PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Utah Jazz: Just Put Some Ice On It Baby

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Finally...The chic I was gentle with las night complained of a swollen pussy afterward...My advice was for her to just put some ice on it...

I'm giving the same advice to the Jazz and their wack ass fan base...after tonights fucking just put some ice on your swollen pussy's...:toast

Allanon
05-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Finally...The chic I was gentle with las night complained of a swollen pussy afterward...My advice was for her to just put some ice on it...

:lol

http://spfh.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/heidi_klum_camel_toe.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 06:35 PM
The Arab chic?

yeah the palestinian chic...she made a nigga wait for a minute so I tried to beat the shit out of it...she'll be calling a nigga back soon though...

lakaluva's mom
05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah but was the pussy worth the wait? Most times it's not.

Awww, you gettin tired of comin up empty on ya pussy chasing?

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Yeah but was the pussy worth the wait? Most times it's not.

not really...she acted like she was dam near a virgin...prolly fucking all those lame ass arabs...but her cute face and onion booty made it alright...I just had to hit it...now I'm in the Middle Eastern Club...but yeah I'd fuck her again she seemed like she was full of caffeine all motor driven and shit...

lakaluva's mom
05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
It doesn't get much lamer than two pussies talking about pussy they can't get

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Whaddup nukka. Ray-ray been killin it with the sherm. Up 40 gs this week. Bidness been real good since that busta ass nigga Genie Lamp disappeared. Hoover now has the bitch and drug games all wrapped up, getting real serious in the hood like Scarface and shit. Ray-Ray wanted to buy a white suit and Cadillac with a red fuckin interior. I had to squash that, tell Ray to keep it real and not go acting like some uppity spic.

But yeah, bro, Ray got real tight wit some Hollywood people that bought a few keys off him. And guess what? They give him six front row seats to game 5! Enough for the whole crew, Ray-Ray...Loco...Bear...Me...You...

We know there gonna be a game 5. That's how them boys do it. They'll let those crackas win game 4 then come home and close it out.

Now I know what you thinking, who gonna get the extra ticket, and I know you got lakaluva in mind. He can come, the crew don't mind since he's good for distracting the fat bitches while we clean up on the 9's and 10's, just make sure he dont get outta line and act like a busta. Last time he rolled wit us he left my 64 smelling like a combination of piss, asshole, chicken, and fat bitch pussy. And if that muthafucka switches out my NWA for Kriss Kross again, I'm putting him down, you dig?

Man, too bad bout that swollen pussy. Told you to stay from fat bitches. That's Luva's job.

Holla back at your boy.

PS. Bring some potatoes. We got to put in work after the game.

TampaDude
05-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Whaddup nukka. Ray-ray been killin it with the sherm. Up 40 gs this week. Bidness been real good since that busta ass nigga Genie Lamp disappeared. Hoover now has the bitch and drug games all wrapped up, getting real serious in the hood like Scarface and shit. Ray-Ray wanted to buy a white suit and Cadillac with a red fuckin interior. I had to squash that, tell Ray to keep it real and not go acting like some uppity spic.

But yeah, bro, Ray got real tight wit some Hollywood people that bought a few keys off him. And guess what? They give him six front row seats to game 5! Enough for the whole crew, Ray-Ray...Loco...Bear...Me...You...

We know there gonna be a game 5. That's how them boys do it. They'll let those crackas win game 4 then come home and close it out.

Now I know what you thinking, who gonna get the extra ticket, and I know you got lakaluva in mind. He can come, the crew don't mind since he's good for distracting the fat bitches while we clean up on the 9's and 10's, just make sure he dont get outta line and act like a busta. Last time he rolled wit us he left my 64 smelling like a combination of piss, asshole, chicken, and fat bitch pussy. And if that muthafucka switches out my NWA for Kriss Kross again, I'm putting him down, you dig?

Man, too bad bout that swollen pussy. Told you to stay from fat bitches. That's Luva's job.

Holla back at your boy.

Mah nigga!!! :lol

The TroutBum
05-10-2010, 08:46 PM
This might be the gayest thread of the year. One guy logging into his 6 accounts and arguing/responding to himself.

WTG, Laker fuck.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 10:41 PM
:lol

Nice take down.

I got a deep freezer if these ho's need some ice...:lmao:lmao:lmao

4>0rings
05-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Laka and his troll talkin to himself lol

ChrisRichards
05-10-2010, 11:41 PM

Holla back at your boy.

:rollin