PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James will be a Dallas Maverick

Pages : [1] 2

monosylab1k
05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Monostradamus here. My final, and greatest, prediction ever. LeBron is coming to Dallas. Book it, motherfuckers. Monostradamus out.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 09:51 AM
After this happens, I look to sign Mike Miller for the MLE. A sharpshooter that would get plenty of nice looks from Lebron's drives... also has good rebounding/passing ability. Would be a fine wing player with size... no more JETs and Bareas.

Kidd/Miller/James/Nowitzki/Haywood

:wow :wow :wow

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 09:54 AM
lol Ghazi's delusions of grandeur

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 09:59 AM
When it happens DoK I'll get you some Mavs/Suns tickets to JerryWorld... we can hang out before the game and do this http://media.bigoo.ws/content/smile/party/party_21.gif and during the game we'll get :hungry: and eat some :corn: and to cap off the night we'll :drunk and :smokin until we :sleep

gonna be a big :danceclub in big D

with a few of these :lobt: :lobt:

hater
05-12-2010, 10:15 AM
who cares? Mavs will still choke. it's their destiny

Phillip
05-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Kidd/Miller/James/Nowitzki/Haywood

unlikely, but that would be absolutely ridiculous. the offense would be out of this world.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 10:26 AM
now you can choke in the playoffs every year and win MVPs. I'll help pack his bags and drive him to the airport

Edward
05-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Sup Rogue.

JamStone
05-12-2010, 10:48 AM
I think the Cavaliers collapse gets the dominoes falling for an epic power team. But unfortunately for Mavs fans, not in Dallas.

I think LeBron will get his buddy down in Miami and they'll join the Roc family in Jersey.

Devin Harris
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Derrick Favors (from the lottery)
Brook Lopez

And it begins. Br-br-br-brooklyn. Nets.

Hov!

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Have fun watching the rich man's Josh Howard if he goes to Dallas, fellas. You know LeBron was hung over for Game 2 of this series? No shit.

I don't care where he goes, he ain't winning nothing. He's a loser.

The Gemini Method
05-12-2010, 11:08 AM
I think the Cavaliers collapse gets the dominoes falling for an epic power team. But unfortunately for Mavs fans, not in Dallas.

I think LeBron will get his buddy down in Miami and they'll join the Roc family in Jersey.

Devin Harris
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Derrick Favors (from the lottery)
Brook Lopez

And it begins. Br-br-br-brooklyn. Nets.

Hov!

This. Throw up the <> signs, ladies and gentlemen! I wanna be forevah young...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 11:09 AM
JoeTait, is this how all Cleveland fans feel about him now?

PS - are you the real Joe Tait (I had no idea who that was prior to the game last night)?

The Gemini Method
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
tbh Blueprint 3 = meh

Agreed. Just had to be time relevant for the previous post. I prefer Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint my own self.

JamStone
05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Personally, Life and Times volume 3 is my favorite

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 11:19 AM
@ Cleveland fans turning on LeBron. If he stays in Cleveland, he'll be Jesus 2.0 again.

Nope. Once I wash my hands of a player, it's permanent. I'll never get behind that quitter again. I'll treat him like DoK treats Steve Nash. Any praise will be extremely grudging from here on out.

PS - are you the real Joe Tait (I had no idea who that was prior to the game last night)?

The real Joe Tait is 76 years old. I'm a little younger than that.

As for how Cleveland fans feel, I know LeBron is getting called out on the message boards and on talk radio around here. I'm sure if he goes for 45 in Game 6 everyone is going to be on his nuts again- though not me.

sefant77
05-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Do not want.

I prefer to suck without this douchebag.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Doubt he ends up in Dallas. Dallas has nothing to offer but an expiring contract. Lebron cant sign with them if Cleveland says "no", so they might ask that he goes to a team with a better offer.

MateoNeygro
05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Cleveland fans hating on LeBron? Yeah he sucked in game 5 but hasn't he given ya'll some hope of a Championship? I think he's a great player and eventually win multiple rings.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Yep... he will win multiple rings with Dirk.

Greatest forward tandem of all time.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Lebron quit on his team last night. He shit down his leg when the Cavs needed him. He is a quitter, and can't handle the pressure of expectations. His physical gifts have gotten him this far, but he isn't the leader to get a team to a Championship like Kobe and MJ are. He is a quitter. If the Mavs or Knicks want a guy like that, go ahead and start doing backflips. He quit on this organization.

I hope they lose game 6 so atleast I can get my game 7 money back, along with my ECF money back. I don't want to watch Lebron mail it in to get Brown fired like he is doing now. Rather get my money refunded for the playoff games.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Doubt he ends up in Dallas. Dallas has nothing to offer but an expiring contract. Lebron cant sign with them if Cleveland says "no", so they might ask that he goes to a team with a better offer.

Dallas has $13 million in instant cap savings via Damp's contract, Caron Butler has 1 year left on his deal for $10 million, they can also throw in Roddy B, draft picks and cash.

If LeBron wants to be a Dallas Maverick, then he will be a Maverick, and there is very little the Cavs, Knicks or anybody else will have to say about it. If you're the Cavs, you can trade for Dampier, Butler, Roddy, picks and cash, and in the process send him to the Western Conference, instead of watching him walk to the Knicks for nothing and having him kick your ass four times a year.

Ultimately, I think the Mavs are fourth on his wish list after the Cavs, Bulls and Knicks, so it's nothing but a fantasy pipe dream, but if he DID want to come here, it would happen. The only other serious suitors for his services are three Eastern teams that can sign him outright to a deal with Cleveland getting nothing in return.

poop
05-12-2010, 12:18 PM
the ultimate playoff underachieving player joining the ultimate playoff underachieving team, its the perfect fit haha.

Killakobe81
05-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Lebron quit on his team last night. He shit down his leg when the Cavs needed him. He is a quitter, and can't handle the pressure of expectations. His physical gifts have gotten him this far, but he isn't the leader to get a team to a Championship like Kobe and MJ are. He is a quitter. If the Mavs or Knicks want a guy like that, go ahead and start doing backflips. He quit on this organization.

I hope they lose game 6 so atleast I can get my game 7 money back, along with my ECF money back. I don't want to watch Lebron mail it in to get Brown fired like he is doing now. Rather get my money refunded for the playoff games.

i think Cavs fans are being too harsh ...

Yes, he did look like he quit last night but Kobe did the same in Game 7 vs. suns a few years back. You can learn from losing and i think he will ...

Problem is ...like i said back when I used to debate Kobe>Lebron ...everyone was ready to "crown" James, BEFORE he won a title.

I agree LBJ is the most dominant overall talent in the NBa right now but I would still take kobe because his greatness has been title tested and proven
Once lebron starts winning he will probaly keep winning for a few yars after ...

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Have fun watching the rich man's Josh Howard if he goes to Dallas, fellas. You know LeBron was hung over for Game 2 of this series? No shit.

I don't care where he goes, he ain't winning nothing. He's a loser.

Hung over as in alcohol related hung over? Are you serious?

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:32 PM
All this frustration Cavs fans have toward Lebron. All this adversity and being on the verge of implosion. This has all the makings of the Cavs pulling together and coming back to win this series. It wouldn't surprise me. I got a little carried away after last nights win. This just feels it's the truest test to the Cavs and it may be the best thing to ever happen to them. All this is forgotten if the Cavs win games 6 and 7.

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 12:35 PM
i think Cavs fans are being too harsh ...

I don't think so.

Losing is one thing. I can handle losing. I've seen every kind of loss imaginable in every kind of game. I'm used to it.

All I ask is that these guys give the effort. If they do, fine. Sometimes you just get your tail kicked.

It's the gutlessness and heartlessness of LeBron's performance in this series that pisses me off. Not the losing.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 12:35 PM
All this frustration Cavs fans have toward Lebron. All this adversity and being on the verge of implosion. This has all the makings of the Cavs pulling together and coming back to win this series. It wouldn't surprise me. I got a little carried away after last nights win. This just feels it's the truest test to the Cavs and it may be the best thing to ever happen to them. All this is forgotten if the Cavs win games 6 and 7.

Fuck that. Lebron is more worried about the following than winning tomorrow 1) Getting Mike Brown Fired 2)getting Calipari Hired 3)selling another shitty movie to the public 4)selling more shit to the public

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Hung over as in alcohol related hung over? Are you serious?

That was the rumor around town, BostonGuy.

