PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the good Lakers fans.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Well we're firmly entrenched in that time of year where many a "Laker fan" digs his Kobe #8 Jersey out of the dresser, flies a couple of Chinese made Laker flags on his car, snaps on the Yankees cap as the proverbial cherry on top, and proceeds to behave like a total douchebag.

So naturally, heaps of insults will be piled on by fans of other teams that accuse Laker fans of being frontrunning, fairweather, bandwagoning, obnoxious faggots. Now while that is indeed a 100 percent, irrefutably true, there's exists a few good apples within the piles and piles and piles of rotten apples that taste no better than the pussy of one of Lakaluva's Sunday night skanks.

I think they deserve mention and a hearty pat on the back for being good ships. A lot of hate has been thrown toward Lakers fans, so I'm gonna change it up with something positive.

First off, the pre-Gasol trade Laker fans. While some of them might be assholes, at least they had the fuckin balls to show up when the Lakers were sucking league wide cock. (Forgive me if I forget you, going off memory here.)

Adidas, Medvedenko, LakeShow, Purple & Gold, LakerLanny, 21_Blessings (I know, I know, the biggest Laker faggot known to man, but I do give him props for being here pre-Gasol).

Post-Gasol trade:

ManfromAcme, Banzai, SomeCallMeTim, IronMexican, Deadly Dynasty, RedsLakers, Allanon (I know, I know. But he's okay in my book.), The Gemini Method, Milkshakeballa, Killakobe, AshyLarry.

To these Laker fans, I'd like to :toast.

(Leagues all their own: Culburn and Lakaluva. Can't live with these two, can't live without them).

Allanon
05-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Allanon (I know, I know.....

F U :lol :toast.

Seriously though, I only mess with the bitchez that mess with me first. I used to even root for the Mavs since I like Dirk, but not no mo after Mav Krew started shit for no reason.

Everybody else is cool in my book.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 02:39 PM
:depressed

You're in a league all your own, buddy. :toast

TheMACHINE
05-10-2010, 03:53 PM
forgive me while i jump off a cliff.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I loathe the Yankees and I hate those flags more than anything. I am so tempted to just rip the next one off.

I definitely would've been here before the Gasol trade, but I just discovered you all while being on the Lakers' boards. I enjoy the trash talking and the humorous trolls on here. You get a good mix of Mavsfan, Spursfan, Sunsfan, Rocketfan, Nuggsfan, and Jazzfan to have a healthy go at it.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 04:03 PM

You're a-ok in my book...you have a similar taste in kicks as I do--so that's a good thing.

TheMACHINE
05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
You're a-ok in my book...you have a similar taste in kicks as I do--so that's a good thing.

:toast

21_Blessings
05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
go Dodgers :depressed

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 04:27 PM
go Dodgers :depressed

I'm beginning to tolerate the Dodgers...but I'm firstly an Angels' fan.

TheMACHINE
05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Go Angels! Im cool with the Dodgers though.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 04:49 PM

Even though you're on the board alot, I'm not too familiar with your posting style outside that one convo we had.

IronMexican
05-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm beginning to tolerate the Dodgers...but I'm firstly an Angels' fan.

Fagot. You can only have one team. None of this tolerate shit.

Yeah, Dodgers are worse than I thought. And I thought they'd be a .500 team

IronMexican
05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Me and the machine look like twins.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 04:56 PM

Fuck you, puto. I don't really give a damn about baseball so I can tolerate either SoCal team, sucka. Both SoCal baseball teams have been harsh to start.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 04:58 PM

Oh, and any Lakers fans who hates the Chargers and their unique legion of idiot fans automatically makes the good list.

JamStone
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
F U :lol :toast.

Seriously though, I only mess with the bitchez that mess with me first. I used to even root for the Mavs since I like Dirk, but not no mo after Mav Krew started shit for no reason.

Everybody else is cool in my book.

You know that's not true.

One of your things is that when you get into a little cat fight with someone who is trolling and/or trying to mess with you, you get into a mode where you launch insults at anyone and everyone who is in the way, even if they are trying to be rational and aren't trolling you.

