PDA

View Full Version : Making Sense of the Sweep...

NameOfTheGame
05-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Wow...I'm stunned. Speechless. This shouldn't have been such a short series. It was too good.

If they could ever fit a seven game series into four games...this would be the result.

I'm not so heartbroken as I am...stunned and disappointed. But you can't ask our team to go out there and give anything more. They left it out there. They competed.

The Suns just simply played too well. Like the Spurs did to them for so much of this decade.

Wow...the Suns are my team now, for the rest of these playoffs. I never thought I'd say this, but I really do want them to win. Grant Hill...aka Silky Smooth Lebron (back in Hill's prime)...deserves as many rings as Tim has. At least. Class act. Steve Nash plays with just as much heart as Manu. Dragic is just like Manu in that he has no idea that he has no business being this good.

Hopefully he (Dragic) is at that exciting stage where his talent is simply overwhelming and is just moving too fast for him to grasp...for now.

The Suns actually have impressed me much more than any other team in the playoffs...Lakers included.

These guys are legit and, honestly, very fun to watch. These aren't your older brother's Phoenix Suns.

Amare's still an extremely self-centered idiot though. Seriously, for a big man to be in the league for 9 or 10 years and STILL not be able to play simple, solid position defense (or pick and roll defense. or help defense. or whatever defense besides highlight blocks)...

but he works for them...for what he is, he's damn-near perfect for that...OFFENSE. But if I were a GM, I would never have him on my team because I would never be able to pay him what he wants, which is a max deal...for a non-max player. And an idiot.

But yeah...anyway...so this is how Phoenix felt back in 2008 when we finished them off in the toughest five-game series ever (in the seven-game first round format).

TampaDude
05-10-2010, 07:08 AM
The Suns were better than us this year. That's pretty much all there is to it.

BEAT LA!!!

El Parche
05-10-2010, 08:00 AM
The Suns were better than us this year. That's pretty much all there is to it.

BEAT LA!!!

There's no way PHX plays this well against the Lakers, right? I think this was their championship.

:flag: