PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 of dropping the dime on Koolaidman and Lakaluva

OGBobbyJohnson
05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
(Part 1 http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154181)

So after we met Luva for the first time we really couldn’t take this cat seriously. Dude was a walking joke from the get go. But still we gave the nigga a chance bcuz Kool vouched for him.

Now this nigga Luva was bout to go college and shit when he started hangin wit the crew. Came from a rich family. But he insisted he was real. Shit. We knew this nigga was fake. Just one of them rich, suburban Negroes afraid they turning into a cracka cause they were born into some money and never saw a real hood with they own eyes. But it’s good to occasionally have these self-hating uppity Negroes in your crew cuz you can make them do all kinds of bullshit.

So we gave the nigga some work and the name Rainbow Brite after that kids cartoon on the count of his busta ass looking like a gotdamn cartoon in that wackass Cross Colors gear.

His first job was as a mule. He and a buncha other low-level niggas was to smuggle some coke ‘cross the border and hook up with an ese partner of ours down there. We lined these cats up, gave each of em a kilo, a roll of tape, and told them hide that shit the best way you know how.

After an hour we came back to see how shit was crackin. Nigga one was cool, taped that shit close to his body. Nigga two, cool. And so on and so on. So we get to Luva/Rainbow Brite. He got this smile on his face, a real cocky ass busta smile. We tell him lift up his shirt. No coke. Pull down your pants. No coke. Where the fuck is it? Now Bear, our enforcer, he a real paranoid muthafucka, he pull out his 380 and go berzerk on Rainbow, accusing him of all kinda shit. I settle that fool down and ask Rainbow where the coke at and quit playing games. The other niggas are laughing their ass off like it some kinda inside joke. I ask again and Rainbow said, “Up my ass.”

Now I couldn’t believe that shit. A kilo bout the size of a brick, only some kinda person born with a defect or a career faggot can handle that kinda shit. But indeed, that nigga was telling the truth.

But even if we had ideas about which way Rainbrow swung his dick, we tried to squash that shit cuz we didn’t want to tell ourselves that Kool’s homie was a punk queer. He wound up being a good worker for the crew. We used this nigga’s asshole for all sorts of work. Smuggling coke, crack, sherm, guns, all that shit. And one time, we had a lifer in the pen dying for a 40 of OE, which Luva had no problem putting up his ass. He even have a big smile on his face after he did it.

Now we move on some years. And we start to notice Kool be changing. He spending more and more time with Luva and changing his appearance up. He went from looking like a straight gangsta that’ll put you in a coffin if you look at him the wrong way to this:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/finessemitchell/JheriCurl.jpg

Now, that curl would be fly in the 80s, but we was in the 90s now and the only people who wear curls are the fuckin’ Dominicans. And Koolaid was 100% African. Something was going on with this nigga and deep down we knew what but just didn’t want to tell ourselves it.

He was becoming a heartless worker now. Not wanting to go wet with 187s no more and becoming all bitchmade. Some Honky cut in front of him at Mickey Ds and Kool didn’t do shit. It’s like he was constantly star struck or some bullshit, his eyes always focused on something else, voice all soft now. In short, this nigga was in love.

The crew had a discussion about what could be going on. This shit was hard for me. I mentored him, brought him home, saw his Ethiopian born ass grow from skinny to swole, and I couldn’t admit to myself what was going down.

So we decided to do nothing. Squash it and move on. Most crews would have this nigga in the city dump bout now, but we didn’t have the heart to do our boy like that

We gave it one last shot. Kool’s birthday came up. What we did was drive over to Hollywood and creep in on some auditions, looking for desperate actresses or models trying to get famous. We scoped this fine ass one, one of the finest bitches any of us ever seen. Like Robin Givens but finer if you can imagine. But she was never gonna make it cause her acting skills were wack. We had Kool’s birthday bitch.

