PDA

View Full Version : Cavs wins Game 6 and closes Boston in Game 7

ChrisRichards
05-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Stern aint going to let a cashcow series like Cavs-Lakers go down in flames. Lebron and Kobe will meet in the Finals. so stop all these premature ejaculation threads about Cleveland going fishing.

bostonguy
05-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Stern aint going to let a cashcow series like Cavs-Lakers go down in flames. Lebron and Kobe will meet in the Finals. so stop all these premature ejaculation threads about Cleveland going fishing.

So Stern is going to put the fix in? That is why the Cavs will win? They have been OUTPLAYED most of this series. The Celts ASS RAPED the Cavs TWICE ON THEIR OWN HOME COURT! If the Celts come ready and focused on Thursday, Cavs are done. It's that simple. Open your eyes.

BRHornet45
05-11-2010, 10:28 PM
son it wouldn't surprise me in the least if over the next 24-48 hours Stern and his crew hold brainstorming meetings around the clock trying to figure out how they can save this series for their chosen one. Don't be shocked if we see the NBA try to bring Lebron back and win this series. these next two games could end up making the 02 Lakers/Kings fiasco look like a legit, fair game. Stern and the rest of the NBA and media knows that MILLIONS of dollars will be lost without having Lebron pushed as far as possible in the playoffs.

ChrisRichards
05-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Celtics fans should boo James every time he touches the ball.
Dont. If Boston wants to win they should leave him alone.

Cavs fans on the other hand should'nt treat Lebron like that.

bostonguy
05-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Stern wants Bron in a bigger market. He wants Bron out of Cleveland. He isn't going to "fix" this series for him.

BRHornet45
05-11-2010, 10:30 PM

son or some of the fans should kidnap him like they did that Jazz player years ago in Celtic Pride.

bostonguy
05-11-2010, 10:31 PM

If the Cavs need booos from the Celts fan, then they are in even worse trouble.

ChrisRichards
son it wouldn't surprise me in the least if over the next 24-48 hours Stern and his crew hold brainstorming meetings around the clock trying to figure out how they can save this series for their chosen one. Don't be shocked if we see the NBA try to bring Lebron back and win this series. these next two games could end up making the 02 Lakers/Kings fiasco look like a legit, fair game. Stern and the rest of the NBA and media knows that MILLIONS of dollars will be lost without having Lebron pushed as far as possible in the playoffs.
Exactly. Its very likely.

But I truly believe Lebron wont go down without a fight this Thursday.

JJ Hickson
+1 op. The Celtics are about to feel the wrath when The King rises from his throne!!!!!

ChrisRichards
05-11-2010, 10:32 PM
son or some of the fans should kidnap him like they did that Jazz player years ago in Celtic Pride.
Son, i saw that shitty movie a week go. Damon Wayans. :lol

bostonguy
05-11-2010, 10:32 PM
If the Cavs are to win this series, Mo Williams will play a HUGE role in it. So far he still is unproven under adversity.

JoeTait75
05-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Give it up, Chris. I sure as hell have. The Cavaliers are DONE. Even if they do win Game 6 they may very well not win Game 7, seeing as they've been housed by 18 and 32 points the last two games at the Q. And Orlando would ride them hard and put them away wet.

JoeTait75
05-11-2010, 10:34 PM
So far he still is unproven under adversity.

Oh, I think he's plenty "proven," BostonGuy. We know where Mo stands in the clutch.

ChrisRichards
05-11-2010, 10:34 PM
If the Cavs are to win this series, Mo Williams will play a HUGE role in it. So far he still is unproven under adversity.
+1. I think Mo is Cleveland's biggest X-factor. I blame Mike Brown tonight too. Shitty rotation. Why must he inssist on playing Jamison's ass?

JamStone
05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
This would be completely blasphemous for the Celtics, but what they should do is hand out LeBron James New York Knicks jerseys to every fan in attendance.

BRHornet45
05-11-2010, 10:46 PM
This would be completely blasphemous for the Celtics, but what they should do is hand out LeBron James New York Knicks jerseys to every fan in attendance.

son I would become a Celtics fan if they did that. I would even get a Kevin Garnett AKA Vanilla Ice jersey too.

