PDA

View Full Version : Ymca team is the spurs

kobeisgod899
05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Lmao at the spurs getting swept by the suns you guys are a ymca team at best and all your championships are fake i just laughed my ass off when you guys lost 4-0 to the suns hahahah thanks for giving the lakers a free ride to the championship well we would have swept you bitches anyways lmao the lakers will win the next 10 championships duncan and the spurs championships do not even count i really feel sorry for the spurs fans they must watch ugly basketball year in and year out lmao lmao lmao go lakers kobe is a god and duncan is bitch also what he did to nash was horrible a elbow right to the face what a complete loser bye bye spurs see you in the playoffs well never ever again lmao oh and how did it feel paying the refs to be the mavricks in round 1 go lakers best team in the world and only reason worth living

Dr. Gonzo
05-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Wow, what a terrible troll job.

SpurCharger
05-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Lmao at the spurs getting swept by the suns you guys are a ymca team at best and all your championships are fake i just laughed my ass off when you guys lost 4-0 to the suns hahahah thanks for giving the lakers a free ride to the championship well we would have swept you bitches anyways lmao the lakers will win the next 10 championships duncan and the spurs championships do not even count i really feel sorry for the spurs fans they must watch ugly basketball year in and year out lmao lmao lmao go lakers kobe is a god and duncan is bitch also what he did to nash was horrible a elbow right to the face what a complete loser bye bye spurs see you in the playoffs well never ever again lmao oh and how did it feel paying the refs to be the mavricks in round 1 go lakers best team in the world and only reason worth living
Really??? kill Yourself.....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2010, 02:56 PM
fake troll is still fake

phyzik
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Really? Lakers are the only reason worth living? :lmao

how sad.

Kori Ellis
05-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Step up your troll game.