We paid her 10gs for the job and fixed it up so it be a surprise for Kool, doing it like the way the crackas hide bitches in cardboard cakes and shit, we put this bitch in a giant paper 40oz.

So we was all getting our drink on and we bring out Kool’s surprise. The bitch jumped out the 40oz all buck naked, looking fine, putting her ass on Kool’s lap, and it’s like the nigga didn’t even care, his mind somewhere else. A second later he turned to me and asked, “Where’s Lakaluva? Why ain’t he here?”

I say, “Who give a fuck where busta ass Rainbow Brite is at.” Then I tell the bitch to take Kool to his room and give him the fuck of his life.

She come out two minutes later and tell us he couldn’t get his shit up.

This pissed Ray-Ray off to no ends. He just paid 10gs for a piece of pussy Kool didn’t do nothing with.

So the party ended and we heard whispers coming from Kool’s room. We listen in and heard Kool talking to somebody, Kool saying shit like

“Yeah, Luva, they bought me a hoe, but pussy just ain’t tight enough no more after feeling what yo booty brings.”

“You like the way my curl feel on yo neck when we doing the nasty, don’t you?”

“You dig it when my curl drips all on your back while we doing it doggy, don’t you?”

Then the fool started moaning.

We all looked at ourselves and could only say, “Muthafucka.” This grown ass nigga having some phone sex with another grown ass nigga.

It was out now, Lakaluva turned our beloved homie into an uppity, homosexual Negro.

Gots ta bounce, I'll hit yall up with Part 3 later.

Keep it real.

TampaDude
05-12-2010, 11:12 AM

So after we met Luva for the first time we really couldn’t take this cat seriously. Dude was a walking joke from the get go. But still we gave the nigga a chance bcuz Kool vouched for him.

Now this nigga Luva was bout to go college and shit when he started hangin wit the crew. Came from a rich family. But he insisted he was real. Shit. We knew this nigga was fake. Just one of them rich, suburban Negroes afraid they turning into a cracka cause they were born into some money and never saw a real hood with they own eyes. But it’s good to occasionally have these self-hating uppity Negroes in your crew cuz you can make them do all kinds of bullshit.

So we gave the nigga some work and the name Rainbow Brite after that kids cartoon on the count of his busta ass looking like a gotdamn cartoon in that wackass Cross Colors gear.

His first job was as a mule. He and a buncha other low-level niggas was to smuggle some coke ‘cross the border and hook up with an ese partner of ours down there. We lined these cats up, gave each of em a kilo, a roll of tape, and told them hide that shit the best way you know how.

After an hour we came back to see how shit was crackin. Nigga one was cool, taped that shit close to his body. Nigga two, cool. And so on and so on. So we get to Luva/Rainbow Brite. He got this smile on his face, a real cocky ass busta smile. We tell him lift up his shirt. No coke. Pull down your pants. No coke. Where the fuck is it? Now Bear, our enforcer, he a real paranoid muthafucka, he pull out his 380 and go berzerk on Rainbow, accusing him of all kinda shit. I settle that fool down and ask Rainbow where the coke at and quit playing games. The other niggas are laughing their ass off like it some kinda inside joke. I ask again and Rainbow said, “Up my ass.”

Now I couldn’t believe that shit. A kilo bout the size of a brick, only some kinda person born with a defect or a career faggot can handle that kinda shit. But indeed, that nigga was telling the truth.

But even if we had ideas about which way Rainbrow swung his dick, we tried to squash that shit cuz we didn’t want to tell ourselves that Kool’s homie was a punk queer. He wound up being a good worker for the crew. We used this nigga’s asshole for all sorts of work. Smuggling coke, crack, sherm, guns, all that shit. And one time, we had a lifer in the pen dying for a 40 of OE, which Luva had no problem putting up his ass. He even have a big smile on his face after he did it.

