PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans

mavsfan1000
05-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Most annoying fans in the nba by far. Just like their classless team.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:06 AM
& you let the Heat take your cookie like that. And you know what else, sweetheart? They made you f'in like it.

ha, ha.

sabar
05-10-2010, 02:06 AM
& you let the Heat take your cookie like that. And you know what else, sweetheart? They made you f'in like it.

ha, ha.

That's the past. Laker fans sucking is perpetual.

mavsfan1000
05-10-2010, 02:08 AM

ha, ha.
lol You just proving my point.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:09 AM
That's the past. Laker fans sucking is perpetual.

Uh, uh, none of that crapola. Everything is current. If we're suffering all piccadillos, everybody else's dirty laundry is gonna come out to play.

F'in, eh, you can try me, fatso.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:13 AM
lol You just proving my point.

You damned right. This is no one sided pity party. We're all grown men here. If you can dish it, you can take it. Otherwise, write a letter to Kori:

Dear Kori,

They're being very mean. Especially that good looking Italian guy with the hairy legs and tight speedo. His name is Giuseppe, and he's very hot.........but, thats for another time. Right now he and Luva are stomping a mudhole in the mudhole the Suns already stomped in our ass. Please make them stop.

Signed,

- The Anal Ward (wide open)

mavsfan1000
05-10-2010, 02:14 AM
lol This is pathetic trashtalking. I'm out for the night.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Buh, bye.

21_Blessings
05-10-2010, 02:19 AM
The only thing funnier than, "1st round exit to the 7 seed" is "1st round exit to the 8 seed."

Dirk - he's a real winner that one.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 02:22 AM
You damned right. This is no one sided pity party. We're all grown men here. If you can dish it, you can take it. Otherwise, write a letter to Kori:

Dear Kori,

They're being very mean. Especially that good looking Italian guy with the hairy legs and tight speedo. His name is Giuseppe, and he's very hot.........but, thats for another time. Right now he and Luva are stomping a mudhole in the mudhole the Suns already stomped in our ass. Please make them stop.

Signed,

- The Anal Ward (wide open)

But see, most Lakers fans can't take it. That's why everyone hates them. Mavs fans troll the most, by far, even more than Lakers fans, but why people tolerate them is because they show up afterward and take their lumps.

Laker fans have mouths propelled by rocket fuel when the going's good, frontrunning like the frontrunners they are, but once a spanking ensues, you don't see them until the next campaign.

Every time I click on a Laker fan's profile, all I see is "Sign up date, XX-2008."
Where were these faggots from 05-07? Can't talk much shit when your team is sucking the Suns dick.

But look here, us Spurs fans (and Mavs fans) are still around after all the fellatio our respective teams dished out. Laker fans on the other hand would already be focusing on Yankee season.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:30 AM
But see, most Lakers fans can't take it. That's why everyone hates them.

Horseshit. You hate us because Media/ESPN told you to hate us. And they told you to hate us because they can make a dollar and a dime off that hate. We have as many bandwaggoners as every other team has, and just as many jagoffs.

If it were us that swept you tonite instead of the Suns you'd be bellowing about officiating and conspiracies, rantin' and ravin', but, it was the Suns and you could cowtow to them easily. It's weak and sad to see.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Horseshit. You hate us because Media/ESPN told you to hate us. And they told you to hate us because they can make a dollar and a dime off that hate. We have as many bandwaggoners as every other team has, and just as many jagoffs.

If it were us that swept you tonite instead of the Suns you'd be bellowing about officiating and conspiracies, rantin' and ravin', but, it was the Suns and you could cowtow to them easily. It's weak and sad to see.

The Media/ESPN? Are you serious, Cul?

They suck the Purple and Gold's collective cock any chance they get. Mark Jackson always bellowing about Kobe being the best player in the world even when he's sucking ass, shooting in the low 40s.

If the Lakers swept the Spurs, I'd simply tip my hat to them. When a team pounds you, it's better to bow out with humility than rant and rave like an asshole and provide "lulz."

We hate the Lakers because of their fans. Not jealously, not because of media influence. You boast about 10 times the "jagoffs" as the next popular team. And the "Kobe-kids" are a different breed all their own. We want to see the Lakers lose because it means no joy for their legions of idiot fans.

