PDA

View Full Version : Kobe: "Time To See If Nash Really Earned Those MVP's"

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
ok so maybe he didn't say it where you could hear it but I'm connected to a Laker insider and I'm privy to these player round-tables...Nash was given the awards because the media was still upset Kobe fucked a white girl 14 inches into her ass and then made her suck his cock like Mr. Clean....all in a free throw motion...yep it's the in transcripts...

Now he's out to prove to Steve Nash that not only is Nash a phoney and a white males wet / pipe dream of a true MVP but also that Bitches Ain't Shit But Hoes and Tricks...

BkbhBljWYIo

TampaDude
05-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Suns in 6. Book it.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Suns in 6. Book it.

Just replace Obama with the Suns in this vid...and your silly ass should get the message...dick hopping bitch...

nMzAIE6UpYs

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Man, nukka, I love the Lakers, but who give a fuck bout Kobe. Nigga a snitch. I tol'rate that busta bcuz he get the job done. He's like that whiny, spoiled ass, run her mouth bitch Kendra that Deuce put out on the street. She fine and she earn, so we put up with her, but once she stop earning, we gonna take her and drop her ass pff in Echo Park, let the eses have their way with her.

Same wit Kobe's snitch ass. The minute that nigga stop being good, his ass getting dropped and I won't give a fuck.

Only bustas who live in the 'burbs dig that nigga. He's all uppity.

The Troll Whisperer
05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Man, nukka, I love the Lakers, but who give a fuck bout Kobe. Nigga a snitch. I tol'rate that busta bcuz he get the job done. He's like that whiny, spoiled ass, run her mouth bitch Kendra that Deuce put out on the street. She fine and she earn, so we put up with her, but once she stop earning, we gonna take her and drop her ass pff in Echo Park, let the eses have their way with her.

Same wit Kobe's snitch ass. The minute that nigga stop being good, his ass getting dropped and I won't give a fuck.

Only bustas who live in the 'burbs dig that nigga. He's all uppity.

tsst!

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Actually it's not. He tried to stick it in her ass and got rejected. Then he tried to blow his load in her face and got rejected. What kind of pussy ass bitchmade millionaire superstar athlete can't get a bitch to let him nut in her face?

You sound like you speaketh from personal experience from the heart...I guess you know what it's like to have a millionaire request to fuck you in the ass and then bust nut in your eye...well played sir....I will defer to the man with experience...:toast

HarlemHeat37
05-10-2010, 08:12 PM
http://lowellequalls.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stop_rape_280_362433a.jpg

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2010/01/500x_stop-snitching.jpg

monosylab1k
05-10-2010, 08:15 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97869&highlight=Kobe+Quotes

"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 08:24 PM
A little ass raping has never killed anyone. You're still alive, right?

Nukka, stop backing up snitches. You know Kobe ain't hood. That fool's all uppity. You keep this shit up Me and Ray-Ray gonna drop yo ass off in the burbs where they all suck Kobe's dick.

Try living in Thousand Oaks, nigga. See how far you get without me or Ray-Ray giving you ass an opportunity to earn real ends.

You'll either be suckin gay businessmen cock for money or flipping burgers.

Stay real, nee-gro, you dig?

Ghazi
05-10-2010, 08:27 PM
"undeserved" MVP is a logical fallacy. If someone gets selected MVP, it means they deserved it, because they got selected the MVP.

An Unbiased Fan
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Try living in Thousand Oaks, nigga. See how far you get without me or Ray-Ray giving you ass an opportunity to earn real ends.
LOL at Thousand Oaks, GTFO! :lol

An Unbiased Fan
05-10-2010, 08:39 PM
"undeserved" MVP is a logical fallacy. If someone gets selected MVP, it means they deserved it, because they got selected the MVP.
Dirk in 2007 proves your theory false.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0515/pg2_nowitzki.jpg

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
LOL at Thousand Oaks, GTFO! :lol

Man, white people getting stupid.

That nigga Luva keep acting all uppity by repping snitches, we gonna kick his out the hood and into the burbs where the white people will eat his ass alive. In a week that fool will be dead, flipping the white people's burgers, or working the streets.

We made that nigga, we can break his ass. If he don't sell our sherm, he can't do nothing else, you dig?

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Nukka, stop backing up snitches. You know Kobe ain't hood. That fool's all uppity. You keep this shit up Me and Ray-Ray gonna drop yo ass off in the burbs where they all suck Kobe's dick.

You'll either be suckin gay businessmen cock for money or flipping burgers.

Stay real, nee-gro, you dig?

:lmao this guy is completely owning the fuck out of luva and kool aid fag

Pero
05-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I guess he doesn't want to be alone in the category of players who got MVP's that didn't derve it.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 08:51 PM
:lmao this guy is completely dick riding the fuck out of luva and koolaid man

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 08:52 PM
great comeback :rolleyes

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
You notice how they have to go incognito to talk shit. These are trolls of clowns we've already owned, so they make troll after troll, and get owned after owned.

Says the troll who owns himself

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 08:59 PM
You notice how they have to go incognito to talk shit. These are trolls of clowns we've already owned, so they make troll after troll, and get owned after owned.

you owned yourself when you sent those gay tweets, i don't even take you seriously after that, not that i ever did.

lol orphan

lol parents not wanting you

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM
rofl Norbit getting owned in every thread

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Why do you hate Jews so much Norbit?

Mavs_man_41
You are one brain dead bitch if you think I sent those tweets.

you never defended them at the time did you? lol it's funny how now you finally came up with an alibi, as if some random spurstalker really gives a shit enough about you to create a troll twitter account months ago and wait patiently to bust it out in the future.

