PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end of the road for the Lakers?

tlongII
05-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Over the last 2 to 3 months NOBODY in the West has been playing better than the Suns. The Suns 3 point shooting and their advantage at the point guard position will likely be too much for the Lakers to overcome. If the Suns get the Lakers to play at their pace this series won't be close. Add this to the fact that the Blazers will be the dominant team in the West for the next 6 to 8 years and it is painfully obvious that the Lakers' status as an elite team has come to an end.

MadDog73
05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
For once I hope you are right (well, except for the Trailblazer part) :)

pauls931
05-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Tlong is a douche, but once Portland gets healthy, it's probably the end for a lot of teams in the west.

JamStone
05-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Suns might present a tough match-up with their style of play and their improved team defense. But, no, I don't believe this is the end of the road for the Lakers. I think the series should be competitive but I think the Lakers will win in 5 games with most of the games being very close. If Lakers play smart, the Suns cannot match up in the front court. Lakers will control the boards and should dominate with points in the paint. Suns have been a really good story in these playoffs though.

And the Blazers are a mess and will probably continue to be over the next 6-8 years. Every year for the last 2-3 years they're supposed to make some noise. Every year for the last 2-3 years, they flame out. I applaud them and especially Nate McMillan for over achieving in a way this season. But they look like the late 90s/early 2000s Blazers in that they have a lot of talent and potential but for whatever reason, they're just really pretenders.

bus driver
05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Suns might present a tough match-up with their style of play and their improved team defense. But, no, I don't believe this is the end of the road for the Lakers. I think the series should be competitive but I think the Lakers will win in 5 games with most of the games being very close. If Lakers play smart, the Suns cannot match up in the front court. Lakers will control the boards and should dominate with points in the paint. Suns have been a really good story in these playoffs though.

And the Blazers are a mess and will probably continue to be over the next 6-8 years. Every year for the last 2-3 years they're supposed to make some noise. Every year for the last 2-3 years, they flame out. I applaud them and especially Nate McMillan for over achieving in a way this season. But they look like the late 90s/early 2000s Blazers in that they have a lot of talent and potential but for whatever reason, they're just really pretenders.

that was the same thing i was thinking and then who does phoenix have that will stop kobe? i was think the lakers ticket is already punched for the finals, but i wouldnt object to say that phoenix might win one game

CavsSuperFan
05-11-2010, 11:26 AM
The Suns actually have the advantage when facing the Lakers in the Play-Offs…If this series is not defined by guys 6' 10” & taller the Lakers will be in trouble…Nash is as tough as anyone in the NBA…

namlook
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
The Suns will be competitive and the games should be close but the Suns will not win this series. The Lakers front line is a mismatch for the Suns. The Lakers have one of the greatest players of all time leading them who has won multiple championships and a coach that has 10 rings. The Suns have Nash who has set an NBA record for playoff futility, playing the most playoff games in NBA history without a ring and Alvin Gentry is matching up against Phil. On top of that the Lakers have home court advantage. It's not happening Suns fans.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
I'll be surprised if the Lakers don't sweep the Suns.

Even Phil has a chip on his shoulder against the Suns. It's payback time.

da_suns_fan
05-11-2010, 11:51 AM
The Suns will be competitive and the games should be close but the Suns will not win this series. The Lakers front line is a mismatch for the Suns. The Lakers have one of the greatest players of all time leading them who has won multiple championships and a coach that has 10 rings. The Suns have Nash who has set an NBA record for playoff futility, playing the most playoff games in NBA history without a ring and Alvin Gentry is matching up against Phil. On top of that the Lakers have home court advantage. It's not happening Suns fans.

Fail.

Most playoff games without making the finals.

Im pretty Suns Malone has lots more playoff games than Nash.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Fail.

Most playoff games without making the finals.

Im pretty Suns Malone has lots more playoff games than Nash.

Malone was in the Finals vs Jordan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Allanon he was saying Nash has the most playoff games without making the finals, not the most playoff games without winning a ring.

da_suns_fan
05-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Malone was in the Finals vs Jordan.

Double fail. :lol

Laker fans are sharing a brain. Its not a good one.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Double fail. :lol

Laker fans are sharing a brain. Its not a good one.

Where is the fail?

You said "Most playoff games without making the finals. Im pretty Suns Malone has lots more playoff games than Nash."

I said "Malone made it to the Finals against Jordan".

Which part was the double fail, dumbfuck? Explain.