Personally, it's cool with me however you want to post as long as it doesn't involve spamming or flooding. But I think you're being pretty disingenuous if you suggest that you only mess with posters that mess with you first. When you get into flame mode, you flame everyone, not just people who attack you first.

About half of your posts used to be decent. Now you let the trolls get to you and the majority of your stuff is trolling responding to trolling or you just flat out trolling because you feel like you've been attacked so much.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Bruce Lee is forever pimp

JamStone
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm not 100% sure but I think there's a Laker fan poster named Yellow Fever who is pretty cool too...

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Personally, I think that each member on here has some intrinsic qualities. I may not always like what people say about my team, but I have to respect their opinion. That is, unless its completely asinine and inflammatory. But even then its all in good fun to sit back and see what comes up. JamStone and the majority of Pistonfan have been great reads.

IronMexican
05-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Yellow Fever is cool. Don't remember him posting more than a handful of times this season.

And charger fans are pussies. no way around it. I can at least respect Bronco and Chiefs fans.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Yellow Fever is cool. Don't remember him posting more than a handful of times this season.

And charger fans are pussies. no way around it. I can at least respect Bronco and Chiefs fans.

A Raider fan respecting the fanship of the Broncos and Chiefs? Wow...that is a change of tune from the 80s...But, those teams have won something, so I guess they can garner some respect.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Personally, I think that each member on here has some intrinsic qualities. I may not always like what people say about my team, but I have to respect their opinion. That is, unless its completely asinine and inflammatory. But even then its all in good fun to sit back and see what comes up. JamStone and the majority of Pistonfan have been great reads.

What annoys many people about the current crop of Laker trolls is the opportunistic way they go about things. It's real easy to talk a good game of shit when your team's on top and there's little an opposing fan can really say to you. This came to a head with Spur fan in '08 when the Lakers beat a Spurs team they were just flat out better and more talented than and Lakertroll proceeded to troll and frontrun to no end, pounding their chest about the Spurs being their bitches and how they're up 4-2 since '99.

That's all fine and good, part of the trashtalk tradition. But what frustrates Spurs fans is that when the Spurs fielded their best teams the Lakers were rebuilding. The Spurs got the shit kicked out of them by the Lakers best teams this era but never got to return the favor when they had their own best teams from 05-07. Thus, Spurfan feels much of Laker fan's arrogance and bravado concerning the rivalry is unjustified.

Very similar to how the Celtics always seem to avoid you guys at your peak.

Allanon
05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Personally, it's cool with me however you want to post as long as it doesn't involve spamming or flooding. But I think you're being pretty disingenuous if you suggest that you only mess with posters that mess with you first. When you get into flame mode, you flame everyone, not just people who attack you first.

NEVER, not even once, have I been the first to start the rude shit. I stand by it. Just not my style.

Just like you, we argue but I never bother your posts until you start shit talking directly to me.

Show me one time I started the insults first with ANYBODY and I will apologize immediately.

I'm simple, you start shit with me, I'll be sure to end it.

About half of your posts used to be decent. Now you let the trolls get to you and the majority of your stuff is trolling responding to trolling or you just flat out trolling because you feel like you've been attacked so much.I flat out troll Mav Krew these days; true.

I keep my shit spamming in threads where Mav Krew posts...it's not random spamming :lol

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:26 PM
What annoys many people about the current crop of Laker trolls is the opportunistic way they go about things. It's real easy to talk a good game of shit when your team's on top and there's little an opposing fan can really say to you. This came to a head with Spur fan in '08 when the Lakers beat a Spurs team they were just flat our better and more talented than and Lakertroll proceeded to troll and frontrun to no end, pounding their chest about the Spurs being their bitches and how they're up 4-2 since '99.

That's all fine and good, part of the trashtalk tradition. But what frustrates Spurs fans is that when the Spurs fielded their best teams the Lakers were rebuilding. The Spurs got the shit kicked out of them by the Lakers best teams this era but never got to return the favor when they had their own best teams from 05-07. Thus, Spurfan feels much of Laker fan's arrogance and bravado concerning the rivalry is unjustified.

Very similar to how the Celtics always seem to avoid you guys at your peak.

