PDA

View Full Version : The Suns and their kids are enamored with Kobe

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
-_hJuAyQkpI

Here's another story:

http://phoenix.fanster.com/2010/04/23/jason-richardsons-son-huge-kobe-fan-wrong/

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 07:31 PM
-_hJuAyQkpI

Here's another story:

http://phoenix.fanster.com/2010/04/23/jason-richardsons-son-huge-kobe-fan-wrong/

ohh which is the reason the Suns won't beat L.A -- own worst enemy...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Phoenix won't beat LA because LA is the better team but sure whatever gives you an excuse for another retarded thread.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
What up, nukkas. Me, Ray-Ray and the crew gonna pick yo asses up about 4. We got a quick stop in Crenshaw, Ray-Ray wanna throw some dice wit some of the OG niggas over there, maybe win us a few Gs. Be some nice extra ends to blow at the club after the game, ya feel me? Shit. You know Ray-Ray gonna come up, that nigga's luck is blessed by black Jesus and shit.

But yeah, dawgs, whatcha gonna wear? I'm gonna rep my black A-shirt, and it's A-shirt crackas, not wifebeater like you all like to call it. Niggas don't beat they wives, they GET beat by they wives. That's why we scared of our mothers n shit. My gold chain, doo rag, tan Dickies, and house shoes. Nigga gotta be comfortble while watchin his Lakers, know what I'm saying?

I know Koolaid gonna rep some style, but shit, you Luva, you better bring it this time. Last time you rolled you were looking like a straight busta in those Cross-colors, air Jordans, and Malcom X hat. You looked like some uppity nee-gro from the hills.

Rep that shit, nigga. I want bitches coming to us, not walking away from us, you dig?

And like always, you on fat bitch duty.

Holla back,

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm pretty sure Phoenix won't beat LA because LA is the better team but sure whatever gives you an excuse for another retarded thread.

remove the pic from your sig...Nash looks like a steroid using Homo with pressed hair...J-Rich looks like a burnt twizler...and Amare looks like he knows it's over...