PDA

View Full Version : Is this Magic team going to crap out in the ECF?

Jacob1983
05-09-2010, 01:04 AM
They are on the verge of winning their 8th straight playoff game this year. The Cavs swept the first two rounds last year and look what it got them. Is the Magic going to have a letdown in the ECF like the Cavs did last year?

lefty
05-09-2010, 01:07 AM
I dunno about the Magic crapping out in the ECF, but I have to go take a crap.

Damn whole grains

Bob Lanier
05-09-2010, 02:06 AM
They are on the verge of winning their 8th straight playoff game this year. The Cavs swept the first two rounds last year and look what it got them. Is the Magic going to have a letdown in the ECF like the Cavs did last year?
What the hell is this, numerology?

bostonguy
05-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Yeah they will unless the Celts somehow pull this series out (won't happen). I just don't see how Orlando can have any confidence matching up against the Cavs. This is literally the last team they want to face in a 7 game series.

Sisk
05-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Can someone explain to me why everyone thinks that the cavs have some mental edge on the magic?

Who won between them last year?

I understand.. totally different teams - but that goes BOTH ways..

Vince/Nelson etc.

Jamison/Shaq etc.

anyone? bueller?

peteee
05-09-2010, 04:24 AM
What the hell is this, numerology?

nope, sinological dumminology that is.

Giuseppe
05-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah they will unless the Celts somehow pull this series out (won't happen).

Yep, it's 3 in-a-row, OR, a Game 7 in Cleveland.

pauls931
05-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Cavs will have the officiating edge. Last year took everything the magic had to get by the Cavs and St the refs.

Basketballgirl25
05-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Fuck the Cavs, Fuck Lebron Go Magic, they will win it this year.

Basketballgirl25
05-09-2010, 08:53 AM
:rolleyes

well I guess if Magic don't win then I'd root for the Cavs, anyone but Lakers:toast

TampaDude
05-09-2010, 09:00 AM
The Magic are even better this year than last year. Jameer is healthy, VC is beasting, and Dwight is fucking DOMINATING the low post...and he actually makes most of his free throws now. The ECF is gonna be a war! I can't wait!

duhoh
05-09-2010, 10:09 AM
ORL looking vicious. CLE will be a nice benchmark to see what they're really made of.

Cane
05-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Dwight Howard's probably the weakest player, mentally, in the playoffs. Shaq is going to have a field day frustrating him and they'll probably foul eachother out of the game.

As long as Lebron plays like his usual self and Antawn can step up...should be a pretty good series. Edge is going to Cleveland though since the Magic are way too dependent on the 3 and the Cavs have the defenders to run 'em off the line.

florige
05-09-2010, 11:25 AM
I think the Cavs beat them this year. They almost did last year even though LeBron was pretty much the only Cav playing worth a crap. This year when he goes to the bench the offense doesn't completely stagnate.

boutons_deux
05-09-2010, 01:01 PM
I think the Magic are tougher this year, having paid their playoff dues and learned what it's gonna take to win it all.

ECF should be an wonderful series.

The_Dude
05-09-2010, 01:55 PM
The Magic are even better this year than last year. Jameer is healthy, VC is beasting, and Dwight is fucking DOMINATING the low post...and he actually makes most of his free throws now. The ECF is gonna be a war! I can't wait!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

TheMACHINE
05-09-2010, 02:56 PM
The Magic is definately better this year....and since they have homecourt advantage against the Lakers, The Lakers will win in 6 instead of 5.