PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Farmar....sigh

milkshakeballa
05-08-2010, 05:51 PM
http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_15044203

"I am going to be a starter next season," he said confidently.

"Absolutely. I will be," Farmar said.

"That's my goal, that's the caliber of player I feel I am and the type of player I am in this league," Farmar said.

What a fucking joke

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2010, 05:53 PM
What do you want him to say instead?..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Don't worry, once Goran replenishes his sperm count from last night, he'll bukkake all over Farmar in the WCF and remind him why he sucks.

Agloco
05-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Don't worry, once Goran replenishes his sperm count from last night, he'll bukkake all over Farmar in the WCF and remind him why he sucks.

Let me guess, we get to wait another 2 years for that too. :rolleyes

bostonguy

Bukkake?? WTF does that even mean?

milkshakeballa
What do you want him to say instead?..

I want him to say I need to be able to defend a fucking chair before I start for an NBA team.

I want him to say I need to WORK ON MY GAME...WORK ON MY DECISION MAKING

Please. What a fucking joke.

Thinks he is already a starter and the reason he isn't is because of the Lakers and the offense?

Go fuck yourself Jordan.

I have seen this guy at a few nightclubs. Got into a verbal spat with him one time so yes, I am biased.

But what an arrogant fucking scrub he is.

milkshakeballa
05-08-2010, 05:58 PM

:lol:lol:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 06:05 PM

Considering last night wasn't even Dragic's career high, no.

daslicer
05-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Go fuck yourself Jordan.

I have seen this guy at a few nightclubs. Got into a verbal spat with him one time so yes, I am biased.

But what an arrogant fucking scrub he is.
How did the verbal fight start did you randomly talk trash to him or did he start something with you?

j.dizzle
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM
LOL farmar is an arrogant piece of shit who thinks hes better then he actually is. Where was he at when his homie from UCLA was abusing him last series wih ease? One of my boys knows his good friend Matt Cook...He says Ear Jordan think he owns the world..Just tells you how big his head is even though he did absolutely nothing to deserve his ring lmao. I will pop a bottle of Rose' if hes not in Purple & Gold next season.

lakaluva's mom
05-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Bukkake?? WTF does that even mean?

It's when a group of men cum on somebody, just like the time the whole forum bukkaked my son

mavsfan1000
05-08-2010, 06:21 PM
It's when a group of men cum on somebody, just like the time the whole forum bukkaked my son
:lol

milkshakeballa
05-08-2010, 06:33 PM
How did the verbal fight start did you randomly talk trash to him or did he start something with you?

This was after his rookie season during the summer. He was in line to use the restroom and I was behind him. Didn't notice him for a minute or so until I noticed his ears (true story they are ridiculous in real life) and I'm like:

"Jordan wha'ts up bro. good rookie year man."

"Who the fuck are you"

I literally chuckled and said "huh? a fan bro"

"I don't fucking know you." - Ears

"Are you serious bro?" - me

"Get the fuck out of my face." - ears

At this point I was fucking apalled and went off.

"Pathetic you had to sit behind Smush Parker you fucking scrub. Go get surgery on your ears before I rip them off fucking prick." - me (this is word for word...never will forget telling that fucker off in his grill.)

He just laughed as my boy got me the fuck out of there. I was fucking apalled.

And I have heard TOO MANY stories of the same exact type of shit happening all the time. He was supposed to be even worse at UCLA.

Have you guys heard the story about the Farmar / D Collison incident in practice?

Jloyola
05-08-2010, 06:35 PM

:rollin

SAtown
05-08-2010, 06:38 PM
"Jordan wha'ts up bro. good rookie year man."

"Who the fuck are you"

:lmao what an asshole man

JamStone
05-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Arrogant and an asshole perhaps, but I see nothing wrong with his quote saying he believes he's a starting caliber player and will be starting next year.

IronMexican
05-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Typical UCLA douchebag.