OGBobbyJohnson
You punk ass, slob loving, muthafucka. After all the shit me and Ray-Ray done for yo nappy headed ass, you say nonsense like that.

You out the crew and you gonna be out yo life soon if you don't shape up. Try thinking that busta jeri curl you got on your head that you think look so fly can stop a cap. Only thing that shit will do is make the bullet all shiny when they pull it out yo dome.

Fuck that, death too good for you.

Shit. You better start paying respect real quick or me and Ray-Ray gonna start putting you and Luva out to work with the hoes, you dig?

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:04 PM
You punk ass, slob loving, muthafucka. After all the shit me and Ray-Ray done for yo nappy headed ass, you say nonsense like that.

You out the crew and you gonna be out yo life soon if you don't shape up. Try thinking that busta jeri curl you got on your head that you think look so fly can stop a cap. Only thing that shit will do is make the bullet all shiny when they pull it out yo dome.

Shit. You better start paying respect real quick or me and Ray-Ray gonna start putting you and Luva out to work with the hoes, you dig?

:rollin:lmao:lmao:lol

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:05 PM

:lmao

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:06 PM
luva getting shitted on again, no surprises here

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Good choice, now everyone including myself thinks you and Kool Aid man bump uglies between posts :lol

midnightpulp
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Why entertain some made up shit. I know I have stalkers, why feed into it.

Aren't you Koolaid_man?

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Stalker #54:wakeup

#1 Retard

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Aren't you Koolaid_man?

Amazingly no, Kori said so awhile back, but they are both faggots so essentially they are one in the same

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
You think I give a fuck about what you think, bitch. You're the one that logs off thinking about me... I've done my job...:lmao Miami, Chris, DOK and the whole lot don't even sleep at night because of me.

funny, i talk to dok on the regular and he's never mentioned you. i don't think you're even an afterthought after leaving one of your shitty threads, you're forgotten. just like your mother forgot about you shortly after putting you up for adoption. truth hurts scrah

Will Hunting
05-10-2010, 09:15 PM
You think I give a fuck about what you think, bitch. You're the one that logs off thinking about me... I've done my job...:lmao Miami, Chris, DOK and the whole lot don't even sleep at night because of me.

Fuck, no one loses sleep over you. Your mother didn't even lose any sleep after she left you with your foster dad knowing he liked to rub ointment on your penis and laugh while it burnt and made you cry like a baby back bitch.

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:17 PM
I can make a thread about gummy worms and you clowns will respond in droves. I run this site. You all are just gimps.

usually people respond by tearing you a new ass. a successful troll actually pisses people off, i think most of us just laugh at you. not as hard as im laughing at bobby johnson, though. this guy is pure ownage. you should retire.

Will Hunting
05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
:wow Did that happen to someone you know?:lol

Yeah it happened to you. Your slut mother told me all about it.

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:20 PM
He knows, that nigga don't miss shit being said about me. He just wants ol luva to show him some attention.

Coming from the attention whore who announced through spurstalk that he was on a pussy pilgrimmage, even though he was sitting at home, eating milk duds with his beau named Bobby

Spurologist
05-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Suns in 6. Book it.

http://tophatal1.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/david-stern-picture-appears-courtesy-of-agencyfrancesa-timothy-a-cleary.jpg

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Every year I do spring cleaning and get rid of hoes that are no longer useful to me, you know... just tired of fucking. I usually pass these hoes over to some buddies. If I thought you had enough game, I'd lace you up just so you could hear how these hoes brag about me all while you are fucking.

http://www.commentbuddy.com/comments/Ugly-Women/seekcodes_227_5909.jpg

http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/ugly-women-18.jpg

http://classes.design.ucla.edu/Winter09/157A/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/att-ugly_up-women-00172.jpg

NO THANKS

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:34 PM
I find it strange that you have those pics saved on your hard drive.:rolleyes You wouldn't turn down any of my hoes, not even the scrubs.

:lol I can't turn down what you don't have

da_suns_fan
05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
So beating Nash in 2010 somehow proves he didnt deserve it in 2005 or 2006?

Jordan sucked in 03. Does that mean he didnt deserve the accolades in 1998?

Nash beat Kobe in 2006 (MVP year) AND in 2007. Im pretty sure he proved he earned it back when he won them.

Besides, MVP is just "player of the year". Some people take this shit too personally.

mavsluva
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Lakaluva doesn't get off of work from Burger King to defend himself for another hour or so.

LnGrrrR
05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
I find it interesting how quick Lakers fans are to brag about the copious amounts of women they get online.

Ashy Larry
05-11-2010, 02:51 AM
So beating Nash in 2010 somehow proves he didnt deserve it in 2005 or 2006?

Jordan sucked in 03. Does that mean he didnt deserve the accolades in 1998?

Nash beat Kobe in 2006 (MVP year) AND in 2007. Im pretty sure he proved he earned it back when he won them.

Besides, MVP is just "player of the year". Some people take this shit too personally.

Can't give an MVP award to a person who played on a 42 win team and a squad who was 40-37 going into the last five games of the season.

DaDakota
05-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Reading this thread makes me realize that we will always have enough people to dig ditches in this country.

DD

MateoNeygro
05-11-2010, 11:56 AM
That was entertaining. I have nothing of use to add because I don't know the inner workings of this forum nor the people on it.

duhoh
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Reading this thread makes me realize that we will always have enough people to dig ditches in this country.

DD

:lmao

i dig it sons.

DaDakota.
05-11-2010, 01:40 PM

DD

Being a Rockets fan, I know a thing or two about being an unintelligent dipshit.

Donkeybong
05-11-2010, 02:17 PM
This thread is great. HOF

rjv
05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
laker fan staying gangsta is a maxim of NBA fandom.