PDA

View Full Version : My Dick Rider: OGBobbyJohnson Revealed His Real Name Is Fleece Johnson

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
For all you dick riding this guy just send this he bitch your phone number...we don't want this bitch claiming to be a Laker fan...

This bitch needs to go back to prison where he belongs...this is the free world of steak and shrimp nigga where caps will get bust in yo ass...:toast

W-JjldxU-pA

Owned....and it's over just like that...

D-Wade #3
05-10-2010, 09:16 PM
This thread

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052010/1272965564_down-the-stairs.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
This thread

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052010/1272965564_down-the-stairs.gif

YpkQs8FEjWA

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 09:21 PM
For all you dick riding this guy just send this he bitch your phone number...we don't want this bitch claiming to be a Laker fan...

This bitch needs to go back to prison where he belongs...this is the free world of steak and shrimp nigga where caps will get bust in yo ass...:toast

W-JjldxU-pA

Owned....and it's over just like that...

You ass is def out the crew now. All the disrespect you showing. You lucky nigga that Ray-Ray has sympathy for African orphans whose mom and pops died of aids, or yo dead ass would be on a trip to the city dump bout now, you dig?

And you def gone all uppity like yo boy Luva. Trying to shed yo hood roots.
Using the word "owned" nigga? Shit. Only whiteboys and crackas say that kind of bullshit.

I might go back to the pen, that's how I roll, nigga. And if I ever catch yo bitch ass on my block, your ass is getting a handful of makeup, a dress, a wig, and getting traded for a box of cigarettes and a 40, you feel me?

Busta ass.

milkshakeballa
05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Not funny

Really...it isn't funny.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
You ass is def out the crew now. All the disrespect you showing. You lucky nigga that Ray-Ray has sympathy for African orphans whose mom and pops died of aids, or yo dead ass would be on a trip to the city dump bout now, you dig?

Using the word "owned" nigga? Shit. Only whiteboys and crackas say that kind of bullshit.

I might go back to the pen, that's how I roll, nigga. And if I ever catch yo bitch ass on my block, your ass is getting a handful of makeup, a dress, a wig, and getting traded for a box of cigarettes and a 40, you feel me?

Busta ass.

Funny thing I'm pretty sure I could buy you and sell you a thousand times ova...yes sir I'm rich Biyaaaatch.....:greedy....are you not entertained....:lmao...My Dick Rider...that sounds cool...

mogrovejo
05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
So, who are you plagiarizing in this thread?

Mavs_man_41
05-10-2010, 09:30 PM

Busta ass.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Not funny

Really...it isn't funny.

Milkshake you sound like I struck a nerve...my bad if you been ass raped...if not then try not to sound like you have...

4qjyIzrZGK0

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:35 PM
So, who are you plagiarizing in this thread?

u really want to know....

ok your mama's pussy:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8304491341610181767#docid=6046454103212515693

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Milkshake you sound like I struck a nerve...my bad if you been ass raped...if not then try not to sound like you have...

4qjyIzrZGK0

Man, what kind grown ass nigga watches cartoons?

Shit, dawg. I just gotta laugh at yo ass now. You used to be a stone-killa, slapping the shit outta any busta who cross you. Now you just sad.

Didn't I tell you, fool that hanging wit Lakaluva too much would fuck your shit all up?

You ain't no threat anymore, we'll keep you and Luva around, but not in the way it used to be. As of now, you two bustas are on an only as needed deal, like if we NEED to rent your two asses out to faggots in West Hollywood, you dig?

4>0rings
05-10-2010, 09:46 PM

Busta ass.
My new favorite troll. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Man, what kind grown ass nigga watches cartoons?

Shit, dawg. I just gotta laugh at yo ass now. You used to be a stone-killa, slapping the shit outta any busta who cross you. Now you just sad.

Didn't I tell you, fool that hanging wit Lakaluva too much would fuck your shit all up?

You ain't no threat anymore, we'll keep you and Luva around, but not in the way it used to be. As of now, you two bustas are on an only as needed deal, like if we NEED to rent your two asses out to faggots in West Hollywood, you dig?

Whateva Nigga...I'mma let this Nigga moment slide:

FqsDRQJesMI

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Whateva Nigga...I'mma let this Nigga moment slide:

FqsDRQJesMI

If you don't shape up the only Nigga moment that gonna be sliding is yo black ass sliding around some homo dick, you dig?

Or a nigga like Bear taking moment to slide a potato onto the barrel of a gat.

There'll def be nigga moments sliding round here.

Take yo pick busta.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2010, 10:19 PM
If you don't shape up the only Nigga moment that gonna be sliding is yo black ass sliding around some homo dick, you dig?

Or a nigga like Bear taking moment to slide a potato onto the barrel of a gat.

There'll def be nigga moments sliding round here.

Take yo pick busta.

like i said dont get ur ass capped Stinkmeaner:

fJBslSZK6kc

Stringer_Bell
05-10-2010, 10:19 PM
With jelly or without jelly? Some people use syrup...

077UtUWGQOA