LnGrrrR
05-11-2010, 10:47 PM

That would be the most evil thing a team could legally do. :lmao

BRHornet45
05-11-2010, 10:47 PM
+1. I think Mo is Cleveland's biggest X-factor.

son then the Cavs are in serious trouble. LOL I still can't believe that scrub made the All Star team last year.

ChrisRichards
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7935/lebknickscopyoe9.jpg

LOL I still can't believe that scrub made the All Star team last year.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd74/nardovictor/gif/sports/Mo.gif

milkshakeballa
05-11-2010, 11:25 PM

LOLOLOLOL

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Allanon
05-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Lakers vs Celtics isn't a bad #2 option for Stern.

mogrovejo
05-11-2010, 11:33 PM
So Stern is going to put the fix in? That is why the Cavs will win? They have been OUTPLAYED most of this series. The Celts ASS RAPED the Cavs TWICE ON THEIR OWN HOME COURT! If the Celts come ready and focused on Thursday, Cavs are done. It's that simple. Open your eyes.

:rolleyes

Just a couple of weeks ago you were saying the C's would get swept.

duhoh
05-11-2010, 11:34 PM

:lol

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Even if this scenario happened ChrisRichards the Cavs would get their ass pushed in the ECF by Orlando. It's been clear for awhile who has the best team out East.

Orlando is praying they see Cleveland next round for an easy ride to the finals. Boston can beat them with their experience but the Cavs are a joke on the Dallas Maverick level.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Oh, I think he's plenty "proven," BostonGuy. We know where Mo stands in the clutch.

No one wanted to listen when I was saying all of last year that Mo Williams would screw Cleveland over. As a Suns fan, I might not be educated in the field of what wins championships, but I'm an expert on what doesn't win championships, and Mo Williams fits the billing as one of those players :lol

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 12:18 AM
It's Mo's fault that Lebron shot 3-14 tonight

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:19 AM

Just a couple of weeks ago you were saying the C's would get swept.

And you said tonight's game was meaningless. :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Never said that 21, I think even Lebron's own mother blames him for tonight's loss.

As far as the Orlando series last year, the blame for that rests on Mo Williams. The biggest role he'll ever have on a championship team is 6th man.

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Shaq had 21 tonight so the "Lebron having no help or 2nd option" excuse doesn't apply.

Orlando just had the better team last season. Even if Mo shot his season average Cleveland still wouldn't have won the series last year.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:23 AM

And you said tonight's game was meaningless. :rolleyes

Uh? What the heck does that mean? I said that before and after the game.

Ashy Larry
05-12-2010, 12:24 AM
+1 op. The Celtics are about to feel the wrath when The King rises from his throne!!!!!

If the Cavs were smart, they should have traded your ass to the Suns for Amar'e ......:lol

You gets no playing time ..............

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Uh? What the heck does that mean? I said that before and after the game.

It's meaningless to the Celts IF they don't win game 6. IF they do win game 6, winning game 5 helped make that possible. No games in the playoffs are meaningless.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Shaq had 21 tonight so the "Lebron having no help or 2nd option" excuse doesn't apply.

Orlando just had the better team last year. Even if Mo shot his season average Cleveland still wouldn't have won that series last year.

Again, the blame for tonight rests squarely on Lebron. Not sure why you're acting like I'm some Lebron glug chugger who's gonna deny that, my original post was targeting Mo Williams. My implied point was that teams that rely on streaky inconsistent combo guards with low IQ's as main scoring options get killed when the playoffs role around.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 12:29 AM

Orlando just had the better team last season. Even if Mo shot his season average Cleveland still wouldn't have won the series last year.

Lebron doesn't have a 2nd option legitimately.

Shaq is 38 YO for christs sake and his offense is black holeish (kinda like GLassnum I guess :)). A lot of those were easy buckets due to attention Lebron drew.

SUns got better getting rid of the Big Cancer even though he was all 3rd NBA team last year due to his empty stats.

