PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker 5-17 & George Hill 1-7...LOL

Amarelooms
05-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Nice going...these clowns played over their heads against the Mavs....Hill hitting 3's left and right in the clutch against the Mavs....now against the tough Suns D they crumble.

Let me play instead of Hill...I guarantee I'll shoot better than 1-7 lol

:elephant

Ghazi
05-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Suns improvement on D is one of the most overblown stories right now.

They're really not a good defensive team. The numbers say the Mavs defense this postseason has been better than the Suns.

It's just their offense is so drastically better... Mavs can play "okay" defense and lose by 5... Suns can play "okay" defense and win by 10.

Like I said, Hill was on a lucky ass shooting streak against the Mavs and the law of averages has kicked in. It doesn't help that Mavs are 2-17 to Crawford or some insane shit like that.

mavsfan1000
05-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Suns improvement on D is one of the most overblown stories right now.

They're really not a good defensive team. The numbers say the Mavs defense this postseason has been better than the Suns.

It's just their offense is so drastically better... Mavs can play "okay" defense and lose by 5... Suns can play "okay" defense and win by 10.

Like I said, Hill was on a lucky ass shooting streak against the Mavs and the law of averages has kicked in. It doesn't help that Mavs are 2-17 to Crawford or some insane shit like that.
The Spurs put so much energy into transition defense against the suns. I think that hurts their offense that not only they have to put so much effort but they can't go deep into their bench as well. Or at least Pop chose not to which is a mistake imo. You can't play starters heavy minutes against the Suns.

mingus
05-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Hill has always been overhyped. i laughed my ass off literally when Reggie Miller called him a "future All-Star."

MannyIsGod
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthurt.

In other news, Jason Terry and Caron Butler both went 0-0 tonight while watching the game.

4>0rings
05-08-2010, 02:15 AM
No... Hill is usually good. He averaged 20+ points when Parker was out. He just had bad match ups with Phoenix.

peskypesky
05-08-2010, 02:31 AM
well, this just goes to show you how much better Nash is then Kidd. Nash has raped the Spurs.