PDA

View Full Version : I see so many Cavs choked and lol Cavs thread but...

kamikazi_player
05-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Do you guys stop to think that it might be because the Celtics are playing and out coaching the Cavs? Give some fucking credit to the Boston Celtics. They had that slump at the end of the season and no one gave them a chance to make it to the Eastern conference finals. Hell, many people thought they weren't going to get out of the first round. They are playing very well right now. Rondo is tranforming himself to be the next big thing in Boston. Even if Pierce, KG, and Allen stats decline, Rondo's increasing and producing in a big way. Who woulda thought that Rondo would be the most important player on this roster. If the Celtics win next game or game 7, I would say they deserved it by how they handled Cleveland on the road and being able to exploit Cleveland's weaknesses.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:27 AM
I think people who presumed the Celtics to be dead jumped the gun a bit.

Celtics took the Magic to 7 games last year, without KG. With a healthy KG, they have the talent and experience to make it to the Finals...where the Lakers will be waiting to curbstomp them.

21_Dickings
05-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I think people who presumed the Celtics to be dead jumped the gun a bit.

Celtics took the Magic to 7 games last year, without KG. With a healthy KG, they have the talent and experience to make it to the Finals...where the Lakers will be waiting to curbstomp them.

Hear, hear!

Celtics didn't see Baby Drew last time we played them.

They are in for a big surprise this time around. Our Baby is ten times the player than their "Big Baby" Glen Davis.

He would benefit from a colonic (me and Blessings greatly enjoy those!), a strict diet, and loads of cardio.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Weak troll is weak.

You spent time to write all that and it's not even funny. :lol

TheMACHINE
05-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Weak troll is weak.

21_Dickings
05-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Weak troll is weak.

What are going on about?

I'm agreeing with what you said. If the Celtics get to the Finals, we'd turn that series into something resembling Labor day weekend at Fire Island. And let me tell you, we wouldn't be the ones catching.

They didn't see Baby Drew last time. Who is possibly going to match up with him? Perkins? :lol

They have no answer for us this time around. Although, I think we play the Magic this year. Boy I love that Howard's smile, so pretty and bright, but Baby Drew will still make him his bitch.

DJ Mbenga
05-12-2010, 01:40 AM
its just matchups. they have nobody to guard the PG and PF. kg, even in his late crippled stage of his career can still rape guys like jamison(who is basically a SF) the cavs live and die by the 3. so far they are only dying.

redzero
05-12-2010, 01:42 AM
I think the Celtics are just the better team, from top to bottom.

Andrew Bynum
05-12-2010, 01:45 AM
LeBron shat his pants tonight. No two ways about it. He fucking sucked, pretty much.

milkshakeballa
05-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Weak troll is weak.

The Cougar
05-12-2010, 02:01 AM
cavs=dbags=stop throwing powder in the air for no fucking reason

Bob Lanier
05-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Do you guys stop to think that it might be because the Celtics are playing and out coaching the Cavs?
Yes.

Give some fucking credit to the Boston Celtics.
Why?

Fuck Boston.