PDA

View Full Version : Obama losing his "birth" state.

jack sommerset
05-11-2010, 02:19 PM
The non-partisan Rothenberg Political Report has moved the race to "lean Republican," USA Today reports on Tuesday. This shift comes in the wake of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's decision to pull out of the race after it became evident that neither of the two Democratic candidates vying for the seat were going to leave the race.

"Our bottom line in the House remains the same. Substantial Republican gains are inevitable, with net Democratic losses now looking to be at least two dozen," the report said, referring to the broader Congressional electoral landscape. "At this point, GOP gains of 25-30 seats seem likely, though considerably larger gains in excess of 40 seats certainly seem possible."

A new Merriman River Group poll lends credence to the theory that Hawaii's Democrats are in trouble in the special election. The poll shows Charles Djou (R) winning the House race with 39.5% of the vote. Ed Case (D) and Colleen Hanabusa (D) split the remaining vote with 25.5% each.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/05/rothenberg-dems-could-lose-hawaii-house-seat/1?csp=34

ChumpDumper
05-11-2010, 05:59 PM
So if the Republican wins this House seat, Hawaii will be represented like this:

House -- Democrat 1, Republican 1

Senate -- Democrat 2, Republican 0

And jack, why did you put birth in quotation marks?

Do you believe he was born somewhere else?

jack sommerset
05-11-2010, 09:36 PM
So if the Republican wins this House seat, Hawaii will be represented like this:

And jack, why did you put birth in quotation marks?

Do you believe he was born somewhere else?

Another seat lost for Obama and the kool-aid drinkers.

No reason and no.

Nbadan
05-11-2010, 10:26 PM

:lol

jack sommerset
05-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Troll, another seat lost. Keep giggling!

Kermit
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Those Kenyans need to get their shit together.

jack sommerset
05-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Those Kenyans need to get their shit together.

I think they have a pretty loud voice.

Kermit
05-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Maybe all this is happening because Obama is only praying four times a day instead of the required five.

jack sommerset
05-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Maybe all this is happening because Obama is only praying four times a day instead of the required five.

Ask Reverend Wright that. He might agree.

Kermit
05-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Ask Reverend Wright that. He might agree.

He should stop smoking. That outta straighten out some of the mess our country is in. Not his though. Because he's Sudanese.

Winehole23
05-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Haole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day) go home.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2010, 04:10 AM
No reason and no.Then you'll just edit it to leave out any insinuation, right?

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Then you'll just edit it to leave out any insinuation, right?

you give jackie to much credit..

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2010, 07:36 AM
The non-partisan Rothenberg Political Report has moved the race to "lean Republican," USA Today reports on Tuesday. This shift comes in the wake of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's decision to pull out of the race after it became evident that neither of the two Democratic candidates vying for the seat were going to leave the race.

"Our bottom line in the House remains the same. Substantial Republican gains are inevitable, with net Democratic losses now looking to be at least two dozen," the report said, referring to the broader Congressional electoral landscape. "At this point, GOP gains of 25-30 seats seem likely, though considerably larger gains in excess of 40 seats certainly seem possible."

A new Merriman River Group poll lends credence to the theory that Hawaii's Democrats are in trouble in the special election. The poll shows Charles Djou (R) winning the House race with 39.5% of the vote. Ed Case (D) and Colleen Hanabusa (D) split the remaining vote with 25.5% each.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/05/rothenberg-dems-could-lose-hawaii-house-seat/1?csp=34

so in the end the dems will slit the vote allowing for a republican to win the seat. how is this an indictment on obama?

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 01:21 PM
A district that Barry carried 70 percent of the vote is now in GOP hands.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2010, 02:39 PM
A district that Barry carried 70 percent of the vote is now in GOP hands.For a few months.

Percentage of voters

GOP: 39.5

Dem: 58.4

jack, how much are you willing to bet that the GOP retains this seat in November when only one Democrat is allowed to run against Djou?

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
For a few months.

Percentage of voters

GOP: 39.5

Dem: 58.4

jack, how much are you willing to bet that the GOP retains this seat in November when only one Democrat is allowed to run against Djou?

Depends on who runs against him plus this is the first time the repugs filled this seat in 20 years (thanks to Obama) perhaps the he will turn some votes in his favor. I give the repugs a 52 percent chance of winning again.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2010, 03:15 PM
So how much are you willing to bet?

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
So how much are you willing to bet?

Ask me again when some of my answers to your other questions come about.

boutons_deux
05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
"first time the repugs filled this seat in 20 years (thanks to Obama)"

You Wish But YOU LIE

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 03:44 PM
"first time the repugs filled this seat in 20 years (thanks to Obama)"

You Wish But YOU LIE

It's not the first time the repugs filled the seat in 20 years?

ChumpDumper
05-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Ask me again when some of my answers to your other questions come about.You already said what you think the chances are. Why are you afraid to back up your claim?

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 03:54 PM
You already said what you think the chances are. Why are you afraid to back up your claim?

LOL@ afraid.

Ask me again when some of my answers to your other questions come about.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2010, 03:58 PM
LOL@ afraid.Yes, I am laughing at your being afraid.

Ask me again when some of my answers to your other questions come about.You'll be even more afraid then.

boutons_deux
05-23-2010, 04:16 PM
You Lie about why a Repug won.

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Yes, I am laughing at your being afraid.

You'll be even more afraid then.

You're being petty and insecure again. I feed your troll more than most. You should be happy about that instead of wanting to bicker about what I would bet on a congress seat in Hawaii 6 months before election when we do not know who he is running against and the district has not seen what a repug can do in 20 years.

jack sommerset
05-23-2010, 04:23 PM
You Lie about why a Repug won.

When you said I lied about the dems losing that seat after 20 years, you were wrong?

Barry couldn't handle two dems from his "birth" state and the result was a repug winning. That's on Barry. Now the district gets to see what the new guy can offer and they may just like it.

boutons_deux
05-23-2010, 05:14 PM
You Lie about why the Repug won "(thanks to Obama)"

George Gervin's Afro
05-24-2010, 08:03 AM
When you said I lied about the dems losing that seat after 20 years, you were wrong?

Barry couldn't handle two dems from his "birth" state and the result was a repug winning. That's on Barry. Now the district gets to see what the new guy can offer and they may just like it.

No the result was Dijou had 58% of his district voting against him dummy... Obama is now responsible for two democrats running in a congressional special election? :rolleyes