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Fuck that. Lebron is more worried about the following than winning tomorrow 1) Getting Mike Brown Fired 2)getting Calipari Hired 3)selling another shitty movie to the public 4)selling more shit to the public

I understand you are disgusted. Very understandable.
Bron isn't going to let this series end this easily. It is just not his nature. Watch. He is going to be the guy we saw all season on Thursday. He will have a monster game. Cavs aren't going to give in this easily. Cavs RAPED the Celts in game 3 then managed to drop the next 2. This series is very unpredictable. This is the moment of truth for the Cavs. They either pull together and win games 6 and 7, or it just all falls apart.

bostonguy
05-12-2010, 12:42 PM
That was the rumor around town, BostonGuy.

Nah Joe. Bron wouldn't do that. He is a competitive player. That just isn't his nature. How legit do you think that rumor really is? I just can't buy into Lebron doing something like that and just quiting on his team for good. He has never done that. I know he is gonna have his team ready to respond come Thursday. Cavs just lost 2 battles in a row but the war is FAR from over. They are gonna take Boston to the trenches and make them really earn it if they do end up winning this series.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Can't wait to take a prostitute to front row at Cowboys Stadium next January for Lakers at the Mavs, Kobe/Gasol vs Dirk/LeBron.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
I could see LeBron possibly being hungover. I could never see him actually quitting on his team.

you saw it last night. a hangover isn't a reason for not having your teammate's backs when they get into on court skirmishes

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 12:50 PM
you saw it last night. a hangover isn't a reason for not having your teammate's backs when they get into on court skirmishes

Will the Cavs get rid of their wine and gold uniforms after LeBron leaves? How do you like Erick Dampier and Caron Butler wearing the orange and blue next year? I want to see these bitches again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/08/27/p1_kemp.jpg

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 12:51 PM
having a bad shooting night = quitting?

I've watched this guy play for seven years, Mono. Trust me when I tell you he quit.

I want no part of a douchebag prima donna who quits on his team. We can just as easily not win titles without him.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 12:52 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0302/pg2_g_tbrandon1_576.jpg

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
he quit. plain and simple. Everyone saw it.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Where is this sense of entitlement coming from? You do realize you're rooting for a team from CLEVELAND, right? Just be happy you're in the playoffs.

we are used to losing. No fan in any city should be happy with their star mailing it in because of off the court reasons. No matter the sport, as a fan, you can handle losing as long as you know your team gave it their all. Lebron mailed it in. That is why we are pissed. So put our city down all you want, we know, we suck, the city sucks..blah blah...that isn't a reason for Lebron to quit on his team

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Most superstars accept the challenge of shouldering a franchise and trying to win a title, and only cry uncle and ask out when they're at the tail end of their prime, and it's clear it's not going to happen (Garnett).

Shaq and Kareem are the two guys that break that mold. I know Shaq quit on the Magic when they had just started to build something and they had done nothing to deserve his departure. He just wanted to be a Laker no matter what. The Kareem trade from Milwaukee to the Lakers, what is the story behind that? Did he ask to be traded, or were the Bucks just shortsighted?

Phillip
05-12-2010, 01:01 PM
cleveland fans are being fucking idiots.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Dallas has $13 million in instant cap savings via Damp's contract, Caron Butler has 1 year left on his deal for $10 million, they can also throw in Roddy B, draft picks and cash.

If LeBron wants to be a Dallas Maverick, then he will be a Maverick, and there is very little the Cavs, Knicks or anybody else will have to say about it. If you're the Cavs, you can trade for Dampier, Butler, Roddy, picks and cash, and in the process send him to the Western Conference, instead of watching him walk to the Knicks for nothing and having him kick your ass four times a year.

:lol:lol

Wisful thinking.

1) The Cavs can do a lot to prevent James from going to the Mavs since they would have to agree to a sign and trade since the Mavs are way over the cap.

2) Why would the Mavs take back Dampier and Butlers contracts and pay them 20+ million combined when they could let Lebron walk and pay nothing?

3) The only thing the Mavs have to offer is picks and some french dude. Is late picks and some scrub worth paying the millions of dollars for bulter and possibly dampier? The Suns got two first round picks from Atlanta and Boris Diaw for Joe Johnson. And Atlanta had the cap space to sign him via free agency (although he was restricted).

4) I doubt Lebron wants to play for Cuban. Just what I gather from his personality.

Theres about a 2% chance Lebron is a Mav next year. Chicago would seem like a much more likely scenario. Theres a LOT of situations that seem like more likely scenarios.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
According to wiki, Jabbar did not like being a Muslim in Milwaukee and requested a trade to either the Knicks or Lakers.

dirk4mvp
05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
cleveland fans are being fucking idiots.

"By far the best player of his generation fell into our laps. Let's cry and bitch about it :cry :cry"

ChrisRichards
05-12-2010, 01:04 PM
He goin to Chicago`

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
"By far the best player of his generation fell into our laps. Let's cry and bitch about it :cry :cry"

You can kiss his ass if you want. I'm done with that shit.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm a fucking coward that runs when I lose a bet

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4110682&postcount=82

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

You take the bet or not you pussy shit?

Mono - Ok I take that bet.

Allanon - I showed you where "role player" was. I won.

Change your sig to "I'm Allanon's bitch", Mono. :lol

Drachen
05-12-2010, 01:11 PM
:lol:lol

Wisful thinking.

1) The Cavs can do a lot to prevent James from going to the Mavs since they would have to agree to a sign and trade since the Mavs are way over the cap.

2) Why would the Mavs take back Dampier and Butlers contracts and pay them 20+ million combined when they could let Lebron walk and pay nothing?

3) The only thing the Mavs have to offer is picks and some french dude. Is late picks and some scrub worth paying the millions of dollars for bulter and possibly dampier? The Suns got two first round picks from Atlanta and Boris Diaw for Joe Johnson. And Atlanta had the cap space to sign him via free agency (although he was restricted).

4) I doubt Lebron wants to play for Cuban. Just what I gather from his personality.

Theres about a 2% chance Lebron is a Mav next year. Chicago would seem like a much more likely scenario. Theres a LOT of situations that seem like more likely scenarios.

Damp isn't guaranteed.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:13 PM
3) The only thing the Mavs have to offer is picks and some french dude.

true

The Suns got two first round picks from Atlanta and Boris Diaw for Joe Johnson.

otherwise known as picks and some french dude.

dirk4mvp
You can kiss his ass if you want. I'm done with that shit.

So what's your opinion gonna be when the Cavs win the next 2?

Man About Town
The Cavs can do a lot to prevent James from going to the Mavs since they would have to agree to a sign and trade since the Mavs are way over the cap.

They can accept Dallas' offer, get cap space, young player, draft picks and cash back for LeBron, send him to the West where they only see him twice a year and never in the playoffs...

or let him walk to Chicago or New York for nothing, get their asses kicked by him four times a year, and even if they do manage to build a talented team in the ashes of his departure, they face the yearly reality of having to get past LeBron's team in the playoffs. The Cavs don't have nearly as much leverage as you think they do.

) Why would the Cavs take back Dampier and Butlers contracts and pay them 20+ million combined when they could let Lebron walk and pay nothing?

Damp's team option is partially guaranteed - there's a deadline in August I believe for a team to exercise it. So a team could send to the Mavs $13 million in annual cap space for contracts that run past the 2010/11 season, and in return the team receiving Damp's contract can decline the option and instantly free up $13 million in cap space...and save even more money if doing so gets them under the tax line. Damp's contract is going to be a very valuable commodity this summer, and for reasons that have nothing to do with his on-court suckage. In any S'n'T for LeBron, the Cavs would want to take back Damp's contract. They are over the tax threshold too if memory serves, and they would have great motivation to get under it if they're going to lose LeBron anyways. Butler they would have to pay 1 year at $10 million, and then he's off their books. If the Mavs are willing to take back a bad contract in addition to LeBron, they could also get DeShawn Stevenson and JJ Barea, who have 1 year left on their deals at a combined $7 million.

If the Cavs take back Dampier/Butler/Stevenson/Barea/Roddy, they clear nearly $30 million in cap space in one year, get a promising young player, along with draft picks and cash. That's better than anything the Bulls or Knicks have to offer. In addition, since the Cavs can offer one extra year that no other team can, if he decides to leave Cleveland, he will ask for a S'n'T to get that last year. Dallas has more to offer the Cavs than either the Knicks (bare cupboard) or Chicago (makes no sense to offer up Rose or Noah). And they're in the West.

