Spurs are going to beat the Suns' offense is with solid, every-game, 48-minute TEAM DEFENSE. Spurs may pick up one W when the the Suns have a cold-shooting game, but don't count on the Spurs getting 4 W's that way.

I said they'd crash and burn with Spurs defense...

HB22inSA
05-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Sorry, but the Suns don't play well against the Spurs' defense.

I really hope they make it to the Conference Finals so all the talk can end about how great Phoenix is.

mouse
05-11-2005, 12:01 PM
mouse is the shit

May be the post of the year.

mouse
05-11-2005, 12:05 PM
http://img74.echo.cx/img74/2169/neverlandwrestlingcamp6fe.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

^RACK^

remember that picture when you lose game one Mavs VS Spurs in the semi finals

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 12:11 PM
^RACK^

remember that picture when you lose game one Mavs VS Spurs in the semi finals

LOL! You mean in 2003? Hmm, what happened after that Game 1, I forget...

Mouse, why do you always bring up the past? Are a sadist or something?

Victor Newman
05-11-2005, 12:25 PM
That is a total lie....and you know it.....anyone from the WOAI FBZ would relize this.....we both know you are full of it......being a fan of the Mavs is fine but you need to own up to the truth that you actually were once a Spurs fan....

Your lack of faith in mouse, shows me you could never work for me at,
Newman Enterprises.

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh, just let Mouse suffer being a Mavs fan.

If he admits he was a Spurs fan once, it will just make him seem smarter than he is. :lol (just messin' with you Mouse - I like your funny pics)

Mr Hanky
05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
...so, where's Dallas "steal" of the season, Mouse? the one named "Van Horn"?

don't worry he will be ready for the semi finals, and once again the horn will toot very loud,

I thought it was the Spurs who was cursed when Tim Duncan got injured, you were so happy you said the Spurs were cursed and Karma hit the team, & he's done 'til the rest of the playoffs. :lol :lol :lol.

watch what you say, you could very well jinx the spurs talking like that,

Hey! the Karma IS ACTUALLY TAKING IT'S TOLL ON YOU, mouse.:D

come see me after game 3

OR you still choose to ignore the signs?

The only sign I see is.......the one way sign .

only one way to the 2005 NBA finals . and it's through the Mighty Mighty Mavericks

and after the last 40 point spanking you got ? I don't see you thier...

GrandeDavid
05-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Mouse, you tweaker, how the hell ya been? Still replaying the Memorial Day Miracle with Longhorn?

Banjo Boy
05-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Oh, just let Mouse suffer being a Mavs fan.

If he admits he was a Spurs fan once, it will just make him seem smarter than he is. :lol (just messin' with you Mouse - I like your funny pics)

^ rack Dis vato ^

Inbred
05-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Mouse, you tweaker, how the hell ya been? Still replaying the Memorial Day Miracle with Longhorn?

when you grow a pair, and go to a Spurstalk GTG I will tell you. :lmao

Smackie Chan
05-11-2005, 01:47 PM
The Spurs have no idea how lucky they are to not have to face the suns

Smackie Chan
05-11-2005, 01:57 PM
After how you played the Mavs last time ? I can see what you mean :lmao

Useruser666
05-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Watch out now, Mouse is backing himself up! :lol

NoMoneyDown
05-11-2005, 02:03 PM

Yeah, like that has any bearing today. :rolleyes

smeagol
05-11-2005, 02:10 PM
IIRC, a tall thin guy named Tim Duncan missed that game.

Troll
05-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Watch out now, Mouse is backing himself up! :lol

^RACK^ :lmao

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif

Obstructed_View
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
I must admit that after two games by the Spurs in this round and only one by Phoenix, I can say that the Suns look better than the Spurs. The Suns are playing about as well as they can. The Spurs aren't yet, and that should scare the crap out of everybody.

cherylsteele
05-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Your lack of faith in mouse, shows me you could never work for me at,
Newman Enterprises.

Firstly.....who cares about Newman Enterprises???....I sure as hell don't!!

Secondly......."mouse" couldn't even reply "in person"....he had to relpy through his one of his aliases.

You know what you said about never being a Spurs' fan is a lie.....now own up to it.

rascal
05-11-2005, 04:34 PM
The Spurs have no idea how lucky they are to not have to face the suns

???

The spurs will be playing the Suns in the next round.

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 04:39 PM
I must admit that after two games by the Spurs in this round and only one by Phoenix, I can say that the Suns look better than the Spurs. The Suns are playing about as well as they can. The Spurs aren't yet, and that should scare the crap out of everybody.