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Jamison is easily a legit second option. And the Cavs got him for nothing :lol Since when have the Cavs ever relied on Mo Williams? They never did and won plenty of games this season without him.

Shaq is easily a legit second option at the rate he scores when he's in the game. Not to mention the bogus fouls he draws every game.

Stacked team and Lebron will be taking his vacation before he even gets to the finals. Again.

boston.balla
05-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Celtics fans should boo James every time he touches the ball.

false, quite the opposite.

When the faggots at the q boo the king you show him that other cities are different and for the sake of his legacy he should bolt to a bigger and serious market. Lebron on the knicks would equal "daamn kobe never got that kind of call".

I sincerely hope he goes to the knicks with bosh. I'd love to see a team hand the lakers an even greater amount of ref faggotry then the fakers are used to receive. Seeing you la fans grumble about obscene ( over kobe-level) lebron calls would just make my day :toast

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
It's meaningless to the Celts IF they don't win game 6. IF they do win game 6, winning game 5 helped make that possible. No games in the playoffs is meaningless.

Really? Who would have guessed?

I've explained why I didn't consider game 5 pivotal. Go read it if you need to refresh your memory.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Lebron doesn't have a 2nd option legitimately.

Antwan Jamison is a 2nd scoring option who has put up big numbers in past playoffs, there's no possible way you can attribute tonight to a bad 2nd scoring option. Lebron didn't want the ball. All night he was camping on the weakside of the court watching Delonte West and Varejao try to run the two man game perplexed as to why Lebron was standing there watching his team lose.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:37 AM
21 I was referring to last year when Mo Williams was the clear cut 2nd scoring option. This year I have the same stance you have, Lebron has the talent around him and he's got no excuses.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Jamison is easily a legit second option..

Jamison's best season by far was as a 6th man in Dallas, with Dirk, Finley and Nash. He played a lot closer to the basket, more as an opportunistic scorer and playing off others. But he isn't a good enough jump-shooter to shoulder the usage rate he generally does.

The biggest problem with Jamison this series is that KG is eating him alive though.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Jamison is way too inefficient to be a good 3rd option, let alone a 2nd one.

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Horseshit. Not only can Jamison score around the basket, he has a range on his jumper. Perfect skillset when playing next to a guy like Lebron.

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Uh? Have they won the conference finals yet?

As I've said before, this game wasn't very meaningful. Both teams can win home/road games just as easily. Veteran, experience teams.

Ok so I misinterpreted what you said. I made a mistake. I was also wrong on saying it was a sweep. You still want to hang that on me that I am not a real celts fan? It's not like I quit watching them at any point this season. It's not like I am going to quit being a Celts fan overall. :rolleyes

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Horseshit. Not only can Jamison score around the basket, he has a range on his jumper. Perfect skillset when playing next to a guy like Lebron.

He takes too many jumpers -> not good enough of a jump-shooter for the number of jumpers he takes.

He's only a decent 2nd scoring option when playing next to LeBron, who's good enough to not need a 2nd scoring option.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
He's only a decent 2nd scoring option when playing next to LeBron

That's why 21 is saying he's a good 2nd option to play next to Lebron :lol

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Ok so I misinterpreted what you said. I made a mistake. I was also wrong on saying it was a sweep. You still want to hang that on me that I am not a real celts fan? It's not like I quit watching them at any point this season. It's not like I am going to quit being a Celts fan overall. :rolleyes

I already said I thought your self-loathing was disgusting months ago. Now that "the C's come ready and it's over" bullshit it's smelling like hubris, equally pathetic. I don't care that much, just some lateral comments.

redzero
05-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Jamison didn't do anything on the Wizards either.

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:54 AM
I already said I thought your self-loathing was disgusting months ago. Now that "the C's come ready and it's over" bullshit it's smelling like hubris, equally pathetic. I don't care that much, just some lateral comments.

Yeah well you putting yourself on such a pedestal is pathetic in its own right. You bash everyone and act like you are better than them when in reality you aren't. You aren't perfect either. :rolleyes

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 12:56 AM
That's why 21 is saying he's a good 2nd option to play next to Lebron :lol

My point is that he really isn't. Nobody would consider him an acceptable 2nd option in any other team. Plus, he's awful defensively. What's the point of having a 2nd option who's such a sieve? I mean, is he even close of negating Garnett's contributions?