I agree it's much more likely he goes to Chicago. But if he wants to be a Mav, he will be.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:14 PM
it's like clockwork

krfol :lmao

Allanon- There's a date and time on it if I edited it now. I can specifically find the post where I said he was a "role player" FIRST.

Scola
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Hate to say it but Dallas def has the pieces to trade for Lebron if he demands a sign and trade. Dallas is a larger market and Cuban is willing to spend $$$ to bring in other guys. That being said, if he can't get out of the Eastern Conference hes gonna have a much harder time in the Western Conference Playoffs.

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 01:18 PM
So what's your opinion gonna be when the Cavs win the next 2?

Orlando in five?

You seriously think Cleveland is going to win this series?

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
The Cavs have already won a game in Boston in this series; they can do it again. And to a man, every last Celtic was talking about how they wanted to avoid a Game 7 in Cleveland. If there is a Game 7, I think the Cavs would be favored.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:25 PM
2) Why would the Cavs take back Dampier and Butlers contracts and pay them 20+ million combined when they could let Lebron walk and pay nothing?

Because they love the Mavs as much as Ghazi and want to see Lebron go there......I can't think of any other reasonable explanation.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:27 PM
suns fans getting insecure about the impending LeBron to Dallas move.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:28 PM
You can't deny that Lebron quit on his team, so idk why Cleveland fan is taking so much flak in this thread. Regardless of how shitty your team's history is, quitting should never be excused.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:29 PM
suns fans getting insecure about the impending LeBron to Dallas move.

Yup, that's it. I'm really worried Cleveland is gonna make it easy for Lebron to go to another team.

PS - the likelihood of the Suns getting Wade is a lot higher than that of Dallas getting Lebron.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
You can't deny that Lebron quit on his team

so every time steve nash has a bad shooting night, it means he quit on his team?

Man About Town
Because they love the Mavs as much as Ghazi and want to see Lebron go there......I can't think of any other reasonable explanation.

If LeBron wants to be a Mav, he will be a Mav:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342743&postcount=63

He's going to get his way no matter which team he ends up playing for next year, be it the Cavs, Knicks, Bulls or Mavs.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:30 PM
so every time steve nash has a bad shooting night, it means he quit on his team?

Nash is the Canadian Cancer. They would've been better off trading him and going with a duo of Marcus Banks and Goran Dragic at PG.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
PS - the likelihood of the Suns getting Wade is a lot higher than that of Dallas getting Lebron.

:lmao the likelihood of Amare leaving Phoenix and the Suns getting jack shit back is higher than anything. lol Sarver.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
If Lebron wants to be a Mav and Cleveland refuses to do any sign and trades, please elaborate on how he'll become a Mav.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:31 PM

If Nash were to ever camp on the weakside of the court and try to play away from the ball as much as possible, yeah, I'd say he quit on his team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:32 PM
:lmao the likelihood of Amare leaving Phoenix and the Suns getting jack shit back is higher than anything. lol Sarver.

lol 1st round exit

jonnybravo
05-12-2010, 01:32 PM
What does Cleveland get out of a trade to Dallas?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Do you think the Cavs of all teams will go down like that?

Thank you, that's my point. There's no way Cleveland will take any part in Lebron leaving their team.

JoeTait75
05-12-2010, 01:34 PM

This was not a bad shooting night. LeBron has had plenty of those. He went something like 2-of-20 in Game One against the Celtics two years ago. But at least that night he was out there giving effort.

It's clear, at least to me, that he laid down on the floor last night.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM

Hi Cupcake,

Please tell your boyfriend to pay up his bet.

Thanks in advance.

Thunder Dan
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
He fits well in Dallas. Both can choke in the playoffs every year. Dallas would be a perfect fit

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
If Lebron wants to be a Mav and Cleveland refuses to do any sign and trades, please elaborate on how he'll become a Mav.

How exactly does the Cleveland front office explain this to the already beaten down fans:

"We could have traded LeBron to Dallas and gotten picks, cap relief, Caron Butler, and a french dude......but instead we decided to let him go to New York for nothing. Oh by the way Chris Bosh signed with New York too, and they're going to be beating our asses 4 times a year for the next decade."

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM

Read here please:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...3&postcount=63

If LeBron wants to leave, their choice is to watch him walk to an Eastern competitor, get nothing in return, get their asses kicked by him four times a year, and have to deal with him in the playoffs assuming they get back there anytime soon.

Or they can trade him to a Western team, get immediate and substantial cap relief (they have $48 million committed next year without LeBron), a promising young player, draft picks and cash.

You are assuming that they would cut their nose to spite their face.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Thank you, that's my point. There's no way Cleveland will take any part in Lebron leaving their team.

They're not going to have much say in the matter if he decides to leave. They have little to no leverage in the matter.

jonnybravo
05-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Read here please:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...3&postcount=63

If LeBron wants to leave, their choice is to watch him walk to an Eastern competitor, get nothing in return, get their asses kicked by him four times a year, and have to deal with him in the playoffs assuming they get back there anytime soon.

Or they can trade him to a Western team, get immediate and substantial cap relief, a promising young player, draft picks and cash.

You are assuming that they would cut their nose to spite their face.

How do they get cap relief though? How is that any different from letting his salary come right off the books?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
They're not going to have much say in the matter if he decides to leave. They have little to no leverage in the matter.

brah this is just Sun Fan insecurity. They know that after this season Amare is bolting and the Suns will go right back to being irrelevant. They're trying to enjoy these last few weeks of great basketball in Phoenix without being reminded that Dallas is in perfect position to jump right back in front of them again.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Dampier's contract can be waived immediately and Butler's contract is expiring.

Yes, I know. But who cares? Why would they want Butler's expiring contract? If Lebron walks, they pay nothing.

Maybe some thing Butler's expiring contract might a valuable trade piece for an additional trade.

I think the Cavs would rather have solid young players and better draft picks.

Allanon
brah this is just Sun Fan insecurity. They know that after this season Amare is bolting and the Suns will go right back to being irrelevant. They're trying to enjoy these last few weeks of great basketball in Phoenix without being reminded that Dallas is in perfect position to jump right back in front of them again.

Hi Cupcake

Please tell your boyfriend Mono to pay up.

K Thanx.

Hi Cupcake,

Thanks in advance.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
How exactly does the Cleveland front office explain this to the already beaten down fans:

"We could have traded LeBron to Dallas and gotten picks, cap relief, Caron Butler, and a french dude......but instead we decided to let him go to New York for nothing. Oh by the way Chris Bosh signed with New York too, and they're going to be beating our asses 4 times a year for the next decade."

Not sure how that's gonna happen when Bosh said he's not going anywhere where he's not the first option. Also, how the fuck is trading for expiring contracts more cap relief then just letting Lebron come off the books completely? And sorry you guys think he's the savior of your franchise, but most Cleveland fans probably don't even know who that French dude is.

Cleveland having to say that will be a lot easier than this:

"Lebron really had no interest in going to NY or NJ or resigning with us, so we opened up the possibility of him going to Dallas by agreeing to a sign and trade. Who knows what would've happened if he had to chose between us and two scrub teams, we made sure he didn't have to do that!"

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM
How do they get cap relief though? How is that any different from letting his salary come right off the books?

Dampier's contract can be done away with instantly. Caron Butler's contract is expiring. The cap relief is there exactly like if they let LeBron walk. But they also have the option of cap relief + keeping a playoff caliber team with Butler in the mix + a great young prospect in Beaubois.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM

Yes or no Findog, does Cleveland have the right to refuse to do any sign and trades and take away Lebron's ability to go to Dallas?

Allanon
05-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Dampier's contract can be done away with instantly. Caron Butler's contract is expiring. The cap relief is there exactly like if they let LeBron walk. But they also have the option of cap relief + keeping a playoff caliber team with Butler in the mix + a great young prospect in Beaubois.
Hi Cupcake

Please tell your boyfriend Mono to pay up.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cupcake,

Thanks in advance.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Not sure how that's gonna happen when Bosh said he's not going anywhere where he's not the first option.

:lmao he also says he's still considering staying in Toronto. Please don't be this gullible. The chance to play with LeBron is enticing for anybody in the league.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm done arguing with people who think Dallas is the center of the universe. If there is a sign and trade involving Lebron this summer to a team that doesn't have the cap room to sign him outright, I'll never post again. Mark my words.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Yes or no Findog, does Cleveland have the right to refuse to do any sign and trades and take away Lebron's ability to go to Dallas?

