PDA

View Full Version : Well, Spurs, it's up to you...

adrienne
05-10-2005, 12:26 AM
After the Spurs sweep the Sonics, and the Suns sweep the Mavs...

It's up to YOUR Spurs to destroy the Suns. Humiliate them. Make Nash cry his MVP trophy rusty.....

*insert dream sequence here*

...woah, I'm back. Seriously though, tonight was awful. Spurs need to represent Texas well next series up against the cocky Suns.

T Park
05-10-2005, 12:30 AM
its 1-0 and the Mavericks are coming off a tough game 7 on short rest.

Settle down adrienne it aint over yet.

Dont understand the hate for Nash, Cuban ran him out of town not nash.

MI21
05-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Your team came back from 0-2, both home games, to beat a tough Houston team.

Have some faith.

adrienne
05-10-2005, 12:32 AM
I had plenty of faith last series, and they proved me right. I had no faith before this series even started...and they proved me right again.

IcemanCometh
05-10-2005, 12:34 AM
adrienne is a great fan

mouse
05-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Your the worst bandwagon fan I have ever seen on the www,

why kori lets you keep your Dallas Diva under your name ? It must be a chick thang.

I am so happy I don't have to carry your ass to the semi finals, Your weak smack and frequent meltdowns was embarrassing to read .

from a real Dallas Maverick fan.

Good luck trying to find a team next season.http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_jerkoff.gif

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Mouses-mojo.jpg

adrienne
05-10-2005, 12:36 AM
I sense some sarcasm, Iceman...:)

WOOOOO YEAH! GO MAVS! THAT SCORE AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A NUMBER!!! YOU'LL GET 'EM NEXT TIME, MAVS IN 5! ALL THE WAAAAAY MAVS CHAMPS 2005! AND 2006, 2007, 2008! YEEEEEEAH!

Better?

adrienne
05-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Mouse, I've only ever been a Dallas Mavericks fan and I will always only be a Dallas Mavericks fan. That doesn't mean they're going to win this series.

Love my team, love the guys, proud of what they accomplished last series. But I can't convince myself that they've got a shot in this one.

T Park
05-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Adrienne, how about just stating facts.

The team was tired, the Suns jumped on em, they have a day off for film and rest, they will come out better in game 2.

Hell I dont like the Mavericks and that is my opinion.

Tek_XX
05-10-2005, 12:42 AM
No No you guys are done, a jump shooting team can't afford a bad night against the suns

timvp
05-10-2005, 12:42 AM
The Mavs are done.

She's right.

herbivore female
05-10-2005, 12:46 AM
she knows when to say win and this isn't when...the spurs will try darlin'

Jdspur20
05-10-2005, 12:58 AM

It's up to YOUR Spurs to destroy the Suns. Humiliate them. Make Nash cry his MVP trophy rusty.....

...woah, I'm back. Seriously though, tonight was awful. Spurs need to represent Texas well next series up against the cocky Suns.

already off the wagon huh?

picnroll
05-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Mavs were done before the series started. Suns are better at what the Mavs are good at. Avery had the right idea to start the game, try to establish a low post offense. Unfortunately for the Mavs Dampier was the best they could try to do it with.

rayray2k8
05-10-2005, 01:54 AM

You're giving up on your team already??
after what your team went through in the first round??
To me Id rather play the suns than the mavs in the WCF, because
they're a MUCH deeper team than them and are a much tougher match-up
for the spurs.
PLUS.. you got avery.. believe in your coach
when people said he couldnt do it, he did!
wheres your heart??

spursfan05
05-10-2005, 02:00 AM
:lol @ eric dampier.

and i thought rasho sucked

unnosy
05-10-2005, 09:09 AM
to all maverick fans out there. you should be happy. you've passed this road b/4 and look what you did to the rockets. believe in a 7 game series. as for spurs fans, we better hope they do not choke parker tonight.

Fouled Out
05-10-2005, 09:13 AM

It is not over yet, I am hoping Dallas can pull the upset. The first game will let you know what to work on the next game. GO MAVS!!!!

Extra Stout
05-10-2005, 09:13 AM
:lol @ eric dampier.

and i thought rasho suckedDampier should reconsider that "second-best center in the league" comment.

It's more like "fifth-best center in Texas."