The Cavs should be playing Moon (Rondo)-West (ALlen)-LBJ (Pierce) - AV (Garnett) - Hickson (Perkins) as their starting line-up. Rotate Mo, Parker, Jamison and Shaq off the bench.

kamikazi_player
I kind of hope Cleveland wins the next 2 games. Seeing Laker fans happy is the one thing I don't want to happen.

mogrovejo
You aren't perfect either. :rolleyes

Are we in some soap opera?:sleepStop being such an emo.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 12:58 AM
I just had a vision.

2011... Cowboys stadium... Kidd grabs the rebound and runs the fast break with Lebron, Dirk trailing behind for the 3-PT option.

GOnna be a big fucking party in Dallas next year boys. So much coke and women it'll make your head spin... and a few of these :lobt2::lobt2:

kamikazi_player
05-12-2010, 01:00 AM
I just had a vision.

2011... Cowboys stadium... Kidd grabs the rebound and runs the fast break with Lebron, Dirk trailing behind for the 3-PT option.

GOnna be a big fucking party in Dallas next year boys. So much coke and women it'll make your head spin... and a few of these :lobt2::lobt2:
lol Mavs
LOL Mavs
LOL Mavs :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:00 AM
The Cavs should be playing Moon (Rondo)-West (ALlen)-LBJ (Pierce) - AV (Garnett) - Hickson (Perkins) as their starting line-up. Rotate Mo, Parker, Jamison and Shaq off the bench.

I actually agree here except I'd make the slight tweak of starting Jamison over Moon. IMO they should at least experiment with Lebron at SG and Jamison at SF at this point for a few minutes in the 1st quarter. This lineup could do some damage:

West
Lebron
Jamison
Hickson
Varejao

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Are we in some soap opera?:sleepStop being such an emo.

:sleep
Ah the "sopa opera" and "emo" cards being used to divert me calling you out. Egotistical people like yourself use those lines of defense when they know deep down it's the truth.

Hell you only quoted part of my post and ignored the rest of it. :lmao:lmao

baseline bum
05-12-2010, 01:03 AM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

milkshakeballa
05-12-2010, 01:04 AM
I actually agree here except I'd make the slight tweak of starting Jamison over Moon. IMO they should at least experiment with Lebron at SG and Jamison at SF at this point for a few minutes in the 1st quarter. This lineup could do some damage:

West
Lebron
Jamison
Hickson
Varejao

I like it.

West/Allen
Bron/Rondo
Jamison/Pierce
Varejao/Garnett
Hickson/Perkins

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 01:05 AM
He takes too many jumpers -> not good enough of a jump-shooter for the number of jumpers he takes.

Jamison is a good jumpshooter for his position. And a very good scorer.

He's only a decent 2nd scoring option when playing next to LeBron, who's good enough to not need a 2nd scoring option.

You are being fucking retarded here. No need to make excuses for Lebron's shitty performance. Boston was daring him to shoot jumpers tonight and he obliged. Which allowed their defense to collapse on Jamison.

Again, Shaq was 7-11 with 12 free throws. Lebron has multiple second options on his team and still can't get it done. That isn't "good enough".

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 01:08 AM
By the way Jamison's 2point jumpshot FG% is nearly the same as Durant's. By your logic Kevin Durant would only be a good second option next to Lebron. :lol

Andrew Bynum
05-12-2010, 01:11 AM
:sleep
Ah the "sopa opera" and "emo" cards being used to divert me calling you out. Egotistical people like yourself use those lines of defense when they know deep down it's the truth.

Hell you only quoted part of my post and ignored the rest of it. :lmao:lmao

"Cavs + Jamison = Champs" Great reverse jinx BG :lol Thank you.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Jamison is a good jumpshooter for his position. And a very good scorer.

Yeah, he's decent, good for position.

Except that season in Dallas I mentioned, Jamison never shot above 47%. Think about it.