King
05-11-2010, 12:01 PM
He was saying Nash has the most playoff games w/o reaching the Finals, but Malone has the most w/o a ring.

z0sa
05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Where is the fail?

You said "Most playoff games without making the finals. Im pretty Suns Malone has lots more playoff games than Nash."

Single fail since Nash does not have the most playoff games without a ring.

Double fail since you said Malone made it to the Finals yet never won a ring, when that's not what da suns fan ever argued, it's what your ignorant laker buddy didn't know. :lol

da_suns_fan
05-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Where is the fail?

Ok, dumbfuck, I'll explain it to you.

Namlook saw the graphic the other day that Nash has the most playoff games without making it to the finals.

He mistakenly said that Nash has the most playoff games without winning a ring.

I told him "fail" and explained that all you would have to do is think of Karl Malone to realize that Nash cant be the player with most playoff games without a ring cuz Malone has played so many more playoff games. Thus he should have realized his mistake. I corrected him and told him that Nash has the most playoff games without a finals appearance.

You come around and point out that Malone played in the finals against Jordan. You didnt understand what he said, what I said, what the context of anything was etc.

Thus, youre a fucking moron. And youre last post counts as TRIPLE fail since I had to explain it to you.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Single fail since Nash does not have the most playoff games without a ring.

Double fail since you said Malone made it to the Finals yet never won a ring, when that's not what da suns fan ever argued, it's what your ignorant laker buddy didn't know. :lol

"Most playoff games without making the finals. Im pretty Suns Malone has lots more playoff games than Nash."

I said "Malone was in the Finals vs Jordan."

Is that not true? Where is the fail?

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Namlook saw the graphic the other day that Nash has the most playoff games without making it to the finals.

I told him "fail" and explained that all you would have to do is think of Karl Malone to realize that Nash cant be the player with most playoff games without a ring cuz Malone has played so many more playoff games. Thus he should have realized his mistake. I corrected him and told him that Nash has the most playoff games without a finals appearance.

You come around and point out that Malone played in the finals against Jordan. You didnt understand what he said, what I said, what the context of anything was etc.

Thus, youre a fucking moron. And youre last post counts as TRIPLE fail since I had to explain it to you.

The FUCK?

You're one stupid mother fucker. Where did I say I disagreed. I agreed with you and you imagine all this other shit up? :lmao:lmao

Stupid Suns fans always licking each others asses and thinking that everybody does that too. I don't agree with Lakerfan just to agree dumbshit :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Lets analyze this so it doesn't turn into another semantics argument. DSF was responding to this, indicated the fact he bolded it:

The Suns have Nash who has set an NBA record for playoff futility, playing the most playoff games in NBA history without a ring

He said fail, indicating it was wrong. He then said, "Most playoff games without making the finals" because that is actually true about Nash. His final sentence was "I'm pretty sure Malone has more playoff games than Nash", because that statement proves namlook's original statement wrong. It really doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand what DSF meant.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2010, 12:07 PM

My bad DSF already did it.

z0sa
05-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Where is the fail? A mirror might help.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:09 PM
KRFOL all these stupid fucks imagining shit. :lmao

z0sa
05-11-2010, 12:11 PM
KRFOL all these stupid fucks imagining shit. :lmao

That's sig worthy

The Gemini Method
oh man...

Allanon
That's sig worthy

You're stupid fuck worthy Z0sa. Learn to fucking read

Where did I ever disagree with DSF? You just straight up imagined it :lol

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Smh @ this

da_suns_fan
05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
You're stupid fuck worthy Z0sa. Learn to fucking read

Where did I ever disagree with DSF? You just straight up imagined it :lol

Why did you point out Malone was in the finals with Jordan?

Just admit you were confused and be done with it.

Vertical
05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
tlongII you fool, you always do this and never learn...you are jinxing the suns now.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Why did you point out Malone was in the finals with Jordan?

Just admit you were confused and be done with it.

I was agreeing with you. Namlook had bad info.

How the fuck was what I said contrary to what you said? :lol

You and that stupid fuck Z0sa "ASSumed" I was arguing the point just because he was Lakerfan.

Learn to fucking read :lmao:lmao

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Dude, Allanon, stop already. This is the type of shit why you've become a bad troll of a poster.

z0sa
05-11-2010, 12:25 PM
I was agreeing with you. Namlook had bad info.

