PDA

View Full Version : Your life may suck....

Cry Havoc
05-13-2010, 12:44 PM
But compare it to this guy.

Gc4HGQHgeFE

Amazing video, even if it's probably going to get trolled in this thread. Yeah, it's sappy and lovey-dovey bleeeeh, but dude still has a point, and seems to be doing some pretty amazing things with his life.

EDIT - Some of the better comments I've seen on this video:

"I know he's half of me, but I wish I was half of him...."

"Oh, so if you have no arms and legs you can tell school girls they are beautiful, do it from a bush and you end up on a fucking list."

"Think of all the amazing things we all would do with our lives if we couldn't operate a keyboard and a mouse."

FalleNxWiZarDx
05-13-2010, 12:56 PM
thanks

I hope this makes people feel better about themselves

MiamiHeat
05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
he probably lives a happier life than any of us because of his disability

he is a pity parade wherever he goes, probably receives government benefits to pay for everything, and is given everything due to his disability.

but still, commendable spirit for him to remain happy.

The Reckoning
05-13-2010, 01:03 PM
i bet he charges an arm and a leg for his motivational speaking

Cry Havoc
05-13-2010, 01:06 PM
he is a pity parade wherever he goes, probably receives government benefits to pay for everything, and is given everything due to his disability.

From the looks of it, he probably supports himself with very little assistance (cue bad "assistance" jokes).

Even so... I knew there was going to be a comment about how much money he makes in this thread. It's staggering to me how someone could look at that guy and go, "Well yeah, he's got it made because the government is giving him money!"

Unreal.

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Pro
gress

2centsworth
05-13-2010, 01:10 PM
cool message. don't let the expectations of the world bring you down.

z0sa
05-13-2010, 01:11 PM
he probably lives a happier life than any of us because of his disability

but still, commendable spirit for him to remain happy.

:rollin I'm sure you wish you were him, don't you?

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
dude..
Like when i'm in the dumps. I'm like a total slob, don't shave.. have a beard going and live of off hamburger helper.

But when ever my life has hit a turning point, and things are looking up, i better myself. I spike my hair, get faggy highlights, dress all metro and get pity hugs from all these hot chicks. Meanwhile all this time there seems to be this creepy acoustic guitar theme music in the background through all this.

2centsworth
I honestly wouldn't give up my arms and legs for a billion dollars. No matter how much sympathy came along with the gig.

Ignignokt
:rollin I'm sure you wish you were him, don't you?

quad dude >>> zosa

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:20 PM
I honestly wouldn't give up my arms and legs for a billion dollars. No matter how much sympathy came along with the gig.

zosa would cuz it would give him flexibility to blow himself.

Cry Havoc
05-13-2010, 01:24 PM
even if it's probably going to get trolled in this thread.

dude..
Like when i'm in the dumps. I'm like a total slob, don't shave.. have a beard going and live of off hamburger helper.

But when ever my life has hit a turning point, and things are looking up, i better myself. I spike my hair, get faggy highlights, dress all metro and get pity hugs from all these hot chicks. Meanwhile all this time there seems to be this creepy acoustic guitar theme music in the background through all this.

Thanks for being so eminently predictable. :tu

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 01:30 PM
dude..

:rollin

how very neo con of you.

Phillip
05-13-2010, 01:32 PM

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:35 PM

how very neo con of you.

breh

these are things we know

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks for being so eminently predictable. :tu

Predictable Cry Faggot Thread deserves predictable Gtownsploades posts.

z0sa
05-13-2010, 01:38 PM
quad dude's life >>> miamiheat's life

fify

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM
breh

these are things we know

Do we know these things?

Cry Havoc
05-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Predictable Cry Faggot Thread deserves predictable Gtownsploades posts.

It's sad that you troll so much and still suck so badly at it. But keep trying! One day you'll learn how! :lol

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Do we know these things?

Some of these things have been made evident by the passing of time, but are still concealed until 68 weeks, and seven days where the moon will turn to blood, the sun to sackcloth, and eminem will be the soundtrack for Hailey My Baby the movie, directed by James Cameron.

In those days, the dead will rise, and people will want to bloadated their taints in agony, but they couldn't. Because the word of the High Scrot has declared it so.

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:48 PM
It's sad that you troll so much and still suck so badly at it. But keep trying! One day you'll learn how! :lol

cool story bro

2centsworth
05-13-2010, 01:49 PM

how very neo con of you.

you're brainwashed.

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 01:51 PM
you're brainwashed.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

you're retarded.

The Reckoning
05-13-2010, 01:53 PM
come on guys just shake hands and makeup. kick this bullshit.

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 01:55 PM
U jest kent do teengs like det

The Reckoning
05-13-2010, 01:57 PM
U jest kent do teengs like det

i can do anything as long as i can foot the bill

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 02:03 PM
i can do anything as long as i can foot the bill

oh yeah, that's right. Just "Charge it to da GAME!!!"

Ignignokt
05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Cry Havoc out faggotting the competition since 2005.

Cry Havoc
05-13-2010, 02:10 PM
Havoc are you trying to ball today.

Doubt it, man. I'm probably going to be stuck at work until late.

Stringer_Bell
05-13-2010, 02:44 PM
That's a great PR video to help bring attention to...his motivational speaking service! Maybe now someone in America will send for him and he can share his insights with OUR youth that will listen/cry when he speaks, then totally forget about it the next day when they're giving blow jobs in the back of the class for a pack of smokes.

Anyway, he did stir a response in me when he talked about being young and feeling like he'd never get married or do all the things he wants to do. When you're being a pussy and running away from your problems, be thankful you have arms to fight back and feet to dropkick your problems into oblivion. YEAAAA!

marini martini
05-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Troll me once, shame on you!!!

Troll me twice, shame on me!!!

Lt. Dan
05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
would it kill the guy to buy a sock?

marini martini
05-13-2010, 07:48 PM
would it kill the guy to buy a sock?

Too funny!!!:lmao

v2freak
05-13-2010, 07:51 PM
That guy is the man. He not only does what everyone else does but he goes out of his way to do physical activities. I couldn't even imagine diving without arms or legs.

marini martini
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Hell!!! I have 2 arms & legs & can't even speak in publik!!!:wow

:toast

DMX7
05-13-2010, 08:51 PM
i bet he charges an arm and a leg for his motivational speaking

:rolleyes

King
05-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Nick Vujicic - I met him and spent a little time with him about two years ago when he came to speak at a church in San Antonio. He's a very cool guy, and is one of the happiest people you'll meet. It's pretty amazing what all he can accomplish - he's actually pretty self sufficient (as much as he can be).

newacc
05-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Thanks for posting that video. I thought it was awesome. And so what if he's making money from being a speaker? He's making a living off what he does best - being motivational and bringing out courage in others. Hell, if I just saw him anywhere with a big smile on his face, I'd give him all the credit in the world for it and at the same time being motivated by it.

He's overcome more than 99.999% of the world ever will.

He's pretty damn amazing.

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 03:43 PM
good find. loved it. Sometimes when you feel down or depressed about something. You just have to realize what you do have.

boutons_deux
05-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Reminds of Chris Rock joke

"There ain't a white man alive who would change places with me .... and I'M RICH"