Have the Sonics played their best game yet? That remains to be seen, but I don't see how the Sonics could play much better than last night.

As for the Spurs, it must be hard to keep playing hard against a team that, IMO, is weaker than the Nuggets.

Of course, the Suns have yet to be challenged as well. If it turns out to be Suns vs Spurs, it will be a GREAT series.

Obstructed_View
05-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Have the Sonics played their best game yet? That remains to be seen, but I don't see how the Sonics could play much better than last night.
The Sonics can play better than they played, but this series isn't really about what they do. The Spurs dictate what happens on both ends.

As for the Spurs, it must be hard to keep playing hard against a team that, IMO, is weaker than the Nuggets.
You are right, but it's not that hard. I hate it when they fall asleep, and it's a weakness, especially if the caliber of the competition is expected to go up.

Of course, the Suns have yet to be challenged as well. If it turns out to be Suns vs Spurs, it will be a GREAT series. If the Spurs are playing well, you'll be surprised at how NOT great a series it is. The finals should be great, either way. IMO two of the top three teams left are in the East.

boutons
05-11-2005, 04:51 PM
"Have the Sonics played their best game yet?"

Sonics had good hustle last night, right into the teeth of the Spurs defense, and left big losers. Sonics will probably play better @SEA, but the Spurs showed such a frenzy of pissed off, focused defensive determination last night, I can see the Spurs sweeping the Sonics into the the Sound.

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 04:54 PM
If the Spurs are playing well, you'll be surprised at how NOT great a series it is. The finals should be great, either way. IMO two of the top three teams left are in the East.

I hope your right, but I think the Suns will be the toughest challenge yet, and probably more challenging than a possible match-up with the Mavs.

But you're right: The Heat and Pistons both match up better against the Spurs. The Finals will actually be decent to watch this year (last year was great to see the Lakers lose, but actually not a very exciting Finals otherwise).

mouse
05-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Firstly.....who cares about Newman Enterprises???....I sure as hell don't!!

I will tell Victor Newman tonight when I see him.

Secondly......."mouse" couldn't even reply "in person"....he had to relpy through his one of his aliases.

Psssst! is that some sort of late breaking news? Like i have to change to my mouse screen name just to reply to you? What do you care If Ron Jeromey smacks your ass and makes his point? Pssssst! it's the www..

you might run into people using strange names like ....cherylsteele

I am so sure that is your real name, and it can be found on your on birth certificate :lmao

You know what you said about never being a Spurs' fan is a lie.....now own up to it.

I will come clean , when you come clean, and say Pop has to go back in 2000 (insert the sound of crickets).................then wait an hour for cherylsteele to ask someone at Kinko's on what to say..........

gregpschneid
05-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Hey Mouse, the Mavs can't match up with the suns.....Nobody on Dallas's team can stay with Amare.... The spurs happen to have great interior defenders like Duncan, rasho, Nazr, horry. This won't stop the suns, but will definitely be better than Dirk, Dampier and Bradley. Tony parker will also keep nash out of the lane much better than Terry!! It would be a tuff series for the spurs as well, but we match up much better than Dallas!!

scott
05-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Mouse sets bait... 4 pages (and counting) ensue.

The FBI should hire mouse to try to catch serial killers...

Shelly
05-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Mouse sets bait... 4 pages (and counting) ensue.

The FBI should hire mouse to try to catch serial killers...

:lol

That's because the newer people don't know the history of MICE

E20
05-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Spurs sweep Suns in confrence finals. BOOK IT!

Lady M
05-12-2005, 01:55 AM
After match 2 we can see Suns are the best :smokin

but maybe we don't match them :elephant

mouse
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Spurs sweep Suns in confrence finals. BOOK IT!

Good Job jixing your team :lmao

MadDog73
05-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey Mouse, the Mavs can't match up with the suns.....Nobody on Dallas's team can stay with Amare....

Don't look now, but Mavs have Homecourt!

Go Mavs! ANOTHER Texas Conference Final!

mouse
05-12-2005, 09:20 AM
After last nights game ? I may have to change the topic :lmao

wildbill2u
05-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Don't look now, but Mavs have Homecourt!

Go Mavs! ANOTHER Texas Conference Final!

I enjoy watching the Suns run their pick and roll offense. Nash's passing is so much better than our guards that it looks like a textbook illustration. Of course, the Mavs defense isn't the best at stopping it.

Even so, the Suns can be beaten. All it takes is a career night by Findley. Was he hot or what?

