PDA

View Full Version : Final Reaction: Spurs vs. Suns - Game 4

Manudona
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Fuck!:pctoss

Supergirl
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
My final reaction: Ugh. You know, I've been a Spurs fan since about 1989, so I've seen my share of losses as well as the 4 championships. And this one pisses me off like no one before - even the heartbreaking losses to the Mavs and the Lakers - because in every other loss I have experienced with this team, I came out grudgingly accepting that the better team won.

But you know what, no matter what I try and tell myself or what others try to say, that's not true in this series. Sweep or no sweep, this series felt rigged from the start. The Suns needed this series, after all the losses the Spurs have given them, and they hit a lot of shots they won't keep making in the next round. Spurs shot themselves in the foot in every single game. Suns weren't better, Spurs just couldn't execute against a lucky, hungry Suns team. Defeating the Suns here would have put the nail in their coffin for good. This win just gives them a little life left, but we'll see what that life looks like in 2 weeks, when I predict, the Suns will be knocked back to earth in a hurry.

ploto
05-09-2010, 10:44 PM
A team that sweeps another team is simply better.

Kermit
05-09-2010, 10:45 PM
A team that sweeps another team is simply better.

That's so deep.

ShoogarBear
05-09-2010, 10:47 PM
A team that doesn't even make the playoffs has a bunch of crappy players.

Amarelooms
My final reaction: Ugh. You know, I've been a Spurs fan since about 1989, so I've seen my share of losses as well as the 4 championships. And this one pisses me off like no one before - even the heartbreaking losses to the Mavs and the Lakers - because in every other loss I have experienced with this team, I came out grudgingly accepting that the better team won.

But you know what, no matter what I try and tell myself or what others try to say, that's not true in this series. Sweep or no sweep, this series felt rigged from the start. The Suns needed this series, after all the losses the Spurs have given them, and they hit a lot of shots they won't keep making in the next round. Spurs shot themselves in the foot in every single game. Suns weren't better, Spurs just couldn't execute against a lucky, hungry Suns team. Defeating the Suns here would have put the nail in their coffin for good. This win just gives them a little life left, but we'll see what that life looks like in 2 weeks, when I predict, the Suns will be knocked back to earth in a hurry.

either you are being funny or you are a complete idiot...."supergirl" lol

:elephant

ploto
That's so deep.

It is in response to the person claiming the series was rigged and the Suns just got lucky. Be willing to give credit to the team that just swept you.

Kermit
05-09-2010, 10:48 PM
It is in response to the person claiming the series was rigged and the Suns just got lucky. Be willing to give credit to the team that just swept you.

You're like a retarded Yoda. It's amazing.

Capt Bringdown
05-09-2010, 10:58 PM
I believe we only beat them once all season. We were totally owned, they had our number this year.

Still a frustrating and disappointing loss.

Our role players, that's been talked about so much, but nobody seems to want to come to grips with the fact that we no longer have a Big 3.