If they want a fan mutiny on their hands, plus the reputation of being vindictive pricks towards players (a great rep to have when trying to get players to come to Cleveland in the future).

jonnybravo
05-12-2010, 01:44 PM

So basically the salary situation will be similar before and after. The entire crux of this trade is Beaubois?

No way any other team can offer better. No way.

They're going to have to come WAY harder then that. You guys can't be serious.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 01:47 PM

Hey Monos.

Actually, Mavs fan is starting to sound a lot like Laker fan when they were convinced they were gonna get KG.

"Man About Town" cant wrap his head around the fact that trading an unrestricted free agent for expiring contracts doesnt get you "cap space".

Hey its, possible Lebron could end up in Dallas. I mean after the Gasol trade, any deal under the CBA has to be thought as "feasible", no matter how stupid it might be for a particular team. It just seems like a pretty unlikely scenario.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM

They sign LeBron to a max extension, $20 something mil for what, 6 years? They also make the Mavs take back Antawn Jamison ($28 million the next two years). That's $33 million in 2010 cap space they send to Dallas. Dallas sends back Dampier/Butler/Stevenson/Roddy/Najera (that should work under the cap). Cleveland sends out $33 million in committed salary for 2010, they bring back $20 million in committed salary for the upcoming season.

In addition, after 2010, Butler/Stevenson/Barea is off their books. They'd be going into the summer of 2011 with $40 million committed to the 2011/12 season, a starting guard in Roddy, a lottery pick, Dallas' pick. If LeBron leaves, 2010/11 is going to be a lost season for the Cavs no matter what, but it would quickly set them up to rebuild quickly. If they Let LeBron just walk, they're going nowhere and committed to $48 million next year, with commitments to Jamison/Williams for two more years, Daniel Gibson for three more years, Varajeo for four more years.

Phillip
05-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm done arguing with people who think Dallas is the center of the universe. If there is a sign and trade involving Lebron this summer to a team that doesn't have the cap room to sign him outright, I'll never post again. Mark my words.

I'm sure your faggot lover, Edward still will.

jonnybravo
They sign LeBron to a max extension, $20 something mil for what, 6 years? They also make the Mavs take back Antawn Jamison ($28 million the next two years). That's $33 million in 2010 cap space they send to Dallas. Dallas sends back Dampier/Butler/Stevenson/Roddy/Najera (that should work under the cap). Cleveland sends out $33 million in committed salary for 2010, they bring back $20 million in committed salary for the upcoming season.

In addition, after 2010, Butler/Stevenson/Barea is off their books. They'd be going into the summer of 2011 with $40 million committed to the 2011/12 season, a starting guard in Roddy, a lottery pick, Dallas' pick. If LeBron leaves, 2010/11 is going to be a lost season for the Cavs no matter what, but it would quickly set them up to rebuild quickly. If they Let LeBron just walk, they're going nowhere and committed to $48 million next year, with commitments to Jamison/Williams for two more years, Daniel Gibson for three more years, Varajeo for four more years.

I see. So you are suggesting they salary dump Antwan as well.

I still think Dallas might have to bring it harder than that but I think if anyone is willing to do it, it's Mark Cuban.

Man About Town
Hey Monos.

"Man About Town" cant wrap his head around the fact that trading an unrestricted free agent for expiring contracts doesnt get you "cap space".

In this scenario, it would greatly reduce their financial commitments for upcoming seasons. If they trade LeBron, they'll surely ask his new team to take back Jamison.

Allanon
Hi Phil.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Cleveland sends out $33 million in committed salary for 2010, they bring back $20 million in committed salary for the upcoming season.

:bang:bang

Cleveland has no committed salary to Lebron. Hes an unrestricted free agent. In your scenario, you just went from 13 million in committed salary for the upcoming season to 20.

Edward
05-12-2010, 01:51 PM

Cleveland has no committed salary to Lebron. Hes an unrestricted free agent. In your scenario, you just went from 13 million in committed salary for the upcoming season to 20.

:lmao Findog

Man About Town

Explain to me why they let him walk for nothing to an in-conference rival and don't take advantage of a much better offer when they're going to lose him anyway.

Allanon
In this scenario, it would greatly reduce their financial commitments for upcoming seasons. If they trade LeBron, they'll surely ask his new team to take back Jamison.

Stop hiding behind your trolls, Mono, and pay up bitch!

Edward
I'm sure your faggot lover, Edward still will.

DoK is almost as big a faggot as you are.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
Yes, I know. But who cares? Why would they want Butler's expiring contract? If Lebron walks, they pay nothing.

If LeBron walks, they get nothing.

Maybe some thing Butler's expiring contract might a valuable trade piece for an additional trade.

It's not something to think about. It's just a fact.

I think the Cavs would rather have solid young players and better draft picks.

It doesn't matter where LeBron goes, those draft picks are going to be late 1st rounders. I don't see any scenario where LeBron is traded to a team whose 1st rounders will be significantly better than Dallas. What's really the difference between a 23rd pick or a 28th pick?

The young players is the one key. Beaubois is really the only chip Dallas has. If the Bulls wanted to offer Rose and/or Noah then Chicago is the frontrunner. But does LeBron want to go to a Bulls team sans Rose/Noah?

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 01:52 PM
This is just fucking crazy. I don't believe Cavs fans would turn on LeBron. This has to be a defense mechanism so that the pain of seeing him leave Cleveland won't be so bad.

I can understand why Mavs fans have turned on Dirk in the past. He's still the same fadeaway jump shooter he was when he first came into the league. He's done very little to change or improve his game. Everyone wants him to post up more, he doesn't. Everyone wants him to attack the basket more, he doesn't (except on special occasions). Everyone wants him to shoot less fadeaways, he shoots more. Everyone wants him to figure out how to handle a double team, he doesn't.

LeBron has gotten bigger, faster, stronger, worked harder, attacked the basket with ferocity, improved his free throws, improved his jumper, and even still Cavs fans are pissed and want him gone.

I can't. Dirk's work ethic is great. And he wants to win badly. BADLY. And his offensive efficiency is superb, so complaining about the jumpers is lame. Dirk's shooting 51.4% ever since the fluke Golden State series. I don't care if he doesn't have a post game, I'll take that kind of efficiency any day of the motherfucking week.

Great fucking warrior :cry... whose teammates have let him down time and time again. And yes... when Kidd/Terry/Barea make George Hill look like a competent basketball player, when Antoine Wright is averaging 20 minutes per game in a playoff series, when J-ho is shooting 29 motherfucking %, when Bass is your 2nd best player in the playoffs for 2 straight years but barely plays for the Magic, when you haven't played next to an all-star since the departure of the great Steve Nash... yes I will bust out the motherfucking teammates excuse. :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:53 PM
I can't. Dirk's work ethic is great. And he wants to win badly. BADLY. And his offensive efficiency is superb, so complaining about the jumpers is lame. Dirk's shooting 51.4% ever since the fluke Golden State series. I don't care if he doesn't have a post game, I'll take that kind of efficiency any day of the motherfucking week.

Great fucking warrior :cry... whose teammates have let him down time and time again. And yes... when Kidd/Terry/Barea make George Hill look like a competent basketball player, when Antoine Wright is averaging 20 minutes per game in a playoff series, when J-ho is shooting 29 motherfucking %, when Bass is your 2nd best player in the playoffs for 2 straight years but barely plays for the Magic, when you haven't played next to an all-star since the departure of the great Steve Nash... yes I will bust out the motherfucking teammates excuse. :cry

Yeah, Dirk's teammates are why he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Golden State, lol excuse making homer

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Explain to me why they let him walk for nothing to an in-conference rival and don't take advantage of a much better offer when they're going to lose him anyway.

Because opening up the possibility of him being able to go to a playoff team makes it more likely for him to leave. It's less likely he leaves if they say, "If you wanna leave sign with a shitty NY team and risk what happens there."

Cuppycake Gumdrop

shut up, Seena. This isn't Dirk knobslobbing time. This is celebrating LeBron in Dallas/pwning insecure Sun Fan time.

Man About Town

He has a player option for $17 million for 2010/11. As it stand right now, if he opts in for the final year, their commitment next year is $65 million. If he signs an extension with the Cavs, his 2010/11 cap figure is likely to start around $20 million. That would bring their 2010/11 cap figure to $68 million. LeBron/Jamison to Dallas for Damp/Butler/Stevenson/Barea/Roddy/Najera would reduce their 2010 commitment from $68 million to $56 million. And their 2011 commitments would total $38 million.

