PDA

View Full Version : 2009-2010 Spurs Thank You.

reddog 99
05-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Its a brand new day now. Lets wipe away the craziness of this season and look forward to the epilogue. 2011 to make it Five.

Thanks for gutting it out.

Please sign some shooters that can knock it down. :depressed

slayermin
05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
They played their hearts out and left it on the floor. I really can't angry with anyone not name Roger Mason Jr.

:toast

tdunk21
05-09-2010, 11:04 PM
and stop draftin overseas players...nando, dragic..wtf...

Blake
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
at least they beat the mavs....

for all our sakes.

ShoogarBear
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Bleah. No offense, but I'm tired of the "at least they beat the Mavs" takes. That shouldn't be an aspiration unless you're Rocket Fan.

NewJerSpur
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
It looked like they were getting things together going down the stretch, but could not sustain it beyond the 1st round and lost to a hotter team. Thanks for fighting in one of the tougher conferences we've seen in some time and going further than most analysts could have predicted before many started hopping on the bandwagon.

ElNono
05-09-2010, 11:49 PM
The sweep sucked. I can tell you that much. The Suns were just that much better of a team, though.

bdictjames
05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
and stop draftin overseas players...nando, dragic..wtf...
Our team was built on international players.

Parker.. Ginobili.. Duncan to name the big 3

Oberto, Elson, Mohammed, Nesterovic played key roles in our title runs.

They bring a different kind of toughness and level of intelligent competitiveness. I say sign more international players, less US-born. Seriously Hairston, Gist.. really?

NewJerSpur
05-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Our team was built on international players.

Parker.. Ginobili.. Duncan to name the big 3

Oberto, Elson, Mohammed, Nesterovic played key roles in our title runs.

They bring a different kind of toughness and level of intelligent competitiveness. I say sign more international players, less US-born. Seriously Hairston, Gist.. really?

Damn, whatever happened to The Gist of Maryland?

bus driver
05-10-2010, 08:05 AM
They played their hearts out and left it on the floor. I really can't angry with anyone not name Roger Mason Jr.

:toast

i second this and wait till next year!