How the fuck was what I said contrary to what you said? :lol

You and that stupid fuck Z0sa "ASSumed" I was arguing the point just because he was Lakerfan.

Learn to fucking read :lmao:lmao

We read, we know exactly what you were getting at, thanks for playing.

Cane
05-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Dude, Allanon, stop already. This is the type of shit why you've become a bad troll of a poster.

:toast

da_suns_fan
05-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Lets just move on. I'll give Allanon a break since I wrote "Im pretty Suns Malone" instead of "im pretty sure Malone". We all make mistakes.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:37 PM

Dude, Jammy. Stop already. This is exactly the shit that's turned you into a good poster into a little troll.

You've become a joke of a poster.

Show me the fail or STFU.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
We read, we know exactly what you were getting at, thanks for playing.

Obviously you can't read.

Where was the fail? I never disagreed with the bitch.

Why can't your pussy ass show me where I failed?

ASSuming as usual Z0sa.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
We all make mistakes.

Yes you did. I'll let it go as well.

Listen up fellas, unlike the butt-lickers, I don't agree on a wrong point just because he's from my fanbase.

You guys assumed I was, and that was the mistake.

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Da Suns Fan goin in without lube on Allanon's anus.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Da Suns Fan goin in without lube on Allanon's anus.

Sounds like what the Spurs did to your beloved Mavs :lol

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Honestly this is just par for Allanon. He's said far dumber shit than this.

btw I'm only posting here so that Allanon can cut/paste his bullshit about the bet he lost with me. Tell me to log out of this name, slap some smilies on there, etc.

Hahah, sure thing Mono.

I'm a fucking coward that runs when I lose a bet

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. :lol

Cane
05-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Honestly this is just par for Allanon. He's said far dumber shit than this.

:toast

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Dude, Jammy. Stop already. This is exactly the shit that's turned you into a good poster into a little troll.

You've become a joke of a poster.

Show me the fail or STFU.

Lol. Allanon, we all know you hate to be wrong so you get into semantical arguments so you're "not wrong."

Your comment doesn't "technically" disagree with the post you quoted. But it damn sure doesn't agree with it either. It serves no purpose. So you use another semantical argument where you can argue that it doesn't "disagree" with the post so you can avoid not being "wrong." Your comment doesn't do anything, serves no purpose, if it was just agreeing with the post. However, if as we all know, you misunderstood the discussion, your comment serves as you trying to correct DSF. If you were agreeing with DSF, then there's no reason for you to make that post and point out that Malone played in the NBA Finals.

But you know what? I don't even give a shit either way. I just think it's stupid trolling for you to have dragged it out the way you did.

But whatever.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
:lol did you learn shitty English on your business trip to "Asia"?

At least I'm not a bitch that doesn't pay up on lost bets, Mono.

I paid up my bet, unlike your bitch ass.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Your comment doesn't "technically" disagree with the post you quoted. But it damn sure doesn't agree with it either.
But you know what? I don't even give a shit either way. I just think it's stupid trolling for you to have dragged it out the way you did.

But whatever.

That's right, you ASSumed. I agreed with what he said and pointed out the specific case.

You can't point out where I disagreed with him? WTF?

Just drop it, you're looking like a joke.

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Allanon getting passed around like a joint

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:48 PM
And additionally, this thread should have been about tlongII's stupidity, not Allanon's trolling. Allanon's trolling has taken the thunder from tlongII's insecurity and ignorance, and that's a shame.

That's why I put in my 2 cents.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:48 PM
I'll be running from bets I lost

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:49 PM
And additionally, this thread should have been about tlongII's stupidity, not Allanon's trolling. Allanon's trolling has taken the thunder from tlongII's insecurity and ignorance, and that's a shame.

That's why I put in my 2 cents.

You put in your 2 cents because you're still butthurt.

Again, show where I disagreed with DSF or admit you ASSumed. No REAL posters disagreeing with me tells me what i need to know :lol

Same 'ol butthurt Mav Krew, Jammy and Z0sa licking each other's ass

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
You put in your 2 cents because you're still butthurt.

Again, show where I disagreed with DSF or admit you ASSumed.

Butthurt over what? WTF??

I posted to tell you to stop trolling. I wasn't even one who initially said you "failed" or were "wrong." I only responded when you "ASSumed" I did.

You used to be around 50% troll. Now you're like 98% troll.

Congratz.

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Allanon getting it in every hole

Allanon

I posted to tell you to stop trolling. I wasn't even one who initially said you "failed" or were "wrong." I only responded when you "ASSumed" I did.