Oh, it's not hard to know that if we had somehow met up with the Spurs of say, '06-'07, we would've been fodder the same way as we were for the Suns. A team with Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Chris Mihm were not going to be at all serious contenders. It never came to fruition and well, I can somewhat understand the lament behind that belief.

However, I can see why the arrogance and chest thumping are annoying especially when its your team's house we are guests of. I'm not at all good at trolling, so I leave that up to the experts lol.

Killakobe81
05-10-2010, 05:28 PM
I loathe the Yankees and I hate those flags more than anything. I am so tempted to just rip the next one off.

I definitely would've been here before the Gasol trade, but I just discovered you all while being on the Lakers' boards. I enjoy the trash talking and the humorous trolls on here. You get a good mix of Mavsfan, Spursfan, Sunsfan, Rocketfan, Nuggsfan, and Jazzfan to have a healthy go at it.

I was lurking from the Pistons/Spurs Finals which actually got the pistons their own forum ...but the job i had did not allow me to post as much ...

I was not on the great Laker fan or the "crap" one either which is cool with me.

It tells me I am not the annoying ass that everyone can not stand nor am i so neutral that my loyalties are not obvious.

I try to take a stand but be objective and listen to the other side. I do not troll but will take their bait when I feel like debating ...

But as far as this post who gives a SHIT who is the good or great posters ...a list like this is soo unnecessary because the best posters need no introduction the quality of their posts speak for themselves.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I was lurking from the Pistons/Spurs Finals which actually got the pistons their own forum ...but the job i had did not allow me to post as much ...

I was not on the great Laker fan or the "crap" one either which is cool with me.

It tells me I am not the annoying ass that everyone can not stand nor am i so neutral that my loyalties are not obvious.

I try to take a stand but be objective and listen to the other side. I do not troll but will take their bait when I feel like debating ...

But as far as this post who gives a SHIT who is the good or great posters ...a list like this is soo unnecessary because the best posters need no introduction the quality of their posts speak for themselves.

That is a great take as well...I don't know if anyone really wants the recognition of being a great poster, but it is the OPs opinion and well, that's admirable. I'm not sure what kind of poster I am...I just come on here while working to past the time and offer some degree of entertainment. And in the end...that is what this place really is--a avenue of entertainment and sprinkled in is some knowledge and other stuff. Killa, you've been recognized by Gemini as one of the better Laker posters...does that make you feel better? ;) no homo.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Oh, it's not hard to know that if we had somehow met up with the Spurs of say, '06-'07, we would've been fodder the same way as we were for the Suns. A team with Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Chris Mihm were not going to be at all serious contenders. It never came to fruition and well, I can somewhat understand the lament behind that belief.

However, I can see why the arrogance and chest thumping are annoying especially when its your team's house we are guests of. I'm not at all good at trolling, so I leave that up to the experts lol.

Or say even if Shaq was a stand up guy and remained a Laker and they met up with the 05 Spurs. Duncan was at his peak, Manu was at his, Tony was good, we had size, great defense, and all the intangibles. Shaq would've been on the decline, Kobe would be the new number one option, having to retool his game, your role players would either be aged, gone, or entirely new. Most likely, the Spurs win that series but it will still be a satisfying win knowing the Spurs once again beat the Jackson/Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

There really would be little satisfaction beating the Smush era Lakers.

That's where most of the lament resides. Spurs fans wanted a couple of more cracks at the Shaq/Kobe Lakers when we arguably had our best teams.

Even after '08, Lakers and Spurs fans said it didn't feel the same as before. Absolutely correct. We limped into the WCF by sheer will and luck, never really posing a true threat. There was little tension in that series.

Even though it was only one year, the 07 team was much better than the 08 team.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Or say even if Shaq was a stand up guy and remained a Laker and they met up with the 05 Spurs. Duncan was at his peak, Manu was at his, Tony was good, we had size, great defense, and all the intangibles. Shaq would've been on the decline, Kobe would be the new number one option, having to retool his game, your role players would either be aged, gone, or entirely new. Most likely, the Spurs win that series but it will still be a satisfying win knowing the Spurs once again beat the Jackson/Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

There really would be little satisfaction beating the Smush era Lakers.

That's where most of the lament resides. Spurs fans wanted a couple of more cracks at the Shaq/Kobe Lakers when we arguably had our best teams.