-------------

milkshake&DOK, I think Pierce would rape Jamison. It'd be even worse than Garnett or Rondo over Williams. Allowing Pierce to get into that kind of rhythm would be very dangerous to Cleveland. Plus, I think LBJ wastes lots of energy on Rondo, defending the point of attack is demanding physically and mentally. But essentially what you gain with "LBJ on Rondo" > "Moon on Rondo" is much smaller than what you lose by putting someone else than LeBron on Pierce, IMO.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 01:16 AM
By the way Jamison's 2point jumpshot FG% is nearly the same as Durant's. By your logic Kevin Durant would only be a good second option next to Lebron. :lol

Yeah, because it's obvious that Durant's efficiency would stay the same if he was playing next to LeBron, not creating his shots, playign the 4 and with a much reduced usage rate.

Honestly, try thinking before you post.

milkshakeballa
05-12-2010, 01:19 AM

Except that season in Dallas I mentioned, Jamison never shot above 47%. Think about it.

-------------

milkshake&DOK, I think Pierce would rape Jamison. It'd be even worse than Garnett or Rondo over Williams. Allowing Pierce to get into that kind of rhythm would be very dangerous to Cleveland. Plus, I think LBJ wastes lots of energy on Rondo, defending the point of attack is demanding physically and mentally. But essentially what you gain with "LBJ on Rondo" > "Moon on Rondo" is much smaller than what you lose by putting someone else than LeBron on Pierce, IMO.

I could see that. That was my only issue with that lineup but Pierce is struggling as it is right now...not sure if seeing Jamison will get him going.

LeBron is in tip top shape. Energy is NOT a concern for him IMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:24 AM

-------------

Personally I'd stick West on Rondo but I think actually having two active big men down low would hurt Rondo a lot. We all know what Jamison's interior defense is like and how terrible Shaq is at rotating, different story with Hickson and Varejao.

And yeah Idk have the Pierce vs. Jamison part would work out, it's anyone's guess. I do think however having a bigger body guard Allen would help because he'll be able to fight through screens better. The problem for Cleveland is, there's no obvious solution. The overall point we agree on though is that Mo Williams sucks and Hickson + Varejao is their best front court.

namlook
05-12-2010, 03:37 AM
The Cavs have been ass-raped twice on their home floor. That doesn't happen to championship teams. Cavs are in trouble and Stern isn't going to save them.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 09:09 AM
I could see that. That was my only issue with that lineup but Pierce is struggling as it is right now...not sure if seeing Jamison will get him going.

LeBron is in tip top shape. Energy is NOT a concern for him IMO.

Pierce was averaging 11 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 turnovers per game in the first 4 games being guarded full time by LeBron James.

Yesterday, he went to 21 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 turnover.

As I've said the LeBron on Rondo experience would be short-lived, they need him on Pierce. Too risky if Pierce caughts fire. And against Jamison, he would, the Cs would isolate him pretty much every play.

Personally I'd stick West on Rondo but I think actually having two active big men down low would hurt Rondo a lot. We all know what Jamison's interior defense is like and how terrible Shaq is at rotating, different story with Hickson and Varejao.

And yeah Idk have the Pierce vs. Jamison part would work out, it's anyone's guess. I do think however having a bigger body guard Allen would help because he'll be able to fight through screens better. The problem for Cleveland is, there's no obvious solution. The overall point we agree on though is that Mo Williams sucks and Hickson + Varejao is their best front court.

West would do a much better job than Mo because at least he has the aggressiveness and the awareness to play the passing lanes and double people when sagging off of Rondo, puts more pressure on first pass to the wing and contests shots harder, but the kind of guy who gives Rondo trouble is a long defender who can affect his scoring and decision-making in the lane. Think Jarred Jeffries, few people in the league defend Rondo as well as Jeffries.

The kind of guy you want to defend Ray Allen is one with discipline. Someone who just stays with him. You don't need a defensive specialist, any guy with a brain and quick fighting through screens can do it. JJ Redick, for example. Off-the-ball defense is about mental discipline and technique. Can LeBron do that? I guess, even though he's pretty pedestrian fighting screens (precisely because he has help defense responsibilities). But that would also mean you'd be giving away a big part of his help defense. West is their best off-the-ball defender, why not him on Ray Ray?