Solid D
05-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I enjoy watching the Suns run their pick and roll offense. Nash's passing is so much better than our guards that it looks like a textbook illustration. Of course, the Mavs defense isn't the best at stopping it.

Even so, the Suns can be beaten. All it takes is a career night by Findley. Was he hot or what?

Wildbill, I agree that Nash is a great passer. My opinion is he's not so much better than TP and Manu and Beno that there is a dramatic difference. He has great timing and accuracy, no doubt.

cherylsteele
05-12-2005, 12:49 PM
I am so sure that is your real name, and it can be found on your on birth certificate

Yep...it is......you lost that one.

I will come clean , when you come clean, and say Pop has to go back in 2000 (insert the sound of crickets).................then wait an hour for cherylsteele to ask someone at Kinko's on what to say..........

This makes no sense whatsoever.....go back in 2000??....to do what?

I don't need to wait an hour.......I think for myself.

Psssst! is that some sort of late breaking news? Like i have to change to my mouse screen name just to reply to you?

It is called respect and class which you lack both. I say this because you try to avoid the topic and not just reply straight-fowardly.

Instead of owning up to the truth.....you try to talk "smack" to divert attention because you can't answer the question honestly, truthfully,

yeahone
05-12-2005, 02:17 PM

i dont think this post deserves a response. :pctoss

mouse
05-12-2005, 04:01 PM
i dont think this post deserves a response. :pctoss

As long as you read it, that is all I can ask from a fair weather fan.

mouse
05-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Yep...it is......you lost that one.

Dam !! I Did? ... ok cool what do I owe you? I have an AJ rookie card, and a half of a Snickers bar. And I will do your homework for one week,
is that cool?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Trust me after a 12 pack of beer it will.

....go back in 2000??....to do what?

To find me a Spur fan, Heck I would settle for a Spurs flag on a car .

I don't need to wait an hour.

you got that right. I should have said 24 hours since that is how long you took to reply.

......I think for myself.

Now that is a scary thought.

It is called respect and class which you lack both.

Now you compliment me.......

I say this because you try to avoid the topic and not just reply straight-fowardly.

Why would I avoid something I started? I said what I needed to say in my first post.

Instead of owning up to the truth.....you try to talk "smack" to divert attention

Yes I do have that gift. Maybe I should run for office.

because you can't answer the question honestly, truthfully,

Are you saying you want the truth? ....well you can't................

Why do I picture you wearing a Navy Uniform?

SpursFanDan
05-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Troll Topic.

Troll
05-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Troll Topic.

Thank you for bringing it back to the top :lmao

SpursFanDan
05-12-2005, 04:30 PM
no problem mouse.. but its just a topic.

Charlie
05-12-2005, 05:03 PM
It's not just any topic, it's a Milly mousa everlasting goobstopper topic.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-12-2005, 05:16 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-wins.jpg

:lol THAT. . . was funny.

SpursFanDan
05-12-2005, 05:20 PM
That wasnt that funny.. by the way.. how many aliases does mouse have?.. 6

cherylsteele
05-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Dam !! I Did? ... ok cool what do I owe you? I have an AJ rookie card, and a half of a Snickers bar. And I will do your homework for one week,

Nothing....been out of school for over 20 years now.

To find me a Spur fan, Heck I would settle for a Spurs flag on a car .

So you WE'RE a Spurs at one time.

I have been since 1980...that is when I moved to San Antonio

Yes I do have that gift. Maybe I should run for office.

Yes but......that will never get my vote.

Trust me after a 12 pack of beer it will.

I have had less alcohol in the past year than many people had last night.

you got that right. I should have said 24 hours since that is how long you took to reply.

I guess it is because I actually have a job........seeing I have to get up at 4:30am every morning......I am not like where I have so much time to post several times under hundreds of different names.

Al Sharpton
05-12-2005, 05:40 PM
That wasnt that funny.. by the way.. how many aliases does mouse have?.. 6

maybe not to a no fiber eating ,no sex getting fool like you.

Gtown
05-12-2005, 05:53 PM

mouse, the only reason your mavs got out of the second round is because your boy van horn got hurt. if he would have played in the rest of the houston series the mavs would have lost. aj would have stayed with that big lineup and they would have gotten dominated like the first 2 games.

mouse
05-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Nothing....been out of school for over 20 years now.

Sorry my bad , I figured you for a 17 year old.

So you WE'RE a Spurs at one time.