Phillip
05-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Hi Phil.

Hi.

DoK is almost as big a faggot as you are.

I heard the other day you were rubbing your dick on the spokes of your wheelchair, and got gonorrhea. What a faggot.

stretch
05-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Do I need to come in here and critique DSF's grammar again?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
He has a player option for $17 million for 2010/11. As it stand right now, if he opts in for the final year, their commitment next year is $65 million. If he signs an extension with the Cavs, his 2010/11 cap figure is likely to start around $20 million. That would bring their 2010/11 cap figure to $68 million. LeBron/Jamison to Dallas for Damp/Butler/Stevenson/Barea/Roddy/Najera would reduce their 2010 commitment from $68 million to $56 million. And their 2011 commitments would total $38 million.

What scenario nets them less committed salary next year:

Letting Lebron leave completely, or
doing the trade you're proposing

The Dallas trade gets them a B-list young combo guard prospect, it doesn't do shit for their cap situation

Man About Town
Because opening up the possibility of him being able to go to a playoff team makes it more likely for him to leave. It's less likely he leaves if they say, "If you wanna leave sign with a shitty NY team and risk what happens there."

Or he can sign with Chicago and team up with Rose/Noah. That instantly is the best team in the East. Or he can go to NY, name his coach, name his GM, and get another max player alongside him in the media capital of the country.

The Cavs have NO leverage. They will kiss his ass in the hopes that he wants to stay, and if he doesn't, they're better off trading him to Dallas than letting him leave for Chicago or New York with much worse implications for their immediate future.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:57 PM

good job pwning sun fan!

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 01:57 PM
As long as I don't go out in the impending deal we are set with these mothafuckas :lobt2: for years to come. I think a Lebron/Dirk combo will be able to overcome Carlisles ineptitude, as long as Wades move doesn't create another superpower.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM
If LeBron walks, they get nothing.

I might rather have nothing that Caron Butler on the books, even for one year. The Suns decided they would rather have nothing than both Kurt Thomas AND Shaquille Oneal.

It's not something to think about. It's just a fact.

Its your opinion. Butler may be a decent trade chip for the next year. Maybe not. Maybe the Cavs would rather have the ability to say "Lebron left us" as opposed to "We traded Lebron".

It doesn't matter where LeBron goes, those draft picks are going to be late 1st rounders. I don't see any scenario where LeBron is traded to a team whose 1st rounders will be significantly better than Dallas. What's really the difference between a 23rd pick or a 28th pick?
True. But there may be some teams out there with other teams picks (like how the Suns had the Atlanta pick for years). The Cavs might prefer young pieces over picks. Maybe it becomes a three team deal.

The young players is the one key. Beaubois is really the only chip Dallas has. If the Bulls wanted to offer Rose and/or Noah then Chicago is the frontrunner. But does LeBron want to go to a Bulls team sans Rose/Noah?

I was thinking the same thing. Unlikely Lebron would allow himself to be traded for those guys. Of course, three team deals change everything.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM

The Dallas trade gets them a B-list young combo guard prospect, it doesn't do shit for their cap situation

at this point you're just pwning yourself.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah, Dirk's teammates are why he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn against Golden State, lol excuse making homer

Convenient how you ignore every other series but bring up what was clearly an aberration.

Man About Town

Doing the Dallas trade puts their 2010 commitment at $56 million. Signing LeBron to an extension themselves puts their 2010 commitment at $68 million. Letting him walk and getting nothing in return puts their 2010 commitment at $48 million. But they still have Jamison's contact on the books for two more years, and they are close to the tax line with a 2010/11 team going nowhere. Doing the Dallas trade sets them up nicely for the summer of 2011 with a cap figure of $38 million, Roddy, a lottery pick of their own, Dallas' first-round pick, and $14 million in cap space.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
As long as I don't go out in the impending deal we are set with these mothafuckas :lobt2: for years to come. I think a Lebron/Dirk combo will be able to overcome Carlisles ineptitude, as long as Wades move doesn't create another superpower.

Roddy you will be pwning n00bs all day long in Cleveland.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Convenient how you ignore every other series but bring up what was clearly an aberration.

pure pwnage

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM
at this point you're just pwning yourself.

thanks for answering the question. Every fanbase is calling Mavfan delusional for thinking Lebron is a possibility yet they're stuck in their own little world.

stretch
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Hey Monos.

Actually, Mavs fan is starting to sound a lot like Laker fan when they were convinced they were gonna get KG.

"Man About Town" cant

Fail.

wrap his head around the fact that trading an unrestricted free agent for expiring contracts doesnt

Fail.

get you "cap space".

Hey its

Fail.

Fail.

possible Lebron could end up in Dallas. I mean after the Gasol trade, any deal under the CBA has to be thought as "feasible", no matter how stupid it might be for a particular team. It just seems like a pretty unlikely scenario.

lol 4 fails

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
DoK, don't be mad the Mavs are about to be swimming in :lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Doing the Dallas trade puts their 2010 commitment at $56 million. Letting him walk and getting nothing in return puts their 2010 commitment at $48 million.

THANK YOU!!!! Doing the Dallas trade does nothing for their cap relief, thanks for playing.

Roddy Beaubois
thanks for answering the question. Every fanbase is calling Mavfan delusional for thinking Lebron is a possibility yet they're stuck in their own little world.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Site of the 2011 Finals

http://architecture.myninjaplease.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/dallas-3.jpg

Great motherfucking spectacle :cry

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Ghazi too bad you live in Ohio, I'm not sure why you want Lebron to leave.

da_suns_fan

And if he opts out, their commitment next year is 48.

48 < 56.

Maybe throwing in Jasmison to give them cap relief for 2011 might make it a better scenario. That would mean they believe that they would rather have NOTHING than Jamison. If they believe that about Jamison, Im sure they would believe it about Butler and the rest of the Dallas scrubs.

So is this Findog? Why doenst he post under Findog?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
THANK YOU!!!! Doing the Dallas trade does nothing for their cap relief, thanks for playing.

That'll go over great with season ticket owners.

"Hey guys we've got some bad news and some good news. Bad news is LeBron went to New York and we got jack shit in return. He'll now be kicking our asses four times a year. But the good news is, instead of trading with Dallas for a quality player, draft picks, and a hot young prospect, we instead let him walk so we'll be saving 8 million dollars! More money for our pockets, bitches!"

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:05 PM
We'll throw in this guy too

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3384/3666034702_97e5fe7c51.jpg

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:06 PM
I already got my bags packed for CLE tbh. This is a 100% certainty.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
We'll throw in this guy too

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3384/3666034702_97e5fe7c51.jpg

:lol Sun Fan pwned again. Better prospect than Blair, tbh.

Roddy Beaubois
MA7vdBgtspo

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 02:07 PM
That'll go over great with season ticket owners.

"Hey guys we've got some bad news and some good news. Bad news is LeBron went to New York and we got jack shit in return. He'll now be kicking our asses four times a year. But the good news is, instead of trading with Dallas for a quality player, draft picks, and a hot young prospect, we instead let him walk so we'll be saving 8 million dollars! More money for our pockets, bitches!"

Whos the quality player?

So Dallas is the ONLY scenario in which Cleveland can get back a "Quality player"?

Im sure the Cavs would rather have David Lee than anyone in these Dallas scenarios.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
Isn't Shan Foster still kicking around somewhere? Ship his ass to cleveland too.

Ghazi
And this guy!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/.a/6a00d83451c3cb69e20115705ee51d970c-320wi

We staaaacked (with young talent to throw the Cavs way :))

Cuppycake Gumdrop
And this guy!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/.a/6a00d83451c3cb69e20115705ee51d970c-320wi

We staaaacked (with young talent to throw the Cavs way :))

That guy will pwn Dragic. Next John Stockton :cry

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Cavs want a shooter? We got it

http://3rdsaturdayinblogtober.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/shan.jpg

Muser
05-12-2010, 02:09 PM

Since when did Beaubois become this awesome trade sweetener that could get you the best player on the planet?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Since when did Beaubois become this awesome trade sweetener that could get you the best player on the planet?

The same time DeJuan Blair became Barkley 2.0

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Since he was drafted by the Mavericks.

Ghazi
I don't know what the fuck Renaldas Seibutis is up to these days. Hell, I don't even know if he's alive. Hell I don't even know if he's even with the Mavs anymore.