Congratz.

Congratz on becoming a joke following me around, Jammy. :tu

Look, you can't quote where I disagreed with DSF, the only thing you can do is assume I was just agreeing with Lakerfan.

There is no failure in this thread other than a failure to read and not ASSume.

Man About Town
Is Allanon a 14-year-old girl? Why does he spell it 'ASSumed?'

Edwin

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...2&postcount=82 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82)

Edwin
05-11-2010, 12:54 PM

Congratz.

Look, you can't quote where I disagreed with DSF, the only thing you can do is assume I was just agreeing with Lakerfan.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:55 PM
As I said, butt-lickin' Mav Krew, Jammy and Z0sa ... same as it was all year. What else is new?

:lol

JamStone
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM

Lol I just told you to stop trolling. You are the one who assumed I suggested you failed. You also failed to not assume.

But hey, you're still batting .100, Al.

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Allanon needin' to go towel off after getting trained...

Allanon
05-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Lol I just told you to stop trolling.

That's right Jammy, you're following me around like a little fan troll.

Couldn't show me where I failed, yet are telling me to stop posting?

I gots me another bitch fan troll! Mav Krew, Jammy and Z0sa :lol

JamStone
05-11-2010, 01:00 PM

I gots me another bitch fan troll! :lol

Smh

Keep swinging. Still batting .100.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Smh

Keep swinging. Still batting .100.

Still trolling and batting 100!!

mavs>spurs2
05-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I was just going to ignore this thread but I figured as my "bitch," it's my responsibility to come in here and tell you to SETTLE your clown ass down.

Every time you respond to someone you're just digging the hole deeper.

The Troll Whisperer
05-11-2010, 01:04 PM
When a troll tries to assert himself as pack leader, you must look at his symptoms. Oftentimes a troll will act in an unintelligent, irrational manner, which means he is insecure and edgy. When this happens, you must be calm assertive and let him know that you are the pack leader. Put the troll into a calm submissive state.

I gots me another bitch fan troll! Mav Krew, Jammy and Z0sa :lol

tsst!

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I was just going to ignore this thread but I figured as my "bitch," it's my responsibility to come in here and tell you to SETTLE your clown ass down.

I paid my bet up, that's my only obligation.

Dis Mav Krew bitch though, he be runnin'

The Troll Whisperer
05-11-2010, 01:05 PM

Excellent work. Let the troll know that YOU are the pack leader. Continue to show calm assertive energy, and I am sure you will see great results.

The Troll Whisperer
05-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I paid my bet up, that's my only obligation.

Dis Mav Krew bitch though, he be runnin'

tsst!

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Spurstalk doin' work on Allanon...

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Again, I ask, where is the FAIL?

*** Crickets 'n Trolls ***

Nobody could come up with shit, only ASSumptions :lmao

monosylab1k
05-11-2010, 01:09 PM
krfol Allanon is into gay ass fantasy novels!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allanon

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:09 PM

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-11-2010, 01:11 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://images.elfwood.com/art/a/d/adriane13/allanon.jpg

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-11-2010, 01:12 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2571112345_1aae3623d1.jpg?v=1213233333

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:13 PM
That's the best you guys can come up with?

That's like me lol'ing over a Cupcake picture

Mav Krew is slipping :lol

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-11-2010, 01:16 PM

Maybe you can teach me how to be a Level 4 Wizard and cast "ultimate pwnage"! :lmao

Mavs_man_41
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM

That's like me lol'ing over a Cupcake picture

Mav Krew is slipping :lol

hey allanon, didn't you hear? your pimp came in here and told you to stfu :lol

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Maybe you can teach me how to be a Level 4 Wizard and cast "ultimate pwnage"! :lmao

Sorry gayboy, I don't play Warcraft, you can probably teach me. :lol

Step up your games guys.

Man About Town
05-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Allanon about to log off to go play some Dungeons and Dragons.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:19 PM
hey allanon, didn't you hear? your pimp came in here and told you to stfu :lol

Hey didn't you hear? You have a bitch in the Mav Krew

Go slap dat bitch and tell her to pay up :lol

JustBlaze
05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
krfol Allanon is into gay ass fantasy novels!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allanon
Man up son, you lost the bet.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Sorry gayboy, I don't play Warcraft, you can probably teach me.

self-ownage through sig! :lmao

So when you said you were away on "business in Asia" did you really mean you were parading around NYC as Blackwolf the Dragonmaster? :lmao

http://www.z-mation.com/phpbb/files/ny_central_park_angel_and_blackwolf_the_dragonmast er_09_961.jpg

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:23 PM
self-ownage through sig! :lmao

So when you said you were away on "business in Asia" did you really mean you were parading around NYC as Blackwolf the Dragonmaster? :lmao

So how often do you and Mono lick each other's ass?