Even after '08, Lakers and Spurs fans said it didn't feel the same as before. Absolutely correct. We limped into the WCF by sheer will and luck, never really posing a true threat. There was little tension in that series.

Even though it was only one year, the 07 team was much better than the 08 team.

Well, if either Kobe or Shaq had a little less ego and more ability to be mature, then you know it would've been an epic rivalry for even longer. But, what happened did derail something that might've made those lost years more entertaining. I mean, during the heyday of the Shakobeson era, there were three teams in the West that I wanted to face and always beat and that were the Spurs, Kings, and Jazz. Mostly because the Spurs/Jazz schooled the Lakeshow prior to Jackson coming on board and were worthy adversaries. The Jazz, too, but they were fading when Phil came on board. If I were Jerry West/Mitch Kupchak/Jerry Buss...I would've tried everything to get the tandem to consider the potentiality, but even then it probably wouldn't have worked.

Those were some battles though man, and that is why I come here--Even if '08 wasn't a fair match-up due to how injured the Spurs were and revived a Laker team was.

kamikazi_player
05-10-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm cool with almost every Laker fan on here. Guys like Allanon, Banzai, and Lakaluva keep me laughing. I only dislike the Culburn(guileppse) and 21_blessings.

Killakobe81
05-10-2010, 05:45 PM
That is a great take as well...I don't know if anyone really wants the recognition of being a great poster, but it is the OPs opinion and well, that's admirable. I'm not sure what kind of poster I am...I just come on here while working to past the time and offer some degree of entertainment. And in the end...that is what this place really is--a avenue of entertainment and sprinkled in is some knowledge and other stuff. Killa, you've been recognized by Gemini as one of the better Laker posters...does that make you feel better? ;) no homo.

LOL Im fininishing up at work myself and no ...it doesnt mater much ...but thanks!
I think in theory this is cool ...but IMHO i think this post was more to slam the annoying poster thn to give credit to the good ones... LOL

Midnightpulp please correct me If I am wrong ...but the genesis of the thread seems to call out fans that are Post Gasol trade Laker fans or KOBELOVERS

I am neither unless you only go by sign-on date here ...

I went to my first game at the forum in 1982 (I have a polaroid (promotion)with Mark Landsberger my baby FREAKING cousin got his with Magic)
I was at Magic's retirement ceremony
I have watched or listened almost every Laker regular season and playoff game (some on crappy feeds on the web) since 1981
I listened to games (RIP Chick) on KLAC BEFORE i had cable
I was almost in tears when Samsopn's tip in went in and when Magic announced his HIV

I chose killkobe81 because of all the hate thrown at Bryant after scoring 81 points ...but I am a Laker first and foremost and Magic is all-time favorite laker ...not kobe.
I was at the 2000 WCF game 7 vs the Blazers
I was at Kobe's game in Memphis when he broke the record (west's)

Banzai
05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Full_of_win.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4533)

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 05:53 PM

From what I can tell, you're fine poster and a non-douchebag Lakers fan.

I went off memory, so I most likely oversighted you.

Purpose of my list was to give props to some good (or ballsy) Lakers fans. They been taking a lot of heat lately, so I'd thought I'd put a positive spin on things.

You can be a douchebag and still be a good fan and poster in my book. My pet peeves usually revolve around frontrunning. Talking shit when your team's on top, disappearing when they ain't.

It's cool if a poster wants to talk tons of shit, just come around and take your lumps should your team crap out. I don't care how you do it. Be classy and humbly eat crow or blame the refs, make excuses, put down the other team.

If you want "lulz" you should also be willing to be a "lolcow" from time to time.

No one does this better than Mavs fans. They troll nonstop, then when the Mavs flame out, they still troll, or have a meltdown, or make excuses. Point is, they show up. Gotta respect that.

My experience with Laker trolls is: talk shit, talk shit, talk shit, get beat by 39, disappear.

Remember, key word is troll. I'm not talking about Laker fans who don't behave like that.

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Who gives a shit what a faggot ass butt hurt Spur fan think a Laker fan should be. The most boring fan base with the most fat ass chics in all of sports have no say so in the matter. This clown is a fan of the Spurs because he hates the Lakers... how lame is that. He'll have a new team tomorrow.:lol

I should support the hometown team, right?

