PDA

View Full Version : Is this year's second round of the playoffs one of the worst playoff rounds ever?

Jacob1983
05-09-2010, 12:24 AM
I would have to say it's been pretty bad and boring. The Hawks-Magic series has been one of the most boring series I've ever seen. The Hawks don't even try to win. With the way things look, there could be 3 sweeps in the second round. The only series that still has a chance of being competitve is the Celtics-Cavs series. Stern better make sure that the conference finals series are competitive because fans don't want to see sweeps or see series end in 5 games.

lefty
05-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Very disappointing 2nd round

At least Boston can make things interesting, but they ultimately lose, in 6 games max

They are showing their age

The Conference Finals should be awesome

Xevious
05-09-2010, 09:29 AM
The Conference Finals should be awesome
For the East maybe.

But yeah, this is a shitty round. I'm not that surprised though. There's just a huge gap between the first two seeds and the rest of the Eastern conference right now. I did expect the Spurs/Suns series to be more competitive going in, but I also felt like this was just the Suns year to drop the Spurs. And the Jazz are just doing what they're supposed to do in the post-season.

Lars
05-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Cavs / Celtics has been the only good series in the whole playoffs.

pauls931
05-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Cavs / Celtics has been the only good series in the whole playoffs.

Suns/Portland was sort of interesting with the Balzers stealing game 1.

Giuseppe
05-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Lakers/OKC was kinda interesting till Kobe showed Westbrook how Katelyn took it bent over a Colorado chair.

tee, hee.

spursfan1000
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah this 2nd round is not interesting at all, it's okay though because a team for the first time will come back from a 0-3 deficit!