Now we move on some years. And we start to notice Kool be changing. He spending more and more time with Luva and changing his appearance up. He went from looking like a straight gangsta that’ll put you in a coffin if you look at him the wrong way to this:

Now, that curl would be fly in the 80s, but we was in the 90s now and the only people who wear curls are the fuckin’ Dominicans. And Koolaid was 100% African. Something was going on with this nigga and deep down we knew what but just didn’t want to tell ourselves it.

He was becoming a heartless worker now. Not wanting to go wet with 187s no more and becoming all bitchmade. Some Honky cut in front of him at Mickey Ds and Kool didn’t do shit. It’s like he was constantly star struck or some bullshit, his eyes always focused on something else, voice all soft now. In short, this nigga was in love.

The crew had a discussion about what could be going on. This shit was hard for me. I mentored him, brought him home, saw his Ethiopian born ass grow from skinny to swole, and I couldn’t admit to myself what was going down.

So we decided to do nothing. Squash it and move on. Most crews would have this nigga in the city dump bout now, but we didn’t have the heart to do our boy like that

We gave it one last shot. Kool’s birthday came up. What we did was drive over to Hollywood and creep in on some auditions, looking for desperate actresses or models trying to get famous. We scoped this fine ass one, one of the finest bitches any of us ever seen. Like Robin Givens but finer if you can imagine. But she was never gonna make it cause her acting skills were wack. We had Kool’s birthday bitch.

We paid her 10gs for the job and fixed it up so it be a surprise for Kool, doing it like the way the crackas hide bitches in cardboard cakes and shit, we put this bitch in a giant paper 40oz.

So we was all getting our drink on and we bring out Kool’s surprise. The bitch jumped out the 40oz all buck naked, looking fine, putting her ass on Kool’s lap, and it’s like the nigga didn’t even care, his mind somewhere else. A second later he turned to me and asked, “Where’s Lakaluva? Why ain’t he here?”

I say, “Who give a fuck where busta ass Rainbow Brite is at.” Then I tell the bitch to take Kool to his room and give him the fuck of his life.

This pissed Ray-Ray off to no ends. He just paid 10gs for a piece of pussy Kool didn’t do nothing with.

So the party ended and we heard whispers coming from Kool’s room. We listen in and heard Kool talking to somebody, Kool saying shit like

“Yeah, Luva, they bought me a hoe, but pussy just ain’t tight enough no more after feeling what yo booty brings.”

“You dig it when my curl drips all on your back while we doing it doggy, don’t you?”

We all looked at ourselves and could only say, “Muthafucka.” This grown ass nigga having some phone sex with another grown ass nigga.

It was out now, Lakaluva turned our beloved homie into an uppity, homosexual Negro.

Keep it real.

OG dishing it from the STRENGTH, knowhatimsayin???

Shit...that's how we roll... :toast

RsxPiimp
05-12-2010, 11:28 AM

Keep it real.

Awesome. MOAR! :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2010, 11:32 AM
holy shit

z0sa
05-12-2010, 11:40 AM
:lol koolaidman = lakaluva makes it even funnier

Agloco
05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
lol Rainbow Brite.

ChrisRichards
05-12-2010, 04:18 PM
:lol

TinTin
05-12-2010, 07:56 PM
:lmao

4>0rings
05-12-2010, 07:58 PM
There is no difference between Koolaidman and Luva, they are the same troll.

Lars
05-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Lol

wijayas
05-12-2010, 10:29 PM

Keep it real.

Holy Cow. I thought lakavulva is only interested in pussy. Now I know better! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Can't wait for part 3!!!!

OG, you brighten the gloom and doom atmmosphere here at SpursTalk after the Spurs got swept. Thanks for this.... :toast :toast :toast

NRHector
05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Og you better copyright this story it could be a script of a movie:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-12-2010, 11:46 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
I like his effort...he actually spends the time to think about it and to type it all out...I wish I had more fans like him...Part 2

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 04:56 PM
OG is the greatest troll in SpursTalk history