PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Steve Nash's mom!

whottt
05-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Is a dead ringer for him...dye his hair blonde and they are identical twins. That's eerie...they look exactly alike except for the hair color.

His dad seemed to be a brit or something too...

Solid D
05-10-2005, 12:59 AM
His dad seemed to be a brit or something too...

Bad teeth?

herbivore female
05-10-2005, 01:04 AM
jpg?

whottt
05-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Solid, no...they interviewed the Dad and he had a British Accent, I think.

Sorry I have no pic...but I seriously mean it, picuture Nash with blond hair and that's what she looks like. Same length and style and everything.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Nash father is Canadian, but he was a soccer player, and played many years in England and South Africa. I think that one of his brothers also played soccer in Canada. That's where he took his moves for the All-Star Dunk competition this year, the header and the feet pass to Amare.

whottt
05-10-2005, 02:43 AM
Are you absolutely certain his Dad was born and raised in Canada? I know Nash is and maybe his parents are naturalized...but I've never heard a Candian with that accent before. It was definitely a UK tinged accent...

It very well could be a South African Accent, it could be Australian...but I'd bet my last dollar his Dad isn't from Canada...or at least he didn't grow up there.

violentkitten
05-10-2005, 02:47 AM
heehee whottt loves those aussie men

Tek_XX
05-10-2005, 02:52 AM
you know those canadians, always trying to be as European as possible

milkyway21
05-10-2005, 03:29 AM
Solid, no...they interviewed the Dad and he had a British Accent, I think.

Sorry I have no pic...but I seriously mean it, picuture Nash with blond hair and that's what she looks like. Same length and style and everything....somebody tell Manu to cut some of his hair also

...he might be taken as Nash's twin, too!

Really, seriously! :rolleyes

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Are you absolutely certain his Dad was born and raised in Canada? I know Nash is and maybe his parents are naturalized...but I've never heard a Candian with that accent before. It was definitely a UK tinged accent...

It very well could be a South African Accent, it could be Australian...but I'd bet my last dollar his Dad isn't from Canada...or at least he didn't grow up there.

I did some research. You were right, his dad was born in Britain, then moved to South Africa and finally to Canada where Steve and his brother were born.

His brother plays for the Canadian soccer National Team:
http://www.canadasoccer.com/images/media/nash_hs.jpg
http://www.canadasoccer.com/images/media/nash_action3.jpg

ZStomp
05-10-2005, 03:57 AM
...somebody tell Manu to cut some of his hair also

...he might be taken as Nash's twin, too!

Really, seriously! :rolleyes

No freaken kidding..it's annoying!

it looks horrible...:lol

Jimcs50
05-10-2005, 07:49 AM
No freaken kidding..it's annoying!

it looks horrible...:lol

Manu looks a lot better with his hair long...it is the style nowadays with young people, you know.

Besides, he plays a lot better with his hair long, as does Brent.

xcoriate
05-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Manu looks a lot better with his hair long...it is the style nowadays with young people, you know.

Besides, he plays a lot better with his hair long, as does Brent.

Its those kind of observations that put you somewhere high above the "common fan"

The sone
05-10-2005, 10:51 AM
ginos hair kindda makes him look like elvis...no?

Kona
05-10-2005, 12:50 PM
okay, i think the nash's are british...his dad did play soccer and steve was born in south africa..then raised in BC.

i met his li'l sis in victoria last year through a really good friend of mine..didn't talk about steve much, but she said both her brothers were in dallas and then she invited my friend to the playoffs when dallas played at home so she could see me in texas..but the mavs lost in the 1st round when they were waiting for the 2nd round..so i missed out on sitting with the nash's at a mavs' playoff game and possibly meeting the players afterwards...

the li'l bro played pro soccer for dallas at the time..

my friend lives with her(li'l) right now in vancouver..she might have just moved out though..just got the new address..

so i think that is how it goes..i could email my friend to verify, but i would rather just email her to say congrats on a canuck that is also a friend of hers getting the NBA MVP...

and nash's li'l sis is a pretty gal...i must say..

in fact, if the spurs and suns meet in the finals i am going to see if i can get the time off to get to either san antonio or even phoenix and try to talk my friend into flying down to see the game so i can get tix...she knows i love the spurs and would love to give me shit during a game...but my job may fuck all of that up..damn 6 days a week..

it may be worth it if i can get this to happen just to call in sick though...and given that my friend can fly down and get me those sweet seats and all...so much potential..

50 cent
05-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Steve's wife was like a super hot, tanned version of Courtney Cox. Wow, and I thought he was Dirk's butt buddy.

boutons
05-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Imagine Manu with his locks and Scola's equally long, wet black hair on the court together next year!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2005, 04:00 PM
We Argentinians have a thing for long hair

nkdlunch
05-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Imagine Manu with his locks and Scola's equally long, wet black hair on the court together next year!

how about... no thanks

adrienne
05-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Wife? Steve doesn't have a wife. Hes got a babys mama.

Vashner
05-10-2005, 05:29 PM
No pic yet?

grjr
05-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Wife? Steve doesn't have a wife. Hes got a babys mama.

I believe The Sporting News said he was recently married. Don't know how accurate that is.

adrienne
05-10-2005, 05:46 PM
His girlfriend, Alejandra, recently had twin girls...if they decided to get married, that's news to me. They've lived together for a few years, but Steve has always been adament that he won't get married until he retires.

Kori Ellis
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
According to Shaq, they just got married.

texbound
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
This is what I think of every time I see Steve Nash:

http://mysite.verizon.net/mpweb/Bears/2kelly6.jpg

milkyway21
05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
We Argentinians have a thing for long hair..i noticed that. Maybe bec Argentina's sport is actually football(Nash used to play football, too). And it really looks good on Oberto.

that's why when Manu is tacking his hair behind his ears he's like he's on the football field than on a basketball court. But if Manu wants it that way, as long as he'll continue to play excellent basketball, it's perfectly ok to me.

50 cent
05-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I searched for a pic of Nash's woman, but couldn't find one. Charles was saying last night though that she was an MVP too. :lol