PDA

View Full Version : the Buns have finally become the Suns...

poop
05-09-2010, 03:58 AM
phoenix has always been my most hated franchise along with dallas. super gay fans, coach, players.
the antithesis of all that the spurs were (all-offense/hype/media adoration vs. defense first/tiny market).

but this year everything is different. d'antoni is gone, all the gayness/softness is gone, and they are FINALLY playing defense. its hard to hate them anymore...

i now respect the Suns and will be rooting for them the rest of the way. never thought in a million years i would say that. congrats to phoenix for finally getting it right :toast

TampaDude
05-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I never really hated the Suns...pitied them is more like it. I love Steve Nash...that guy is fucking baller. The Suns are clearly better than the Spurs this time around. How much of that is from the Suns' improvement and how much is from the Spurs' decline is open for debate, but the fact remains:

IN 2010... SUNS > SPURS

Strike
05-09-2010, 09:24 AM
My biggest issue with Phoenix was D'Antoni and the effect he had on his players. Kind of reminds me of Mark Cuban in that D'Antoni just whined when things didn't go his way and, inevitably, his players would do the same. I still despise Nash and Amar'e, but I have no gripes or bitterness about the Spurs losing to a better team. I don't know if the Suns are the better team, but they sure as hell seem to be playing like it.

Far as I'm concerned, I will root for every team that plays against Cleveland in the playoffs this year. If one of those teams is the Phoenix Suns, so be it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-09-2010, 09:31 AM
:lmao Buns, I see what you did there, you replaced the "S" with a "B" :lmao:lmao:lmao how creative, it's funny because their real name is Suns!