But hey, I'm sure he wouldn't mind contributing in Cleveland's post-Lebron rebuilding efforts.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gZ18TgcVF2w/Rp49vdCge_I/AAAAAAAAAbQ/H7aabGX1jrI/s400/Renaldas.jpg

djohn2oo8
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM

delusional mavfans

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:12 PM
a hot young prospect

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

Outside of the city of Dallas no one gives a shit about him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Ghazi if the reverse happens and they lose Dirk who's your new team gonna be?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Outside of the city of Dallas no one gives a shit about him.

Hollinger disagrees.

pwned again.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 02:13 PM

Ive seen him play once. At the end of the Spurs/Mavs series.

I heard about him on the BS report when Stein was on once.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:14 PM
According to Mavfan $48,000,000 > $56,000,000

John Hollinger
05-12-2010, 02:15 PM
You guys have it all wrong. I know exactly where LeBron James is going this offseason. When you factor in playoff Marxist ideology with dribble ratio and chickpea consumption per capita, the clear answer is Utah.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Ive seen him play once. At the end of the Spurs/Mavs series.

I heard about him on the BS report when Stein was on once.

Best rookie in this class. The world would know more about him if he got more minutes, because the Mavs would be gearing up for the Lakers right now and the story would be how a 22 YO rookie outplayed Tony Parker and Steve Nash.

They don't call him Baby Flash for nothing :)

If I'm the Cavaliers, D-Whistle 2.0 isn't a bad consolation for losing Lebron

Man About Town

Yes it does:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/cleveland.htm

If LeBron opts in, they have $65 million committed for next year, $48 million for 2011. This excludes the use of the MLE, which they likely will use.

If LeBron signs an extension, they will have about $68 million committed for next year, $58 million committed for 2011. This excludes the use of the MLE, which they likely will use.

If they let LeBron walk and do nothing, they will have $48 million committed for next year, and $38 million committed for 2011.

If they trade LeBron to Dallas like in the above scenario, they will have $52 committed for next year, $28 million committed for 2011. They save a total of $6 million, send him to a different conference, and set themselves up nicely for rebounding quickly. Thanks for playing kid.

Cuppycake Gumdrop

According to Sunfan getting nothing > getting something.

Allanon
05-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Yes it does:

STFU and pay up, Mono.

krfol

DUNCANownsKOBE2

According to Mavfan Roddy Beabois is something

Man About Town

If they trade LeBron to Dallas like in the above scenario, they will have $52 committed for next year, $28 million committed for 2011. If they let him walk, they have $48 committed for next year, $38 million for 2011.

They save a total of $6 million, send him to a different conference, get a young promising guard, an additional first-round pick in addition to their likely lottery pick, and set themselves up nicely for rebounding quickly. Thanks for playing kid.

Ghazi
Future face of the Cavs?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3370/3666034660_0769c6953a.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if they were East contenders in 3 years IMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:18 PM
If they trade LeBron to Dallas like in the above scenario, they will have $52 committed for next year, $28 million committed for 2011. If they let him walk, they have $48 committed for next year, $38 million for 2011.

They save a total of $6 million, send him to a different conference, get a young promising guard, an additional first-round pick in addition to their likely lottery pick, and set themselves up nicely for rebounding quickly. Thanks for playing kid.

What happened to the whole the have less committed money next season?

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 02:19 PM

:lol

Hey, Nothing was better than Shaq!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Cleveland must be itching to get those 7.1 PPG

Roddy Beaubois

How about you go swallow a dick, you fucking faggot.

Cuppycake Gumdrop

Roddy Beaubois sig bet for next season. How many points will he average? We can agree on the parameters and such.

Oh wait LeBron is coming to Dallas and you won't be posting anymore. nevermind.

Man About Town
LeBron most likely walks to the Bulls or Knicks if he goes anywhere. But if he wants to play for the Mavs, he will, and the Cavs will prefer that to watching him start another dynasty in Chicago or revive basketball in New York. And the Mavs can save the Cavs money and jump-start their rebuilding process, something the Knicks and Bulls probably can't do.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
According to DoK, Mavfans are 100% certain Lebron is on his way, and there is no hyperbole/exageration/joking going on whatsoever. I mys well get on a plane to ohio now.

Muser
Phoenix should try and trade Dragic for LeBron.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
Roddy will average between 12-15 ppg next season. Assuming LeBron doesn't come to Dallas, I want a sig bet with DoK. Over/under at 13 ppg? Higher or lower?

Cue Allanon with cut/paste about sig bets.

Man About Town
What happened to the whole the have less committed money next season?

Look at the hoopshype links and do the math for yourself. If they trade Bron to Dallas, they will unload Jamison's contract as well. They have $4 million more in committed money the first year if they trade Bron to Dallas, but their cap figure is $10 million less in 2011 than it would've been if they just let him walk, because Jamison is still on their books. They save $6 million total on a Bron trade to Dallas, and they get assets back that they wouldn't otherwise from the Bulls or Knicks.

Roddy Beaubois
cleveland must be itching to get those 7.1 ppg

fuck you

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:22 PM

San Antonio should try and get 23/12 out of their future Barkley next season.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 02:22 PM

This scenario is contingent on them trading away Jamison for cap relief. And Monos is laughing at Suns fan saying that sometimes NOTHING is better than a particular player.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM

True.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Roddy will average between 12-15 ppg next season. Assuming LeBron doesn't come to Dallas, I want a sig bet with DoK. Over/under at 13 ppg? Higher or lower?

Cue Allanon with cut/paste about sig bets.

Fils, I will average a healthy 15 ppg next year en route to my complete domination of this NBA with my nigga Dragic. Tell him to sign on so I don't have to listen to this faggot DoK.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I know we're getting LEbron anyway, but I kinda have buyers remorse on giving away those two #1's for KIdd... would be even more sweetener for the Cavs.

Say we drafted... Courtney Lee? Batum? Ibaka? + Roddy B AND AHMAD fucking Nivins? AND this years 27th pick? :wow :wow ... how would they so no then?

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:25 PM
I think this will be my house in Cleveland

http://z.about.com/d/cleveland/1/0/U/M/-/-/glidden-uci.jpg

Muser
San Antonio should try and get 23/12 out of their future Barkley next season.

Nah Blair/Hill/Jefferson are going to OKC for Durant and Westbrook.

Man About Town
This scenario is contingent on them trading away Jamison for cap relief. And Monos is laughing at Suns fan saying that sometimes NOTHING is better than a particular player.

Well, what do you do if you're Cleveland? LeBron says trade me to Dallas or I'll sign with Chicago or New York and you get nothing.

This is all moot since Dallas is likely fourth on his wish list. But if for whatever reason he decides he's gonna be a Mav, what do you do if you're Cleveland? Head into 2011 with $48 million on your books for a veteran team going nowhere, or $38 million with Roddy, a lottery pick, an additional first-round pick, and an additional $10 million in cap space than you otherwise would have for the summer of 2011? 2010/11 is going to be a lost season for them no matter what if LeBron leaves, and if I were them, I'd much rather see him join a Western Conference team.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Cleveland must be itching to get that 13 PPG potential!

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Cleveland must be itching to get that 25 PPG potential!

fify

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM

Cleveland must be itching for him to put on a Knicks or Bulls uniform and watch him bitch-slap their team four times a year! And be a permanent roadblock in the playoffs!

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Cleveland must be itching for him to put on a Knicks or Bulls uniform and watch him bitch-slap their team four times a year!

Almost as much as their itching to help Lebron go to another team he can't go to without their help!

As long as they lose Lebron, they're a bottom feeder with no future that might not even afford to stay in Cleveland. Roddy Beabois won't change that.

Cuppycake Gumdrop

I set it there because Carlisle will stifle his development further.

On the Cavs with healthy minutes he could go for 20+.

Ghazi
Mavs can and will absorb some shitty contracts.

Give me Varejao. Very quality big. In fact his contract isn't so terrible, but Cleveland won't wanna pay him that much on a rebuilding team.

Whose next? Mo Williams? Meh, two JETS on the same team? Whatever if it means the greatest forward tandem of all time.

Daniel Gibson? Hhmm... never hurts to have a 40% 3-PT shooter... he can find 10-12 minutes on this team.

Goran Dragic
fify

Ghazi you probably think everyone who has ever played for Dallas has 25 PPG potential.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
Roddy Beabois won't change that.

sig bet me or STFU

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I set it there because Carlisle will stifle his development further.

