PDA

View Full Version : dear fo

SpursTillTheEnd
05-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Please live up to the hype as being the best fo is basketball and do your jobs rite this offseason, please get rid of richard jefferson/keith bogans/roger mason/matt bonner, thank you.

ceperez
05-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Don't think the F.O. is as good as it has been in the past.

Hill was an excellent draft, Blair we lucked out however our FA acquisitions and trades have mostly been busts for a while now.

Let's list them down in reverse chronological order:

(1) Bogans - Useless for playoff basketball
(2) RJ - contract like a boat anchor
(3) Haislip - Never stepped on the court to play
(4) Gooden - Low basketball IQ
(5) Kurt Thomas - Diminished skills ever since he was signed and traded.
(6) Beno Udrih - Waived for nothing.
(7) Van Excel - His first game was his best game
(8) Luis Scola - Traded for nothing

All we needed is someone to replay Robert Horry and Bruce Bowen. Well the Suns got that this summer.... Channing Frye and Grant Hill. Makes Kerr look like a genius now after his failure with O'Neil.

SpursTillTheEnd
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Don't forget theo ratliff, and i think haislip could of helped this team the games i seen him play in he did good.

boutons_deux
05-09-2010, 10:25 PM
"someone to replay Robert Horry and Bruce Bowen"

... and Brent Barry, a huge contributor as dependable, combo guard.

purist
05-09-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this thread! the fo went above and beyond last offseason and it just didn't pan out. This fo also has four banners hanging from the rafters, so don't make it sound like they completely suck.

And please, please, please don't tell me Haislip would have made a difference. Really?

but you know who might have actually helped this series? Finley. but he's the same guy many of you couldn't wait to ship off. Well, the fo gave you your wish.

so before you start your bitching and whining, take an objective look at this franchise.

SpursTillTheEnd
05-09-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this thread! the fo went above and beyond last offseason and it just didn't pan out. This fo also has four banners hanging from the rafters, so don't make it sound like they completely suck.

And please, please, please don't tell me Haislip would have made a difference. Really?

The fo of our championship years were great no denying that and there still good at drafting, but some of these moves they made these past few years are ridiculous, and yes haislip would of helped this team and the times he did play this season he looked better than bonner