LeBron is probably the best 1x1 wing defender in the league. Versus a guy like Pierce, he's better than Sefolosha, Battier or Artest. Why mess up with that? They should have stayed with LeBron on Pierce and then deal with one of Rondo + Garnett using a different solution.

The overall point we agree on though is that Mo Williams sucks and Hickson + Varejao is their best front court.

Absolutely, at least in this series.

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Check these numbers, DOK:

LeBron allows 0.606 points per possession in isolations, which rates as excellent and makes him better than 97% of the league (with the remaining 3% being mostly scrubs with short samples and easy assignments).

However, he's below average in spot-up defense - 1.066 points per play allowed, better than only 27% of the league) and coming off screens, where he alllows 1.034 points per play, witch puts him in the 20% percentile.

Pierce is the Celtics best player on isolations, creating 36% of his shots from clearouts and as the ball-handler in the pick'n'roll. Ray Allen is the best shooting of screens and spotting up, creating 32% of his shots off screens and 19% from spot ups.

Sometimes you just need to keep it simple.

Agloco
05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
I just had a vision.

Speaking of visions, don't you guys already have one of these? :lobt2:

2006 as I recall......

Agloco
05-12-2010, 09:24 AM

:lol

Funny shit Jam.

Agloco
05-12-2010, 09:25 AM
The Cavs have been ass-raped twice on their home floor. That doesn't happen to championship teams. Cavs are in trouble and Stern isn't going to save them.

This. Cavs going into fish mode. Cue the photoshops.

Killakobe81
05-12-2010, 10:26 AM
I kind of hope Cleveland wins the next 2 games. Seeing Laker fans happy is the one thing I don't want to happen.

happy? I wanted Cavs told you (everyone) though very deep, was overrated.
Lebron is AMAZING Mo etc not even close ...
Idiot coach too ...

Dex
05-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I just think it's funny how every year starts with people talking about how Lebron finally has the weapons around him, and ends with people talking about how Cleveland would be good if Lebron had any help. Coincidence?

Mo Williams wasn't the answer? Shaq wasn't the answer? Jamison wasn't the answer?

Maybe they should start thinking more about the question.

boston.balla
05-12-2010, 03:27 PM
I just think it's funny how every year starts with people talking about how Lebron finally has the weapons around him, and ends with people talking about how Cleveland would be good if Lebron had any help. Coincidence?

Mo Williams wasn't the answer? Shaq wasn't the answer? Jamison wasn't the answer?

Maybe they should start thinking more about the question.

it's called bad coaching, both tactically and psychologically.

the cavs are not trained for playoff ball, look at all these huge home losses, this just not happens against a mentally well prepared team. They play with too much emotion and this is disrupting ballance. Add to that that jamison is not your playoffs pf and that shaq is old as fuck and there are at least 5 CLEARLY better Cs just in the east and you have a realistic picture.

gmartin02
05-12-2010, 05:35 PM
"Lakers will not repeat. Cavaliers are going to win their 1st NBA title this year and Kobe fanbois will all commit mass suicide once Lebron officially and rightfully takes what's his for many years to come"

"Lakers are not even going to advance in the Finals"

Fixed:

"Lakers will repeat. Cavaliers are not going to win their 1st NBA title this year and Lebron fanbois will all commit mass suicide once Kobe officially and rightfully takes what's his for many years to come"

"Cavaliers are not even going to advance in the Finals"

P.S. The last sentence should be "...to the...", not "...in the...".

gmartin02
05-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Screw the Celtics - They will be going fishing pretty soon anyway, and all of this will be irrelevant. They are not even that good this year (except for Rondo) - they beat a lousy Miami team in the first round - Miami wouldn't have even made the playoffs if they were in the Western Conference, and the Celtics will be steam-rolled by Orlando in the ECF if they make it to the next round.

lefty
05-13-2010, 11:34 PM
http://cdawgownd.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/epic-fail2.jpg