FTL all day, baby. Besides, the Lakers/Spurs weren't even a rivalry when I became a fan. You guys were dicking around with Randy Pfund, Sedale Threatt, and a bunch of other nameless scrubs while the Spurs were a top West team. Lakers weren't even on our radar back then.

And how is it butthurt when I'm giving you guys props?

After all, you made the league of their own list. A very special honor.

The Gemini Method
05-10-2010, 06:04 PM
I should support the hometown team, right?

FTL all day, baby. Besides, the Lakers/Spurs weren't even a rivalry when I became a fan. You guys were dicking around with Randy Pfund, Sedale Threatt, and a bunch of other nameless scrubs while the Spurs were a top West team. Lakers weren't even on our radar back then.

And how is it butthurt when I'm giving you guys props?

After all, you made the league of their own list. A very special honor.

Oh man, the Sedale Threatt, Dwayne Cooper, Denny Schayes, Cedric Ceballos, and Anthony "Pig" Miller days...those were the dark times...in which Buss was too busy porking 20-year old Asian poon to care about the direction of his beloved franchise...

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Oh man, the Sedale Threatt, Dwayne Cooper, Denny Schayes, Cedric Ceballos, and Anthony "Pig" Miller days...those were the dark times...in which Buss was too busy porking 20-year old Asian poon to care about the direction of his beloved franchise...

And Luva was also too busy rooting for the Bulls to care, as well :tongue

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Do you know how many times we had skull fucked the Spurs by the time you became a basketball fan? There was no rivalry.

Yeah, cause you guys always chose to suck when the Spurs had their best teams.

But if there's no Spurs/Lakers rivalry, there's no Lakers/Celtics rivalry since they own you way more than you could ever dream of owning us.

I mean, Showtime beat a much inferior Gervin/Moore/Gilmore squad, while the Lakers were the perennial West power with West, Baylor, Wilt and still proceeded to get "skull fucked."

Damn, 9-2 record against them, all in the Finals. That's supreme, total fuckin' ownage.

Guess your true rival is the Phoenix Suns then :lol

lakaluva's mom
05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm sure you all know by now that my little mistake has NO life

TheMACHINE
05-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Me and the machine look like twins.

oooo i wanna see. I'll post a pix of me and we can do a split image. lol

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
I see why Kori wants to ban you. We three-peated when you had the top two players in the history of your franchise playing. Oh, and what's our record vs you guys in the playoffs.:wow

8-3. Roughly the same number as your record against the Celtics.

So by your logic, if there's no Spurs/Lakers rivalry, there's no Celtics/Lakers.

Correct?

Like David Robinson was in his prime from 00-02. Doesn't matter, record stands: Robinson/Duncan vs. Kobe/Shaq tied up at 2-2. Yep, domination.

Where you guys in the mid 90s? We met up once with you and spanked that ass, as Culburn would say, into a Jap flag.

Where you guys from 05-07?

Suns/Lakers makes more sense. 4-7 in your favor with them winning the 4 out of the 5 last matchups.

Your TRUE rival: THE PHOENIX SUNS!

Killakobe81
05-11-2010, 01:48 AM
From what I can tell, you're fine poster and a non-douchebag Lakers fan.

I went off memory, so I most likely oversighted you.

Purpose of my list was to give props to some good (or ballsy) Lakers fans. They been taking a lot of heat lately, so I'd thought I'd put a positive spin on things.

You can be a douchebag and still be a good fan and poster in my book. My pet peeves usually revolve around frontrunning. Talking shit when your team's on top, disappearing when they ain't.

It's cool if a poster wants to talk tons of shit, just come around and take your lumps should your team crap out. I don't care how you do it. Be classy and humbly eat crow or blame the refs, make excuses, put down the other team.

If you want "lulz" you should also be willing to be a "lolcow" from time to time.

No one does this better than Mavs fans. They troll nonstop, then when the Mavs flame out, they still troll, or have a meltdown, or make excuses. Point is, they show up. Gotta respect that.

