PDA

View Full Version : TNT Comentators

Fouled Out
05-10-2005, 02:40 PM
What a bunch of losers, these guys do not know how to call a game especially If the Spurs are playing. I am tired of hearing their lip just to make ratings off our team that everybody hates. We never get any air time when it comes to the team itself. The only time we get it is when other teams make spectacular pays against the spurs. Oh, they will show that in the highlights. That John Thompson the X coach of I guess Georgetown. I can't even understand a word he is saying very clumsy commentator and slow, No wonder your X players never won for you they could not understand your play calling. Then it reads "TNT Home of the Eastern Conference Playoffs" Hello, you are showing a Western Playoff game stupid. The only player of the West that gets air time is the BettleJuice, E.T. looking, long haired freak NASH!!!! Punks all will Bow down to the Spurs!!! When we take that Title Back to it's proper place in a city where hardwork, dedication, and teamwork still exists in the NBA SAN ANTONIO!!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!!!!! FINISH THEM.....

sa_butta
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
refer to

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15283

Fouled Out
05-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah!!I know , I started my own thread. I also replied to that one also. Good looking out dude!!! :fro :smokin

sa_butta
05-10-2005, 02:50 PM
just trying to help out

Kori Ellis
05-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Your thread you started was merged in with that other thread for a reason.

There's no need to re-start this thread after we merged your first one.