There is no such thing as a Spurs fan, There are only those who root for them when they are in second round of the playoffs, and hide when they get the broom by the Lakers,

I have been since 1980...that is when I moved to San Antonio

I find that hard to believe, I would have met you already,

I have had less alcohol in the past year than many people had last night.

That kinda explains your lack of humor in your posts.

I guess it is because I actually have a job........

You have two jobs, one is part time www stalker.

seeing I have to get up at 4:30am every morning......I am not like where I have so much time to post several times under hundreds of different names.

I know 8 people at this site that do most of thier posting from work, and they have at least 3 screen names each. you can do it, come on get off your lazy ass and get creative, :smokin

mouse
05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
mouse, the only reason your mavs got out of the second round is because your boy van horn got hurt. if he would have played in the rest of the houston series the mavs would have lost. aj would have stayed with that big lineup and they would have gotten dominated like the first 2 games.

Only AJ can answer that, But what does it matter if it was Tooth fairy that got us past the Rockets? The bottom-line is ,your going to have to face the mighty mighty Mavericks ,and your worried about losing by 40 points ...again...come on Brah keep it real dawg. :fro

Gtown
05-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Only AJ can answer that, But what does it matter if it was Tooth fairy that got us past the Rockets? The bottom-line is ,your going to have to face the mighty mighty Mavericks ,and your worried about losing by 40 points ...again...come on Brah keep it real dawg. :fro

u cant be serious. we've beaten the mavs like 6 of the last 8 meetings. oh yeah how many all nba defenders did the mavs have. and im not talking about 1st or 2nd team, try top 30 vote getters.

cherylsteele
05-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Sorry my bad , I figured you for a 17 year old.

You are waaaaay off! That is what you get for assuming.

What made you think I was 17???

There is no such thing as a Spurs fan, There are only those who root for them when they are in second round of the playoffs, and hide when they get the broom by the Lakers,

That is a lie....I know dozens of Spurs fans that root them no matter what. Like
I sais I was a fan in 1980....before then I had no team to really root for......Being Lynchburg, Va. is not the biggest metropolis.

I find that hard to believe, I would have met you already,

Whatever......

That kinda explains your lack of humor in your posts,

Alcohol doesn't allow people to be humorous in many cases.....just obnoxious.

People that know think I have a great sense of humor.....I know funny....you are not funny.:D

You have two jobs, one is part time www stalker.,

That's NOT funny......

I know 8 people at this site that do most of thier posting from work, and they have at least 3 screen names each. you can do it, come on get off your lazy ass and get creative, :smokin

My job doesn't allow me internet access......I work as a 411 operator.....I can't be online at work.

Besides I have nothing to hide and I have better things to do than to create more screenames than Time Warner has cable channels.

cherylsteele
05-12-2005, 07:44 PM

Sorry.....with Jason Terry as the PG for the Mavs.....they will not get much further....Terry is playing out of position.......just like Steve Francis.

TDfan2007
05-12-2005, 09:40 PM

:lol Mouse has a 2-star rating (out of 6) on a Mav's board :lol

mouse
05-12-2005, 10:28 PM
I just got back from a (long story) but it has to do with Bigzax25 a 5th of Jack Daniels ,and Him going to the GTG alone...and mad :lmao

as far as cherylsteele goes dude you have a certain passion not seen around here since Gino and I went at it back in 1998, I want to rack you, sorry I had no idea you was not a teen, They seem to have the energy you possess, the energy of a youg Blood, out to run smack.

let me stick the papa John pizza I found in the back seat of BigSnacks car in the oven,
and grab a beer. anyone know the score of the game? are the spurs losing? Will the Mavs have to face the Sonics?

That would make me very upset, I want the spurs to get a taste of AJ

face it San Antonio.....It's pay back time! in TEXAS............

mouse
05-12-2005, 10:30 PM
:lol Mouse has a 2-star rating (out of 6) on a Mav's board :lol

If only I could get rid of them I tried every thing, You have any suggestions? :smokin

mouse
05-12-2005, 10:41 PM
u cant be serious. we've beaten the mavs like 6 of the last 8 meetings. oh yeah how many all nba defenders did the mavs have. and im not talking about 1st or 2nd team, try top 30 vote getters.

Psssst! Brah? come here.............................You think having an all star cast of horn Tooting, ego loving ,over paid NBA Players is something to bragg about? The 1999 lakers had twice the players the Spurs had in 1st and 2nd teams and did they win the ring that year?

So before you surf the www for another trivia pursuit comment to try and look like you will be the next host on WOAI's Lame Time React show?

Remember this is mouse your talking to,
http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_afro1.gif