PDA

View Full Version : Jared Dudley on the BS report (again)...

da_suns_fan
05-10-2010, 07:27 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index

Some really good stuff. Definitely different from your usual "give 110%, both teams played hard and unselfish blah blah blah".

Highlights:

Talked a some about the last series against the Spurs..Says they went really went after Jefferson because they knew he was struggling and were trying to force him to make jump shots. Says they actually trapped aldridge more than they trapped Duncan and how the different series bring different strategies. Says Nash wanted to win that series BAD, regardless of the politically correct answers hes been giving to the media. Said after the game (game 4) Nash was the most vocal.

Said he got tons of tweets from Suns fans begging them to win and realized how important it was for Phoenix to win.

They talked mostly about the upcoming Suns/Lakers series. Says they can play small when the Lakers bring in Odom which is what they like to do in the fourth. Says they can go with their best lineup (Nash, J-rich, Dudley, Hill and Amare) when Bynum is out.

Says Kobe never says anything to him. Dudley will flop (yes, he said FLOP) and draw an offensive foul and Kobe never says anything. Says that in the next series he will be trying to get under Kobe's skin, slapping his finger (seriously..SAID IT) etc.

Says he loves playing at the same time as Grant Hill because the two of them like to trap together. Says he wants to trap Kobe because he loves trapping guys that dont like giving up the ball.

Simmons asked if he thought he could guard Gasol...he said he couldnt (duh) but if he HAD to he would try to front him.

Some other good stuff. Worth a listen.

Darthkiller
05-10-2010, 07:34 PM
dont like how he gave out the strategy to the public.

Cane
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
I agree with a lot of what he said especially about the part that they got nothing to stop Kobe/Gasol.

lurker
05-10-2010, 08:15 PM
I love Jared, but sometimes he needs to keep his yap shut. This is one of those times.

HarlemHeat37
05-10-2010, 08:16 PM
If he attacks Kobe's finger, I'll buy a Dudley jersey the next day..

You know Fisher is going to get at Nash's eye, he knows how to win..

Brazil
05-10-2010, 08:18 PM
I love Jared, but sometimes he needs to keep his yap shut. This is one of those times.

namlook
05-10-2010, 09:41 PM
If he attacks Kobe's finger, I'll buy a Dudley jersey the next day..

You know Fisher is going to get at Nash's eye, he knows how to win..

Then Mbenga elbow to Dudley's face.

Stringer_Bell
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Dumb ass BC kid running his mouth, he set himself up for failure.

Allanon
05-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Are you serious, he actually said all that? That's crazy.

Sisk
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
what a dumbfuck

NewJerSpur
05-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Well, at least he didn't deem himself the next "Kobe Stopper" or something.

Venti Quattro
05-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Lol you son of a bitch.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Then Mbenga elbow to Dudley's face.

I thought I was on your ignore list..how do you keep replying to my posts?..

Get off me..

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Well, at least he didn't deem himself the next "Kobe Stopper" or something.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nba/2001/0515/photo/a_patterson_hi.jpg

crc21209
05-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Jared Dudley seriously? I don't know what it is but SOMETHING about this guy leads me to believe he'll be outta the league in a couple years...ESPECIALLY once Nash is gone and isnt there to feed him easy wide-open buckets..

dirk4mvp
05-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Jared Dudley seriously? I don't know what it is but SOMETHING about this guy leads me to believe he'll be outta the league in a couple years...ESPECIALLY once Nash is gone and isnt there to feed him easy wide-open buckets..

Yeah well over time you've proven yourself to be a certified dumbass.

I hope everyone is ok with seeing Jared Dudley being a solid NBA player for the next decade.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2010, 02:18 AM
ESPECIALLY once Nash is gone and isnt there to feed him easy wide-open buckets..

:lmao these "how good is this guy without Nash" comments get so fuckin dumb. Dudley plays the majority of his minutes with Nash off the court, he's part of the 2nd unit, as in the part of the team that doesn't play with Nash. This doesn't even make sense.

Mavs_man_41
05-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Yeah well over time you've proven yourself to be a certified dumbass.

I hope everyone is ok with seeing Jared Dudley being a solid NBA player for the next decade.

:lmao

dirk4mvp
05-11-2010, 02:33 AM
:lmao these "how good is this guy without Nash" comments get so fuckin dumb. Dudley plays the majority of his minutes with Nash off the court, he's part of the 2nd unit, as in the part of the team that doesn't play with Nash. This doesn't even make sense.

Take a look at who posted that, and the pieces fall into place.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-11-2010, 02:34 AM
What else did Dudley say about the Spurs, or what did he say Nash said?

pauls931
05-11-2010, 08:35 AM
What else did Dudley say about the Spurs, or what did he say Nash said?

I think he said Nash requested being blindfolded for the last minute of the game but Gentry didn't want any sweat on his tie.