My experience with Laker trolls is: talk shit, talk shit, talk shit, get beat by 39, disappear.

Remember, key word is troll. I'm not talking about Laker fans who don't behave like that.

I get it now. Well I made a point when we lost to the Spurs, Mavs and Blazers to at LEAST post a good game in the LOL or gamethreads ...bECAUSE i agree with you ...stand behind your team win or lose.

midnightpulp
10-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Since I've been going hard at these faggots lately, I'll repost this to once again give a nod to the good Lakers fans.

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Guess what we've done since you created this thread?:lobt2::lmao

But you didn't win anything.

If you did, take a pic of your ring. Make sure to frame the picture with some form of evidence so that we know it's you.

Fact is you were probably at Gina's that night, feeding her burritos as you watched Kobe shoot 6-24.

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 12:21 AM
I'll be the first to show you our new rings. You have shown so much butt hurtness today it's pathetic. Do you want to make another bet?:lmao

Take a pic of it and include a piece of paper along with that reads: Lakaluva from Spurstalk.

D. Nile
10-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Lakerfan bunch of poofs I dae Adam and Eve.

Toodle pip!

milkshakeballa
10-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Since I've been going hard at these faggots lately, I'll repost this to once again give a nod to the good Lakers fans.

:toast:toast:toast

You, per the usual, bring the goods on this board as well MidNight.

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 12:34 AM
:toast:toast:toast

You, per the usual, bring the goods on this board as well MidNight.

See, Luva. This is how a real Laker fan acts. Roots for the front of the jersey and not the back, and doesn't delude himself into thinking that he was sipping champagne with Kobe 'n the boys following the Lakers latest championship.

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm special. Like you said... I'm in a league of my own.

Yeah. We all love ya.

I wonder how long your new playmates, tcockwalker and History, are gonna last? Like I said, you're the only Laker troll to make a career here. Koolaids tried, but soon slipped up by revealing that he wants to be a white girl, goes rafting, and posting drawings of blow-jobs.

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 12:42 AM
As long as I keep you dangling from these big nuts, I'll be fine. CHARGE!!!!!!!!

You're hitting the sauce tonight, ain't ya?

I can tell.

milkshakeballa
10-08-2010, 12:48 AM
As long as I keep you dangling from these big nuts, I'll be fine. CHARGE!!!!!!!!

http://www.lolgifs.com/pictures/4b8a61b2115c382.gif

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Take a pic of it and include a piece of paper along with that reads: Lakaluva from Spurstalk.

yawn...waking up outta my sleep outta my slumber...like showtime at the Apollo...I challenged you a while back to create a post without ever mentioning my name and you failed again. Came close..I watched your silly attempt to ignore me...but you just couldn't resist. Close but no cigar. I bet you wish you were me so fucking bad like Travie McCoy wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad.

But how could I do what I do without Ho's like you on my tip...Imma crash again cuz I got some real live shit going on tomorrow. but before I do I heard someone was talking about rings...now Cully and Luva showed me their rings but asked that I not share with the board because of the ass hurt factor. But like the disobedient muthafucker that he is - Kool gonna ignore their request anyway and do what he wants...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/laka_LUVA11copy.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Cully_1copy.jpg

Top View:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/KMring.jpg

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Manoshevitz!

21_Blessings
10-08-2010, 10:09 AM

Those weren't dark times at all. Highly entertaining teams that fans still paid (and showed up) to watch only missing the playoffs once. The Theif's jumper was a thing beauty.

Actually you can't really rebuild any better/efficiently after unexpectedly losing one of the greatest players ever in his prime. Well unless you have zero class and purposely tank for the 1st pick...Fortunately the Lakers know how to rebuild with dignity.
:flag:

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2010, 10:23 AM
yawn...waking up outta my sleep outta my slumber...like showtime at the Apollo...I challenged you a while back to create a post without ever mentioning my name and you failed again. Came close..I watched your silly attempt to ignore me...but you just couldn't resist. Close but no cigar. I bet you wish you were me so fucking bad like Travie McCoy wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad.

