PDA

View Full Version : Who now?

vander
05-08-2010, 01:52 PM
now that the Spurs are out, who would you prefer to see win ant why?

Personally, I don't think I'll be a fan of NBA basketball for very long after TD retires, I became a fan only because of the DRob/Elliott/AJ trifecta of "good guys"
TD continued it, and TP/Manu helped as they were unconventional NBA stars, but now, it seems, the run is over, and the NBA returns to those that run faster, jump higher, and have a lower IQ. I'm tempted to root for Nash, but not enough... I'm almost done with the NBA, I have absolutely no desire to watch a sport in which the likes of Lebron, Wade, Melo, Howard, etc. are the stars...

Fuck the NBA...

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2010, 01:57 PM
1. Orlando(to see Vince win a ring)..
2. Anybody but the Lakers..

mexicanjunior
05-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Orlando...Dwight Howard seems like a nice guy.
Cavs would be 2nd...than anyone else but the Lakers.

baseline bum
05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
What a butthurt thread.

sananspursfan21
05-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Dwight Howard's one of my favorite non-spurs. go magic!!!

Trimble87
05-08-2010, 03:43 PM
NOT the Cavs. Shaq getting his 5th before Duncan is depressing.

I would be rooting for the Suns, second would be Orlando.

J_Paco
05-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Damn, I wish Shaq didn't play for Cleveland. But, I'm still going to root for them because of their close ties to San Antonio. Shit, coach Brown to this day still mentions Timmy and Pop whenever I hear an interview with him. It's obvious how much Pop has influenced Brown with his preaching of defense.

CubanSucks
05-08-2010, 03:58 PM
I never want to see the Suns win a ring. I would rather see the Lakers than the Suns. I look at it like this, Kobe, Phil, and the Lakers already have their rings so it would just be another on their belts, I never want to see Nash and especially Stoudewhiner ever win a title ever. Orlando is my number 1 right now. I never see Howard screaming after he dunks the ball like stoudewhiner...I fucking hate the suns

NFGIII
05-08-2010, 04:06 PM
NOT the Cavs. Shaq getting his 5th before Duncan is depressing.

I would be rooting for the Suns, second would be Orlando.

Agreed about Shaq.

I would go with Orlando and then the Suns.

doobs
05-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Spurs

vander
05-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I never want to see the Suns win a ring. I would rather see the Lakers than the Suns. I look at it like this, Kobe, Phil, and the Lakers already have their rings so it would just be another on their belts, I never want to see Nash and especially Stoudewhiner ever win a title ever. Orlando is my number 1 right now. I never see Howard screaming after he dunks the ball like stoudewhiner...I fucking hate the suns

I don't know how you can not respect Nash's game, if I cared about the NBA beyond the Spurs, I would always root for guys like Nash over gifted athletic freaks like Howard and James.

Sisk
05-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Well, the Spurs aren't out, but I'll play along.

1. Suns
2. Orlando
3. Cavs

Dex
05-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Assuming the Spurs are done, I will probably cheer for Phoenix. They are having a great year, and as much as we all joke about it, it would be interesting to see them finally break the curse.

I could never cheer for the Mavs, but I wouldn't mind Phoenix winning the title. Second choice would be Orlando. Anybody but LA, Boston, or Cleveland.

I'm not voting until after this series is over, though.

LakerHater
05-09-2010, 04:01 PM
I'd like to see Jerry Sloan get one..... but it ain't gonna happen!

8FOR!3
05-09-2010, 04:17 PM
1. Magic
2. Suns

Anything else is depressing, Cavs winning wouldn't suck too bad, but it's still another championship for fat ass.

Mal
05-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Magic.

Hate Lakers, Suns and LeBron.

DesignatedT
05-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I would still say Orlando, but Dwight Howard is a little cry-baby bitch so I hate all the teams..

TIMMYD!
05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
I would still say Orlando, but Dwight Howard is a little cry-baby bitch so I hate all the teams..

Same here.

resistanze
05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
What a butthurt thread.

Beaverfuzz
05-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Phoenix, Cavs/Magic, everyone else but Lakers, Lakers.

Strike
05-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Orlando is the only other team in the playoffs I can see myself rooting for. I can't stand Lebron or Snaq, so the Cavs are out. I despise Kevin Garnett, so the Celtics are out. Hate the Jazz, don't like Nash and Amar'e. I would root for the Lakers if it weren't for their legion of douchenozzle fans who will flood this site like the illegals flood the border (did I just say that?), should they win.

Orlando.

Strike
05-09-2010, 05:03 PM
now that the Spurs are out, who would you prefer to see win ant why?

Personally, I don't think I'll be a fan of NBA basketball for very long after TD retires, I became a fan only because of the DRob/Elliott/AJ trifecta of "good guys"
TD continued it, and TP/Manu helped as they were unconventional NBA stars, but now, it seems, the run is over, and the NBA returns to those that run faster, jump higher, and have a lower IQ. I'm tempted to root for Nash, but not enough... I'm almost done with the NBA, I have absolutely no desire to watch a sport in which the likes of Lebron, Wade, Melo, Howard, etc. are the stars...

Fuck the NBA...

I'm almost headed that way myself, except for being tempted to root for Nash. I'll always be a Spurs fan but I doubt I'll follow as closely to them or the league as a whole after Tim hangs 'em up.