Next time you're doin it, tell dat bitch to pay up!

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-11-2010, 01:24 PM
As an adult, Allanon is described as seven feet tall and as having a formidable appearance consisting of shaggy eyebrows, a "long flat nose", and penetrating eyes. The impression of him as forbidding is often exacerbated by the long, hooded black robe he commonly wears. He is the adopted son of Bremen of the Druid Order,[4] and carries on his father's legacy as last of the Druids, preserving the knowledge of ancient times, despite the obvious dangers that threaten him. In The Wishsong of Shannara, Allanon's beard has become grey, hinting at his age.

:lmao

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:26 PM
A cupcake (the common US (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English), Canadian, South African and Australian term) or fairy cake (the common British (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_English) and Irish term), is a small cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake) designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icing_%28food%29) and other cake decorations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake_decorating), such as sprinkles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprinkles), are common on cupcakes.

Lol? Sorry none of this is funny.

Step up your game Mav Krew. :lol

Mavs_man_41
05-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Lol? Sorry none of this is funny.

but your little scarlet letter is

"I'm Mavs>Spurs bitch"

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:29 PM
but your little scarlet letter is

"I'm Mavs>Spurs bitch"

I'm cool with that.

I lost a bet, that bitch won fair and square.

I manned up, your bitch boy didn't.

Mavs_man_41
05-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm cool with that.

I lost a bet, that bitch won fair and square.

I manned up, your bitch boy didn't.

you haven't completely manned up, you may be his bitch but your a passive aggressive disobedient one. until you obey him and STFU, you're no better than mono

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:33 PM
you haven't completely manned up, you may be his bitch but your a passive aggressive disobedient one. until you obey him and STFU, you're no better than mono

BULLSHIT none of that was part of our bet. If it was, quote it and I'll follow it.

I paid up my bet to you...don't push it and act like a sore winner.

Your bitch Mono ran like the little Mav Krew bitch he is; and you know it.

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:56 PM
DSF and DoK, I think made an honest mistake. I was agreeing with DSF from the start.

Mav Krew and their groupies (Mono's sucked Jamstone's dick so many times here at ST, it's turned him into a troll).

Y'all can suck my dick.

Don't run, let's troll some more fellas, it's still early. :lol

Private Joker
05-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Phillip
05-11-2010, 02:31 PM
hello allanon

Mavs_man_41
05-11-2010, 02:34 PM
hello allanon

krfol

Allanon
05-11-2010, 02:42 PM
hello allanon

Hi Phil. How's it going?

tlongII
05-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Although this thread has reached 4 pages, it isn't really what I envisioned. The Lakers have a size advantage, but the Suns have speed, shooting, and depth on their side. This is really the Lakers last chance at making it to the Finals. How do you feel about that?

Killakobe81
05-11-2010, 03:14 PM

amen. couldnt say it better myself they are a deeper atlanta Hawks.

I posted the same thing ...at season's end.
Blazers need to swap some of their potential stars for some top shelf stars.
REAL SUPERSTARS.

The blazers fall in love with the potetnial of their young talent...but it will never develop the way they hope. Blazers are awesome for NBA live or 2k10BUT in teh real NBA ...i prefer OKC's nucleous and their blueprint for success.

Only mistake was taking harden over Curry ...

Killakobe81
05-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Although this thread has reached 4 pages, it isn't really what I envisioned. The Lakers have a size advantage, but the Suns have speed, shooting, and depth on their side. This is really the Lakers last chance at making it to the Finals. How do you feel about that?

You maybe right ... but who knows? My guess is win or lose they will need help to get back to the FINALS for a 4th straight year (IF we beat the suns)

Look i know many are sick of the Lakers in the Finals ...but the Blazers?! Seriously?!

Rather have Durant westbrook and green over Roy, aldrigde and Oden ...

2 of the Blazers stars have had knee issues ....Durnt>>roy

Banzai
05-11-2010, 05:48 PM
should be a fun series to watch..oh and fuck off Lakaluva.