But how could I do what I do without Ho's like you on my tip...Imma crash again cuz I got some real live shit going on tomorrow. but before I do I heard someone was talking about rings...now Cully and Luva showed me their rings but asked that I not share with the board because of the ass hurt factor. But like the disobedient muthafucker that he is - Kool gonna ignore their request anyway and do what he wants...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/laka_LUVA11copy.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Cully_1copy.jpg

Top View:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/KMring.jpg

that'd be a good shop job if the names weren't in different places lazy ass

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Wreck, gettin' his anal on.

picc84
10-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Mids, paddin the resume for d-dynasty.

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Wreck, gettin' his anal on.

If you gon do something, do it right

Nathan89
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
You better shout louder because there is few and far between.

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Sorta like skunkers.

tee, hee.

TheManFromAcme
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Thank's pulp.

for what it's worth;.....Yes, I have been here post Gasol but the allegiance thing goes way back,...1979 to be exact

midnightpulp
10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Those weren't dark times at all. Highly entertaining teams that fans still paid (and showed up) to watch only missing the playoffs once. The Theif's jumper was a thing beauty.

Actually you can't really rebuild any better/efficiently after unexpectedly losing one of the greatest players ever in his prime. Well unless you have zero class and purposely tank for the 1st pick...Fortunately the Lakers know how to rebuild with dignity.
:flag:

Sure they did:

1993-94 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics
Franchise Index: Previous Season ▪ Next Season

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 545,915 (22nd of 27)

1994-95 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 591,125 (23rd of 27)

1995-96 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 649,634 (21st of 29)

All you faggots were busy sporting your Jordan jerseys to worry about the Purple 'n Piss in those days.

Ashy Larry
10-08-2010, 05:08 PM
much appreciated .... I've always lurked around here for years and at one point, the mods never gave me access after I registered ...... but it's a helluva lot better than Laker talk 24/7

Ashy Larry
10-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Sure they did:

1993-94 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics
Franchise Index: Previous Season ▪ Next Season

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 545,915 (22nd of 27)

1994-95 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 591,125 (23rd of 27)

1995-96 Los Angeles Lakers Roster and Statistics

Arena: Great Western Forum ▪ Attendance: 649,634 (21st of 29)

All you faggots were busy sporting your Jordan jerseys to worry about the Purple 'n Piss in those days.

even though it was a tough time, I will not deny that there were many Lakers fans sportin' those Bulls jerseys; and even when Jerry West pulled Kobe and Shaquille out of his ass, when the Bulls played the Lakers, the crowd was 60/40 Lakers.

Hell, even when Mike went to Washington and came here, you'd see some people claiming to have been Wizard fans since the 70s .... lol

Bandwagoning rules.

dunkman
10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
They are cool, but i would NEVER root for a team like the la . . . . . .

Besides, I like that black and white colors.

teehee!!! :lol :lmao

Killakobe81
10-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Boo hoo I am judged as Post Gasol fan ...my weekend and my dreams of future All-spurs talk medals have been crushed.

What a great idea! Let's judge people by the join date rather than the content of their posts ....

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Boo hoo I am judged as Post Gasol fan ...my weekend and my dreams of future All-spurs talk medals have been crushed.

What a great idea! Let's judge people by the join date rather than the content of their posts ....

like half the people he mentioned have post gasol join dates. The only pre gasol fans i remember are medvedwenko and champ something

Killakobe81
10-08-2010, 05:50 PM
like half the people he mentioned have post gasol join dates. The only pre gasol fans i remember are medvedwenko and champ something

Yep like Ashy Larry i lurked before ...I thought it would be silly to join another team's site. i used to just lurk after a big win and laugh at the bitching and moaning. But the posts going back and forth during the Pistons/Spurs finals was what hooked me. Jamstone and the spur fans had some heated debate but it wasnt the crap that I see now. But Larry is right Lakersground is just fluff at least here you get homers, trolls haters and some fair opinions.

21_Blessings
10-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Arena: Great Western Forum ▪.

Is notorious for being too small.

when the Bulls played the Lakers, the crowd was 60/40 Lakers.

We had season tickets in the 90s and you're pulling that out of your ass. Bull fans everywhere in greater so cal but LA was firmly Lakerland.

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Is notorious for being too small.

It was 17,505 at sellout. What the number at Staples at sellout?