PDA

View Full Version : All Is Not Lost; Coming Soon

Blackjack
05-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Spursfan, we're on the cusp.

History. Is. In. The. Making.

With Phoenix's 4-0 sweep of the Spurs SpursTalk will now be graced by a legendary performance. One truly for the ages. Get out your two-sizes-too-small shirts, your man purses and, if you're allowed to be around under-aged women (it's a mixed bag, this group) and members of the opposite sex in general, get ready to have your fu#*in' mind blown.

J.T. will be performing a truly one-of-a-kind, one-man show show that will drop panties and rip off your face -- nirvana, euphoria meets mass panic and carnage.

So come one, come all. Don't be the one to miss out on history; your grandkids are owed the privilege of hearing a firsthand account. Because when J.T. rocks SpursTalk ... the game gets changed. Your life finds meaning; impotence is cured; women are impregnated; and the Devil sells his soul.

Without further ado, coming soon, to a board near you . . .

I give you the one and only J.T., performing live (alright, recorded), and in the key of douche . . .

I give you J.T. as:

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kroeger13.jpg

That's right, Chad. "Mother Fu#*in'." Kroger! Nickleback's very own!

This place will never -- and I mean NEVER -- be the same.

J.T. made it known prior to Game 4 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153761) and God bless the man for taking the time to not forget where he comes from and see fit to enrich the lives of so many. JT ... we're simply not worthy, nor are we ever going to be able to truly thank you enough. You're one-of-a-kind, sir.

From the bottom of our collective hearts I only wish to say, on behalf of so many who just aren't able to say it, thank you; we await with bated breath. :hungry:

Shastafarian
05-09-2010, 11:32 PM
That's awesome.

Blackjack
05-09-2010, 11:54 PM
That's awesome.

You're damn right it's awesome. It's going to rip. Your. Face. Off!

I'd suggest putting in requests and forming a line in advance for "servicing" afterwards -- he's a very busy man and groupies or "fans" need to be on time and in place if you wish to be graced.

D. Nile
05-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Nickleback? That's one of those batty bands, right? Not that there's anything pete tong with that (I'm told that's what thou 're supposed to say) but is there summat I'm missing. These chaps seem fancy a bunch of pussies. I can't say I wouldn't knock their laughing gear out the moment I laid eyes on em; thou 've got to take yer shots when thou scapa into someone with a full set of laughing gear. It's fancy finding gold where I'm from.

Well, I hope it's entertaining and we can enjoy it after our next Spurs victory. I'm looking forward to drinking heavily and stumbling around until I find a mint women to shack up with for the night!

rayray2k8
05-10-2010, 01:09 AM
I was actually listening to on of nickelbacks songs while reading this thread. :lol

Cry Havoc
05-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I was actually listening to on of nickelbacks songs while reading this thread. :lol

I didn't know you were suicidal. Huh. How about that.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-10-2010, 01:32 AM
ehhhhhh from what I have heard hearing JT sing and play his 3 string acoustic guitar is like getting hot coals shoved up your urethra

Blackjack
05-10-2010, 01:54 AM
ehhhhhh from what I have heard hearing JT sing and play his 3 string acoustic guitar is like getting hot coals shoved up your urethra

Exhilarating and fair description. :tu

But don't take my word for it ...

hear it for yourself! :elephant

3ERHtrrZMWI

Consider this wager settled.

D. Nile
05-10-2010, 03:15 PM
3ERHtrrZMWI

Consider this wager settled.

Yeh chaps hae to hear this tosser! He really went for it. And the upright bass he's also got on his YouTube is simply brill! :lmao

I fancy this bloke, even if he borders on an uphill gardener.

Nothing like some good fun to help you to get over a loss and ready for the next game.

Toodle pip!

ohmwrecker
05-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Nickelback fucking sucks.