PDA

View Full Version : See you in The Club...

exstatic
05-10-2010, 12:10 AM
and the Political forum until 1 July, when my bet payoff with Mel_13 is over.
:flag:

NewJerSpur
05-10-2010, 12:13 AM
There needs to be an official bet description/tally section added to the board....one loses track, lol.

timvp
05-10-2010, 12:17 AM
What was the bet?

NewJerSpur
05-10-2010, 12:18 AM
That's what I'm wondering.

exstatic
05-10-2010, 12:45 AM
That Ian would be inactive more than active during the playoffs. My penalty is no Spurs off-season plans/projections discussion until 1 July.

D. Nile
05-10-2010, 12:59 AM
and the Political forum until 1 July, when my bet payoff with Mel_13 is over.
:flag:

Sorry to hear ye lost out gambling. I can't say I don't know what that's fancy. I hope ye 're able to at least follow the board and enjoy the rest of this Spurs season. The team sure is looking stonking!

The chaps really put it all out there tonight. It's a shame they had to lose but they'll get em next game. This series isn't over and I feel Pop's really go em moving in the right direction. The chaps should really be rounding into form by the time the Finals roll around.

No need to worry mates. The Spurs hae the bollocks coach there is and lets not forget, he's got four rings tossers. I can't wait to see what the yobs bring next. nout watching the yobs score the ball in the olde goal. They really hae quite the unique pitch they play on. And those black fellows sure are tall; I here it's because their knee grows. Get it! Knee grows. My ma always thought I should be a comedian but I always wanted to be a dentist; they get payed well and they don't hae to see too many patients or dae shizz for graft here. I mean, how many laughing gear does a person need. Actually, I've found that having a total of four in the right places is more than dooze. And when I dae find time to brush, it's just so much easier and quicker. I go 1, 2, 3, 4 and I'm done. That's that. And I'm orf to the boozer to drink my ale and watch the game.

Anyroad, looking forward to the next game. Should be fun mates!