On the Cavs with healthy minutes he could go for 20+.

Agreed, he could guide them to 20 win ecstasy.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Almost as much as their itching to help Lebron go to another team he can't go to without their help!

As long as they lose Lebron, they're a bottom feeder with no future that might not even afford to stay in Cleveland. Roddy Beabois won't change that.

They suck for a few years and get high lottery picks. While Roddy B adds to his arsenal.

By the time Beaubois hits his prime at say... age 27, they will have amassed a young, talented squad to compliment who will be the BEST combo guard in the league by then.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I was gonna offer a sig bet of 15 PPG, so I'll compromise 14 PPG. All of this obviously assuming he stays in Dallas.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:31 PM

Who has the bigger potential me, a guy with great ball control and fantastic shooting (the only rookie to EVER shoot 50/40/80) and freakish athleticism, or yourself. You of all people should know how much people improve from their rookie season. LMAO scared to ball. I'm fearless, connard

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 02:32 PM

They will choose the least bad from whatever options present themselves. If LeBron wants to be a Mav, then he will, and there's nothing Cleveland can do about it unless they want to ruin their franchise.

As long as they lose Lebron, they're a bottom feeder with no future that might not even afford to stay in Cleveland.

So you're saying that they should dissolve their franchise and make no attempt to field a winning team EVER AGAIN if they lose LeBron? That makes a lot of sense!

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:32 PM
I was gonna offer a sig bet of 15 PPG, so I'll compromise 14 PPG. All of this obviously assuming he stays in Dallas.

:tu 14 ppg

Muser
05-12-2010, 02:33 PM
They suck for a few years and get high lottery picks. While Roddy B adds to his arsenal.

By the time Beaubois hits his prime at say... age 27, they will have amassed a young, talented squad to compliment who will be the BEST combo guard in the league by then.

Tyreke Evans says hi.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:33 PM
So you're saying that they should dissolve their franchise and make no attempt to field a winning team EVER AGAIN if they lose LeBron? That makes a lot of sense!

13-15 point ecstasy isn't gonna make them a winning team. They're gonna suck for at the very least 5 years if they lose Lebron.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Who has the bigger potential me, a guy with great ball control and fantastic shooting (the only rookie to EVER shoot 50/40/80) and freakish athleticism, or yourself. You of all people should know how much people improve from their rookie season. LMAO scared to ball. I'm fearless, connard

Cuppycake Gumdrop
what's funny is Roddy almost outplayed Dragic all season long with way less minutes, and Roddy didn't need nonstop coddling from his coach all year. And yet everyone is blowing their load over Dragic right now :lmao

"It's okay to make mistakes, Goran, we still love you! Don't cry about making mistakes, be a big boy and keep playing! Just go out there and give it your best shot, slugger!"

Goran Dragic
Tyreke Evans says hi.

Me> Roddy Beabois

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:35 PM
All of this obviously assuming he stays in Dallas.

So you're saying theres a chance...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:36 PM

If he gets traded to Cle I'm never posting again so there's no point in a sig bet. Heck I'd give mono access to my account and he could change my sig to whatever he wants.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Me> Roddy Beabois

Right now, maybe.

BUT WHO HAS THE BIGGER MOTHAFUCKING POTENTIAL? iyo

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:37 PM
what's funny is Roddy almost outplayed Dragic all season long with way less minutes, and Roddy didn't need nonstop coddling from his coach all year. And yet everyone is blowing their load over Dragic right now :lmao

"It's okay to make mistakes, Goran, we still love you! Don't cry about making mistakes, be a big boy and keep playing! Just go out there and give it your best shot, slugger!"

So Dragic needed him with his confidence, while Roddy was too stupid to play PG. What's an easier thing to correct, "lack of confidence", "too stupid to play PG"?

Cuppycake Gumdrop

http://www.jazzbots.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/250_dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Man About Town
They're gonna suck for at the very least 5 years if they lose Lebron.

Really? The Zombie Sonics lost Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen, and within three years were back in the playoffs.

The Blazers very quickly turned things around after the Jail Blazers were dissolved.

The Timberwolves, on the other hand, traded away Garnett and three years later remain the dregs of the league.

There is no way of knowing whatsoever what kind of shape the Cavs are going to be in five years after a LeBron departure, so stop talking out of your ass about things you have no way of knowing or determining. If Cleveland loses LeBron, they are going to want to shed contracts like Jamison, Varejao, Mo Williams and Daniel Gibson, while getting young players and picks in return. Beyond that, we all know nothing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Really? The Zombie Sonics lost Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen, and within three years were back in the playoffs.

Sorry I didn't know Cleveland was getting Kevin Durant if they lose Lebron.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Beaubois was #1 amongst rookies in points per 48 minutes. 8th amongst all shooting guards.

Beaubois scores more points per 48 minutes than Manu Ginobili, Vince Carter, Joe Johnson, Jason Richardson and many other quality 2 guards.

:wow

:lmao @ DoK thinking the Cavs would turn down this scoring machien... D-Whistle Lite... D-Whistle 2.0... future superstar...

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Ghazi can you go fly a plane into a house and shut up already?

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 02:40 PM

Well since you can see the future, you obviously know that they're going to misfire on every single draft pick, free-agent and trade acquisition from 2010 to 2015, so why are we even debating this? Can't we go to your crystal ball and see who they're going to mistakenly draft in 2014?

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Wait, you're saying I COULDNT go from swinging from the vines in Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe to running a pro team with title aspirations with a coach that has a stick in his ass about rookies!!!!!!!!!!!11

I suck :depressed.

Cuppycake Gumdrop

How do you know they aren't going to get another star in the draft in a year or two?

Ghazi
Was the mismanagement of Beaubois the difference between a 1st round exit and an NBA Finals appearance?

This is a legitimate question.

:wow... :wow at the impact this guy is making as a rookie

DUNCANownsKOBE2
you obviously know that they're going to misfire on every single draft pick, free-agent and trade acquisition from 2010 to 2015

Sounds a lot like Cleveland the 5 years leading up to Lebron

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Was the mismanagement of Beaubois the difference between a 1st round exit and an NBA Finals appearance?

It's possible. Spurs were the one roadblock to the Mavs. Phoenix is the Mavs bitch, and Dallas matched up well with LA all year.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Beaubois was #1 amongst rookies in points per 48 minutes. 8th amongst all shooting guards.

Beaubois scores more points per 48 minutes than Manu Ginobili, Vince Carter, Joe Johnson, Jason Richardson and many other quality 2 guards.

:lmao dok
:lmao 13ppg potential
:lmao Implying Dragics potential > my potential
:lmao but never actually answering the question
:lmao :lmao

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Sounds a lot like Cleveland the 5 years leading up to Lebron

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were interested in a serious, rational discussion. My bad. I didn't realize that if LeBron leaves, the entire Cleveland organization is going to curl up into the fetal position and eat ice cream straight out of the carton while watching Judge Judy for the next six years.

Muser
05-12-2010, 02:43 PM
lol using PER.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2010, 02:45 PM
lol using PER.

LOL not knowing the difference between per and PER

Roddy Beaubois
lol using PER.

Yeah PER is known to be a terrible stat :rolleyes

use whatever you want http://www.82games.com/0910/0910DAL.HTM

Ghazi
I didn't use PER, I used points per 48 minutes.

but if you must know, yes Roddy was #1 amongst rookies in PER, edging out Tyreke Evans.

Jeez, even if Lebron doesn't come here (he will), I'd say we're in pretty good fucking shape when Beaubois unleashes blitzkrieg on the league next year. :wow :wow

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were interested in a serious, rational discussion. My bad. I didn't realize that if LeBron leaves, the entire Cleveland organization is going to curl up into the fetal position and eat ice cream straight out of the carton while watching Judge Judy for the next six years.

Judging by the pisshole job they've done surrounding him with talent, I'm miffed as to why it's so irrational to think they'll do an equally shitty job rebuilding without him.

Goran Dragic
05-12-2010, 02:47 PM
lol Mavs fan in Ohio

Cuppycake Gumdrop
Judging by the pisshole job they've done surrounding him with talent, I'm miffed as to why it's so irrational to think they'll do an equally shitty job rebuilding without him.

tbh Laker fan says LeBron's sidekicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's sidekicks but then again that's Laker fan.

