PDA

View Full Version : Hasheem Thabeet Punches R&B Singer

Pistons < Spurs
05-11-2010, 11:41 AM
No clue how credible "Swahiliremix.com" is.... but

Hasheem Thabeet punches T.I.D (http://swahiliremix.com./index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=535:hasheem-thabeet-punches-tid&catid=1:news&Itemid=50)

Tanzanian NBA Basketballer, Hasheem Thabeet leaves R&B Singer, T.I.D seeing stars outside Club Bilicanas over the weekend. Speaking to SwahiliRemix.com, T.I.D said when he was about to leave the nightclub, Hasheem approached and punched him on the face.

He continued to say, the left hook (the only shot he's landed since UCONN!!!!!!) sent him to the floor and ended up unconscious for a few minutes. When he came to his senses, he found out his mobile was stolen and the Memphis Grizzlies player was nowhere to be seen. He then went to the police to file a case against the player and he was then given a police incident reference number CD/RB/6848/10.

According to eyewitnesses, it was said that the R&B singer was accompanied by a lady friend known only as Anna, who went to greet Hasheem. But the R&B singer wasn't happy and tried to create a scene, thats when the 7 foot Big Man bounced him like a basket ball.

We have been trying to get hold of Hasheem to get his side of the story.

Crytek
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Tha Beat goes on.

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
what a punkass, he starts shit, and then goes to the cops

resistanze
05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
what a punkass, he starts shit, and then goes to the cops

He's an R&B singer.

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2010, 01:11 PM
He's an R&B singer.

true, the boondocks had a great episode on sun, on what pussies r&b singers are now

The Gemini Method
05-11-2010, 01:13 PM
true, the boondocks had a great episode on sun, on what pussies r&b singers are now

As if R&B singers ever were really not pussies...w/the exception of maybe the Isley Bros. in the 70s...

Allanon
05-11-2010, 01:17 PM
WTF was this R&B singer thinking?