PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Wants LeBron In The 2010 NBA Finals: Eager To Disprove Critics

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2010, 06:58 AM
One of the realest articles you will ever read....:toast

The truth is, according to one close confidant of No. 24, Kobe Bryant is eager to face LeBron James in this year’s NBA Finals and would like nothing more than to disprove all his critics.

Kobe isn’t pursuing some type of global empire nor does he seek to become an international basketball icon. Kobe doesn’t want to be the next Jordan, nor does he want to be acknowledged by Jordan.

“I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.”

Rather, all Kobe is concerned with is establishing his legacy alongside the greats by accumulating as many NBA titles as possible. Kobe is seeking a personal legacy that will cement his place in NBA history as one of the greatest basketball players to have ever lived.

While LeBron spent his summer visiting New York music moguls and furthering his international brand via clothing and shoe chains, Kobe spent days in Houston refining his game by learning new post moves from one of basketball’s all-time big men in Hakeem Olajuwon.

While LeBron throws his powder dust in jest and entertains himself in group photo antics, Kobe has separated himself from the pack by cultivating his inner cold-blooded assassin, which explains his silent, emotionless demeanor during pre-game introductions.

While LeBron James continues his feeble aspiration of becoming a global icon, Kobe Bryant is establishing himself alongside Michael Jordan and Bill Russell as one of the best players in the game, with rings to show for it.
While LeBron masks his jersey switch from Jordan’s No. 23 to No. 6 in a cynical attempt to give tribute to Michael Jordan, Kobe continues to build up an impressive resume of NBA titles to destroy the 6-title legacy that Jordan has built.

In fact, as Kobe arduously battles through sprained ankles, broken fingers, and a strained back in his pursuit to challenge Jordan’s legacy, LeBron has continued to reach out to Jordan in an attempt to receive his ‘Airness’ blessing.

“He’s always looked for that approval from Michael,” one Jordan associate says, “and I don’t know that he’s ever really gotten it—or ever will.”

As Adrian Wojnarowski explains straightforwardly, “Jordan’s interaction with LeBron and Kobe mostly stems from professional courtesy. Jordan is still protective of his legacy as the greatest player ever, and he’s never been terribly motivated to lend a hand in the overtaking of that.”

Rest of the story:

http://www.onlinebasketballbetting.net/kobe-wants-lebron-in-the-2010-nba-finals-eager-to-disprove-critics/

Giuseppe
05-12-2010, 07:05 AM
He should only concern himself with beating the Suns. Soldier & STFU.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2010, 07:22 AM
He should only concern himself with beating the Suns. Soldier & STFU.

Yeah next time I see him I'll be sure to relay the message...Word of advice -- I know you can't follow cuz it's not in your genes...stop hating a nigga and grow a fat dick... :toast

OGBobbyJohnson
05-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Yeah next time I see him I'll be sure to relay the message...Word of advice -- I know you can't follow cuz it's not in your genes...stop hating a nigga and grow a fat dick... :toast

Man, nigga, the eyetie is right on wit this shit.

Snitchass Kobe always worried about his own bullshit instead of the work he gotta put in that will get the whole crew swole.

If this nigga Lebron meet snitchass Kobe, all Kobe gonna try to do is drop 40 on that nigga and not give a shit about the team.

That's the kinda uppity, busta ass shit that destroys crews from the inside. Like when you stopped putting in work for Deuce to go on your little trips with Lakaluva.

You lucky Ray-Ray gave you an out with that shit or your ass be seeing nothing but the flash from Bear's gat.

Shape up, nigga or that shit will come true.

RsxPiimp
05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Man, nigga, the eyetie is right on wit this shit.

Snitchass Kobe always worried about his own bullshit instead of the work he gotta put in that will get the whole crew swole.

If this nigga Lebron meet snitchass Kobe, all Kobe gonna try to do is drop 40 on that nigga and not give a shit about the team.

That's the kinda uppity, busta ass shit that destroys crews from the inside. Like when you stopped putting in work for Deuce to go on your little trips with Lakaluva.

You lucky Ray-Ray gave you an out with that shit or your ass be seeing nothing but the flash from Bear's gat.

Shape up, nigga or that shit will come true.

Whos is this guy? :lol

pauls931
05-12-2010, 08:25 AM
My Dream would be a Suns vs Boston finals, maybe Orlando. F everyone and leave Kobe AND Lebron out of the finals.

Agloco
05-12-2010, 08:31 AM
LeBron is doing his best to avoid him. Kobe's gonna have to pick another "willing" rape victim.

LnGrrrR
05-12-2010, 08:32 AM
My Dream would be a Suns vs Boston finals, maybe Orlando. F everyone and leave Kobe AND Lebron out of the finals.

If my Celts bow out, I'm fully on the Suns bandwagon.

That said, I think a Suns/Celts finals would be fun to watch. Suns/Magic would be decent as well, but not as much history there.

Agloco
05-12-2010, 08:34 AM
As Adrian Wojnarowski explains straightforwardly, “Jordan’s interaction with LeBron and Kobe mostly stems from professional courtesy. Jordan is still protective of his legacy as the greatest player ever, and he’s never been terribly motivated to lend a hand in the overtaking of that.”

Rest of the story:

http://www.onlinebasketballbetting.net/kobe-wants-lebron-in-the-2010-nba-finals-eager-to-disprove-critics/

That's Jordan in a nutshell. Dude is gonna be reaching out from the grave to protect his place in history. :lol

lefty
05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
A rematch of the 76 Finals?

That would be awesome :tu

Plus, in 76, the Celtics were old and battling injuries; the Suns's best player was a white guard.

Lot of similarities

pauls931
05-12-2010, 08:58 AM
A rematch of the 76 Finals?

That would be awesome :tu

Plus, in 76, the Celtics were old and battling injuries; the Suns's best player was a white guard.

Lot of similarities

Well at least by the looks of things, the Celts/Orlando half of my dream will probably come true. I don't think the Cavs can pull it out now without some serious help.

lefty
05-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Well at least by the looks of things, the Celts/Orlando half of my dream will probably come true. I don't think the Cavs can pull it out now without some serious help.
What are you implying ? :D

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 09:23 AM
He has quitted on disproving he's too afraid of Pierce to the point he's willing to concede a championship and allow Pierce to feast on Radmanovic on his way to a Finals MVP instead of manning up and try to defend him?

21_Blessings
05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Hahaha. Get to the finals faggot, LA is waiting for ya. The Lakers won't be down TWO starters this time :lol

mogrovejo
05-12-2010, 10:16 AM
You honestly think Kobe would have a problem guarding PP?

He never did. And when his team needed him to and a title was in the line, he laid down in fetal position sucking his thumb.