http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100510_ginobili.html

Tony Parker
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100510_parker.html

George Hill
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100510_hill.html

:toast

benefactor
05-10-2010, 04:38 PM
I'll pass. I'm done watching anything that might be depressing.

spursdotcom
05-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I don't think they were depressing. :toast

DesignatedT
05-10-2010, 04:43 PM
time to get splitter and revamp the bench.

Bukefal
05-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Thanks spursdotcom :toast

SenorSpur
05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
This is the second time in as many days that Pop has issued the statement, "they were too hard for us to guard." Memo to Pop: get some quicker, better, more versatile defenders on the team and perhaps you'll be able to defend better.

Can't keep running out players that are either too old, too slow and expect them to make their rotations properly or to keep their man in front of them. It absolutely taxes the frontline, which features two all-star that are on the north side of 34 years of age.

5in10
05-10-2010, 05:08 PM
great stuff, thanks.

objective
05-10-2010, 05:15 PM
If the exit interviews are finished, RC and Pop need to be on a plane to Spain tonight. No more taking things for granted like the last time they twiddled their thumbs while Splitter was making his mind up.

rayray2k8
05-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks SDC! Don't be a stranger in the summer. Hope to hear from you during the draft and free-agency.

But till now, thanks for all the handwork. Enjoy your summer. :toast

superfedja
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
wow! I wasn't expecting this!

good job spursdotcom! thx a lot for all your videos, you have been awesome all year long... if there were a ''member of the year'' award, I'd vote for you

peace

Cane
05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks SDC; great stuff.

Bruno
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Pop and RC are masters at saying nothing about what Spurs will try to do this summer. While it's the right thing to do for the franchise, it's damn frustrating for fans. :depressed

MaNu4Tres
05-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Pretty exciting to hear Tony and Manu wanting to improve their game this summer and they will finally have the time to do it.

spursfaninla
05-10-2010, 06:55 PM
tony and manu both sound motivated to improve. Tony and Manu could both become better mid-range, and tony especially the 3. It would make it harder to defend their drives.

Hill too. Sounds like they are telling him to improve his defense and ball-handling.

RC sounded like it was not a question that they would bring back Tony, although if some trade came by that would improve the team, I take it they would do it.

very positive. RC and POP are CIA as fuck.

Spurs Brazil
05-10-2010, 07:04 PM
I loved Tony interview, he wants to comeback to the 2009 level and will work hard for it

greyforest
05-10-2010, 07:04 PM
very positive. RC and POP are CIA as fuck.

not really, RC was quite adamant about tiago coming next year earlier this season in an in-game interview, and now he's backpedaling a great deal

very un-cia

galvatron3000
05-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Pop and RC are masters at saying nothing about what Spurs will try to do this summer. While it's the right thing to do for the franchise, it's damn frustrating for fans. :depressed

Pop is saying we need to get players quick enough and tough enough to defend.

angelbelow
05-10-2010, 09:32 PM

Seriously. I feel like it was a complete waste of time listening to them. Obviously they mentioned a few things that are important but all in all it was pretty trivial.

ducks
05-10-2010, 10:26 PM
tp wants to be an allstar
he wants to be the man
also tp wants an extenion it would be much better if he played much better overall next year

jjvalerieD
05-11-2010, 01:44 AM
can somebody can tell me how to watch the spurs' web multimedia?should I install any software?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Why no Tim Duncan?

Dave McNulla
05-11-2010, 02:30 AM
RC said during an in-game interview that spurs would probably be bringing splitter in. now he can't "speculate". cat is already out of the bag, isn't it?

greyforest
05-11-2010, 02:34 AM
RC said during an in-game interview that spurs would probably be bringing splitter in. now he can't "speculate". cat is already out of the bag, isn't it?

RC was quite adamant about tiago coming next year earlier this season in an in-game interview, and now he's backpedaling a great deal

very un-cia

Bukefal
05-11-2010, 03:09 AM
I loved Tony interview, he wants to comeback to the 2009 level and will work hard for it

tp wants to be an allstar
he wants to be the man
also tp wants an extenion it would be much better if he played much better overall next year

He sounds positive, he wants to go for it, let's hope he will and next season be the old tp again.
:flag:

Xevious
05-11-2010, 05:08 AM
He's playing it safe at this point. Of course they want him on the team.

TJastal
05-11-2010, 06:14 AM
RC was quite adamant about tiago coming next year earlier this season in an in-game interview, and now he's backpedaling a great deal

very un-cia

LMAO @ all the spurs fans who jizzed all over themselves.

WalterBenitez
05-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Nice interviews... I really like Pop answers.

WalterBenitez
05-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Why no Tim Duncan?

Practicing some FTs .... :bang

SpuronyourFace
05-11-2010, 09:58 AM
If we want to make at least one more run at a title, serious changes need to be made. If they are just going to roll into next season with basically the same squad, then making it to the second round next year might very well be overachieving....

DesignatedT
05-11-2010, 11:47 AM
If we want to make at least one more run at a title, serious changes need to be made. If they are just going to roll into next season with basically the same squad, then making it to the second round next year might very well be overachieving....

serious changes... wtf are you talking about? If you gave this same squad a good 7 footer (splitter) and 2 or 3 guys off the bench who can come in and give solid minutes and shoot than i would have loved this teams chances to go all the way.

Definitely need some changes.. mainly to our bench but by no means do we need to blow up the squad.

My Fault
05-11-2010, 12:12 PM
The team in my opinion doesn't need serious changes. Getting Timmy help and some shooters off the bench is really all that is needed imo. That along with Blair and RJ having a year with the team to get some chemistry from the start so the team can start off strong.

WeNeedLength
05-11-2010, 01:46 PM
serious changes... wtf are you talking about? If you gave this same squad a good 7 footer (splitter) and 2 or 3 guys off the bench who can come in and give solid minutes and shoot than i would have loved this teams chances to go all the way.

Definitely need some changes.. mainly to our bench but by no means do we need to blow up the squad.

No, just Bonner and Mason... :lol, blow them up!

DesignatedT
05-11-2010, 01:50 PM
No, just Bonner and Mason... :lol, blow them up!

:lol that could work...

Whisky Dog
05-11-2010, 04:15 PM

Pop saw that interview after the game, bitch slapped RC 3 or 4 times, and made him drink inferior wine. RC got the message.