Roddy Beaubois
Jeez, even if Lebron doesn't come here (he will), I'd say we're in pretty good fucking shape when Beaubois unleashes blitzkrieg on the league next year. :wow :wow

The NBA is fucked either way. God help them if we find a way to bring a star here without trading me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:48 PM
tbh Laker fan says LeBron's sidekicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's sidekicks but then again that's Laker fan.

We all know the hidden agenda behind why they constantly argue that.

Roddy Beaubois
lol Mavs fan in Ohio

I might soon be a former mav in Ohio.

Ghazi
Dirk + Lebron = :lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

Dirk + Lebron + Beaubois = :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM

They haven't done a terrible job, but they could've done better. They'd be up 3-2 in this series if he had shown up last night.

Anyways, if they can't get him to stay, we've already established that it's in their best interests to trade him to Dallas than let him walk to NY or Chicago. Now your last argument seems to center on "Well, they're gonna suck forever if they let him go." As if they wouldn't make any effort whatsoever at improving their team. It would be a lot easier if he were in the West and not the East.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh shit mothafuckers. Lebrons wife is checking out the big D according to Seffy

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/051310dnspochatsefko.17083b2f.html

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:52 PM
They haven't done a terrible job, but they could've done better. They'd be up 3-2 in this series if he had shown up last night.

Anyways, if they can't get him to stay, we've already established that it's in their best interests to trade him to Dallas than let him walk to NY or Chicago. Now your last argument seems to center on "Well, they're gonna suck forever if they let him go." As if they wouldn't make any effort whatsoever at improving their team. It would be a lot easier if he were in the West and not the East.

You sound like Allanon raving about how much Memphis did for themselves when they traded Pau Gasol for his lil bro.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 02:55 PM
from d-b... oddsmakers on where lebron lands

Cavs 2/5
Knicks 3/1
Nets 9/1
Bulls 18/1
Mavs 25/1
Heat 35/1
Bulls 40/1
Clippers 40/1
Olympiakos 100/1
Others 18/1

Roddy Beaubois
You sound like Allanon raving about how much Memphis did for themselves when they traded Pau Gasol for his lil bro.

You've been sounding a lot like the spurfans that take Mavfans shtick too seriously.

Man About Town

They could've done a lot worse than a starting center and a $10 million expiring contract. They were going nowhere with Pau.

Roddy Beaubois
Got buried.

Oh shit mothafuckers. Lebrons wife is checking out the big D according to Seffy

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....17083b2f.html

done deal

Agloco
Olympiakos is only 100:1? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 02:59 PM
You've been sounding a lot like the spurfans that take Mavfans shtick too seriously.

So you're admitting this is a joke and there's no chance he goes to Dallas. OK, good job, you trolled me!

clambake
05-12-2010, 02:59 PM
from d-b... oddsmakers on where lebron lands

Cavs 2/5
Knicks 3/1
Nets 9/1
Bulls 18/1
Mavs 25/1
Heat 35/1
Bulls 40/1
Clippers 40/1
Olympiakos 100/1
Others 18/1

you got the bulls in there twice.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Bulls are listed twice... meh. I just c/p'd

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Bottom line:

The Mavs are not his preferred destination, so this is all moot, but he'll be able to go to Dallas if he wants to.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Bottom line:

The Mavs are not his preferred destination, so this is all moot, but he'll be able to go to Dallas if he wants to.

Same with Phoenix I guess. Who doesn't want the awesome package of J-Rich's expiring, Goran "White Magic" Dragic, and Leandro Barbosa!

Allanon
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM

They made out like bandits.

Marc Gasol 14.8 pts ~10 rebounds

Next year Marc = $3 million
Next year Pau = $20 million

They gave up ~5 ppg to save $17 million...not bad.

Roddy Beaubois
05-12-2010, 03:05 PM
So you're admitting this is a joke and there's no chance he goes to Dallas. OK, good job, you trolled me!

Theres a chance, but its very very small. Its not like we really think hes for sure coming here, except for maybe Ghazi :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Theres a chance, but its very very small. Its not like we really think hes for sure coming here, except for maybe Ghazi :lol

I'm still not sure why someone who lives in Ohio wants Lebron to go to Dallas.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Same with Phoenix I guess. Who doesn't want the awesome package of J-Rich's expiring, Goran "White Magic" Dragic, and Leandro Barbosa!

That would also be better than letting him walk to a conference rival for nothing, assuming it sets them up financially the same way the Dallas package does.

boston.balla
05-12-2010, 03:30 PM
puff puff pass thread

dirk4mvp
05-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Seems like a lot niggas mad the LeBron/Dirk/Roddy dynasty is looming.

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 03:37 PM
What does Cleveland get out of a trade to Dallas?

$6 million in savings from 2010 - 2012, rid themselves off Jamison's contract, pick up Roddy Beaubois, a late first-rounder from Dallas, their 2011 pick in all likelihood becomes a lottery pick...they enter the summer of 2011 with $38 million in committed salary rather than the $48 million they would have in obligations if they simply let LeBron walk. They also send him to the West instead of playing him four times a year in the East.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 03:40 PM
$6 million in savings from 2010 - 2012, rid themselves off Jamison's contract, pick up Roddy Beaubois, a late first-rounder from Dallas, their 2011 pick in all likelihood becomes a lottery pick...they enter the summer of 2011 with $38 million in committed salary rather than the $48 million they would have in obligations if they simply let LeBron walk. They also send him to the West instead of playing him four times a year in the East.

Damn, I'm suprirsed Cavfan doesn't WANT this to happen it's so enticing. They get 7 point ecstasy and cap relief. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Damn, I'm suprirsed Cavfan doesn't WANT this to happen it's so enticing. They get 7 point ecstasy and cap relief. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Why are you so damn obtuse? If I'm a Cavs fan, I want him to resign. If he refuses to do that, I damn sure would rather my team trade him to Dallas instead of letting him walk to the Knicks or Bulls.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Why are you so damn obtuse? If I'm a Cavs fan, I want him to resign. If he refuses to do that, I damn sure would rather my team to trade him to Dallas instead of letting him walk to the Knicks or Bulls.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

7 point ecstasy!!!

That's all I understand if I'm a Cavs fan. 7 point ecstasy > Lebron.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Kobe only averaged 7.6 PPG in his rookie year.

Im just saying...

Roddy will be a better player than Kobe in 3 years.

I'm just saying..

Man About Town
05-12-2010, 03:46 PM
7 point ecstasy!!!

That's all I understand if I'm a Cavs fan. 7 point ecstasy > Lebron.

Cavs fans understand better than you do. They know that if LeBron wants to be a Cavalier next year, he'll exercise his option for one more season or sign an extension. And if he's not in Cleveland next year, it will be his doing and not the team's.

It's not really that hard to understand if you can grasp basic logic. Their fanbase is not composed 100% entirely of 12-year-old girls in pink LeBron jerseys that would only understand that the Cavs traded away the best player in the game.

You seem to actually believe that their entire front office will curl up into a fetal position and quit doing their jobs if they can't get LeBron to agree to an extension.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Well its obvious Mavs fans have convinced themselves its going to happen.

If Mavs fans are this convinced, imagine what Knicks fans are like.

Gutter92
05-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Monostradamus here. My final, and greatest, prediction ever. LeBron is coming to Dallas. Book it, motherfuckers. Monostradamus out.

http://adfreeproxy.com/browse.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi25.tinypic.com%2Fn357dh .jpg&b=4

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 04:08 PM
You seem to actually believe that their entire front office will curl up into a fetal position and quit doing their jobs if they can't get LeBron to agree to an extension.

I think they'll go back to drafting the next Dajuan Wagner and Desagna Diop. Call that curling up in the fetal position or anything else, that's what'll happen if Lebron leaves.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Cavs fans understand better than you do.

I don't think anyone outside of Dallas understands the 7 point ecstasy you have with Roddy Beaubois. I think Cleveland hopes to one day understand how special players who average 7 PPG and lose minutes to Juan Jose Barea are.

clambake
05-12-2010, 04:14 PM
i think dwight howard will want to come to dallas with lebron.

mavsfan1000
05-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I've said it many times already but I'll say it again. Lebron is going to Lakers. He wants to win and this will assure that his choking won't get in the way of his teams success.

Ghazi
05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I've said it many times already but I'll say it again. Lebron is going to Lakers. He wants to win and this will assure that his choking won't get in the way of his teams success.

for the fucking MLE?

BadOdor
05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Dallas fan is pretty fucking dumb.

lol chokers.

dirk4mvp
05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Dallas fan is pretty fucking dumb.

lol chokers.

lmao badodor