Mr. Body
05-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Mavs lost that game in the first three minutes when they kept dumping down to Dampier under the basket, where he dazzled with his array of moves to fumble, bumble, bump, toss, trickle, swish, move, waft, and bounce the ball through his hands and out of bounds. Kudos to you, Great One!

spur219
05-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Come on. It ain't over for Dallas. They will make a series out of it and I think they will go to 7 games. I still think it will be San Antonio and Dallas at the Western Conference Finals. Dallas is too good of a team to get swept or lose in 5 games. I still think they will win the series because Phoenix will melt down after game 2. Too much running and too little people for Phoenix. Dallas has a 12 man running team. Phoenix has 6.

nkdlunch
05-10-2005, 10:49 AM
You're a Mavs fan and u think the series is over????

I would't guarantee its over until Mavs lose a home game. The Suns are a basketball mirage, they will be exposed soon

FromWayDowntown
05-10-2005, 10:56 AM
This is fairly remarkable -- Mavs fans extolling the Spurs to get over on Phoenix, and Spurs fans reassuring Mavs fans that their team can get it done!! I never thought I'd see this day. . . .

MiNuS
05-10-2005, 11:04 AM
I am not at all worried the Mavs will show bigtime heart and put the Suns on their heels.I was pulling for the Mavs last night,even though I don't believe they have enough spine to go all the way.

Last night's game was boring until AJ slipped and was cussing out the ref!
Now that Dirk is SPINE. I hope somehow that AJ attitude runs into the Mavs personality.

As for the Suns.I just remember that 20+ come from behind win in OT by the Spurs and Ginobli completely owning them IN PHOENIX! Suns will have to bring their best games ever for that series.

Pressure is on them.

Ishta
05-10-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm not believing what I am seeing either.. Suck it up Dallas fans..It's only 1 freaking game for goodnes sake.. Have some faith in your team.. As a previous poster has said.. Have some faith in your coach. He's a champion with a lot of heart.

MiNuS
05-10-2005, 11:07 AM
This is fairly remarkable -- Mavs fans extolling the Spurs to get over on Phoenix, and Spurs fans reassuring Mavs fans that their team can get it done!! I never thought I'd see this day. . . .

It's Texas,we're family.

Governor Perry pulls for the Spurs,anyway.

bigbendbruisebrother
05-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Adrienne,

You guys just need a split in Phoenix. Your series isn't over and neither is the Spurs' series. Let's not get all jinxy here.

tlongII
05-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Anybody that thinks the Mavs have a chance in this series is delusional. The Suns do everything the Mavs do, only they do it much better. The top 4 teams in the NBA, Phoenix, SA, Detroit, and Miami are head and shoulders above everybody else in the league. The competition won't get fierce until the conference finals.

Duff McCartney
05-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Your the worst bandwagon fan I have ever seen on the www,

why kori lets you keep your Dallas Diva under your name ? It must be a chick thang.

I am so happy I don't have to carry your ass to the semi finals, Your weak smack and frequent meltdowns was embarrassing to read .

from a real Dallas Maverick fan.

Wow...I never thought I'd live to see the day when Mouse was calling somebody else a bandwagoner....and that he is a "real" Dallas Maverick fan. What a joke.

MiNuS
05-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Anybody that thinks the Mavs have a chance in this series is delusional. The Suns do everything the Mavs do, only they do it much better. The top 4 teams in the NBA, Phoenix, SA, Detroit, and Miami are head and shoulders above everybody else in the league. The competition won't get fierce until the conference finals.

So far it has been very NFL'ish; blow out after blow out. I don't remember the playoffs being this boring. Could it be there is no Laker's, No KG. :sleep

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-10-2005, 12:18 PM
The Mavs will make it interesting and win a couple of games, but Phoenix wins too many of the individual matchups methinks.

There was one play towards the end of the third quarter where Amare grabbed a rebound and blew right by Dirk to dunk it. Dirk looked like he either A) didn't care or B) was so outskilled that there was nothing he could do but go back down court with that dumbfounded look on his face.

When I saw that I realized that Dallas won't win this series. Similar to the Ray Allen comments on Bruce. . .you can tell when someone knows they are going to get beat.

tlongII
05-10-2005, 12:18 PM
So far it has been very NFL'ish; blow out after blow out. I don't remember the playoffs being this boring. Could it be there is no Laker's, No KG. :sleep

I agree, the playoffs have been pretty boring so far. However, I expect the conference finals and the finals to be among the best ever.

nkdlunch
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
The Suns are a basketball mirage, they will be exposed soon
:tu