Good Lakers fans, don't have a problem with them. They tend to be more humble because they understand how a good assraping feels (60s era Lakers, anyone?) But most of these Showtime-era and beyond fans are fucking intolerable.

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 02:48 AM
The Media/ESPN? Are you serious, Cul?

They suck the Purple and Gold's collective cock any chance they get. Mark Jackson always bellowing about Kobe being the best player in the world even when he's sucking ass, shooting in the low 40s.

If the Lakers swept the Spurs, I'd simply tip my hat to them. When a team pounds you, it's better to bow out with humility than rant and rave like an asshole and provide "lulz."

We hate the Lakers because of their fans. Not jealously, not because of media influence. You boast about 10 times the "jagoffs" as the next popular team. And the "Kobe-kids" are a different breed all their own. We want to see the Lakers lose because it means no joy for their legions of idiot fans.

Good Lakers fans, don't have a problem with them. They tend to be more humble because they understand how a good assraping feels (60s eras Lakers, anyone?) But most of these Showtime-era and beyond fans are fucking intolerable.

Media plays both sides against the middle. We're better suited for their needs to be second banana ('08 for instance). That way they get to kick the shit out of us whilst they build up the one that beat us (Celtics). That way they get two solid bites out of the same apple. Conversely, if we win they get no bites at the apple. They don't want to laud us and they'd never kick the shit out of anybody else.

Our fandom is no different than anybody elses. You just feel entitled to mercy from us because that's how you have been educated by Media/ESPN. Example, you can call Phil everything but a white man, but, let us rough up Pop and you act genuinely outraged. It's a hoot.

Yer hoping for our misery, but, feel like you shouldn't have to suffer likewise when the Suns fall on you like a tree.

Screw that shit. Yer taking your medicine.

IronMexican
05-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Thanks, op.

Andrew Bynum
05-10-2010, 02:59 AM
:lmao OP must've gotten ass raped by one of those foam Laker fingers. Jesus.

IS DEAD.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Media plays both sides against the middle. We're better suited for their needs to be second banana ('08 for instance). That way they get to kick the shit out of us whilst they build up the one that beat us (Celtics). That way they get two solid bites out of the same apple. Conversely, if we win they get no bites at the apple. They don't want to laud us and they'd never kick the shit out of anybody else.

Our fandom is no different than anybody elses. You just feel entitled to mercy from us because that's how you have been educated by Media/ESPN. Example, you can call Phil everything but a white man, but, let us rough up Pop and you act genuinely outraged. It's a hoot.

Yer hoping for our misery, but, feel like you shouldn't have to suffer likewise when the Suns fall on you like a tree.

Screw that shit. Yer taking your medicine.

Phil's a faggot. He deserves every insult he gets. Spurfan hate for him starts with the asterisk bullshit, continues with pathetic tell all books and hypocritical behavior. Pop on the other hand tends to be adored by Lakers fans because he's always expressing adulation for the Lakers. I don't think I ever seen a Laker fan "rough up" Pop. Duncan is usually their target because they hate the fact he's more successful than Kobe.

As for the media manipulation of things, there's a definite east-coast bias, but overall, they seem to love the Lakers, at least as far as my perception is concerned.

And I can't say that I'm suffering. Spurs had no chance at the title anyway, so who gives a shit. The Mavs series win was enough.

Suffering is like .4 and 06, when the Spurs were on a repeat mission and got beat in the most heartbreaking ways possible.

A second round sweep is really nothing by comparison.

I however don't understand your obsession with fans "taking their medicine?" What kind of reaction do you hope to get out of us?

A humorous meltdown or something?

turiaf for president
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks, op.

:toast

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 09:24 AM
There humps are in for it, Luva. No mercy!

Giuseppe
05-10-2010, 09:36 AM
You gd rights, Luva.

Sweep the leg, Luva. No mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:36 AM
lol starting a gay thread and getting completely owned by LAKER FAN of all people

lmao bullsfan

Ashy Larry
05-10-2010, 09:40 AM
lol @ the Mavs ......

classic ... three things are certain in the spring. Baseball will start. The flowers will begin to bloom and the Mavs will meltdown ......

mavsfan1000
05-10-2010, 03:51 PM
lol starting a gay thread and getting completely owned by LAKER FAN of all people

lmao bullsfan
Alright lakerfan.