PDA

View Full Version : OGBOOBYJohnson vs Koolaid_Man - It's OVA Folks Good Night

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes Sirrrrrrr.... That's a wrap...this cat writing books online and shit on how to dick ride yours truly...long ass paragraphs about, blood, jail-time, ass holes and potatoes and gats...entertaining only to those of you that revel in gay talk...

Real Niggas listen up I've exposed the straight punk and the straight bitch that OG Booby as in titty Johnson is...I'm like Hova on that diamonds Kanye diamonds remix...I'm a muthafucker to deal with...and like Hova said at the end of the track GOOD NIGHT!!!

This nigga likes cereal, cats, and bitch dancing...the people he thinks are the most gangsta in his life:

Gary Coleman and Mr. T...

Don't take my word for it read it for your dam selves...this cat is a bitch of the highest order...

http://www.ogbobbyjohnson.com/

Check out this bitch made interview he claims he did with Suge...He even pimped himself in this fake ass interview:

Part 1
http://www.ogbobbyjohnson.com/interview_suge.shtml

Part 2

http://www.ogbobbyjohnson.com/interview_suge_part2.shtml

Finally this trick talks all gangsta and shit but is nothing more than a skateboarding pussy hole...from the nigga's own mouth:

4_fzLtiF7YI

:toast No matter what you say Nigga from here on out...I just dropped a dime on yo ass now snitch this...I'm gone run this back so watch your mouth...

ohh and Google that Diamonds remix......:toast

z0sa
05-13-2010, 03:56 PM
How does it feel to be pwned by a skateboarding pussy hole?

4>0rings
05-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I'am starting to think this OG is also Luvas troll. Luvas just so bored so he has 3 guys going round and round here.

21_Dickings
05-13-2010, 04:02 PM
This was truly an awesome comeback. Well thought out and funny.

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

No really, it does.

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
I'am starting to think this OG is also Luvas troll. Luvas just so bored so he has 3 guys going round and round here.

Now why would lakaluva create three trolls? That wouldn't leave much time for pussy chasing :lol

OGBobbyJohnson
05-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Look at yourself, nigga. All desperate, googling and hoping to find some shit on me. Shit. Them niggas you linked named themselves after me cause I'm a fuckin legend in the game, busta.

I just gotta laugh at you punk ass now. You what these crackas call "butthurt."

Nigga, listen up, only way this shit gonna end in your favor is if black Jesus come down and personally bless yo ass. And if you know yo good book, nigga, you know black Jesus just shake his head in shame at niggas who swing they dick into another man's ass. So that shit ain't happening.

You gettin real close now to seeing that potato slide onto the barrel of a gat. Watch yo step, nigga.

http://www.thinkingfinance.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/koolaidman.gif

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
why doesn't the kool aid man get up? :(

duhoh
05-13-2010, 05:57 PM
getting raped in his own thread

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Them niggas you linked named themselves after me cause I'm a fuckin legend in the game, busta.

I just gotta laugh at you punk ass now. You what these crackas call "butthurt."

the fallacy of your latest rant is that if you're a legend as u claim that domain name would have been reserved...so either 1.) You're no original or 2.) or you're hiding from your own shit...I got u using words like butthurt to express yourself..I'd say I fucked u up...:lmao

Man let me do it for you....here's that Diamonds Mix:

start listening at the 2:26 mark...it's like Koolaid vs. The Skateboarder...I killed this shit dude...I got u running for cover...that Koolaid image is your first right...I made u bring out the big guns...Listen u can't see me...dam I can't see me...shit like no one can see my Lakers....

EOw6zkcVl3E

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 07:05 PM
the fallacy of your latest rant is that if you're a legend as u claim that domain name would have been reserved...so either 1.) You're no original or 2.) or you're hiding from your own shit...I got u using words like butthurt to express yourself..I'd say I fucked u up...:lmao

start listening at the 2:26 mark...it's like Koolaid vs. The Skateboarder...I killed this shit dude...I got u running for cover...that Koolaid image is your first right...I made u bring out the big guns...Listen u can't see me...dam I can't see me...shit like no one can see my Lakers....

EOw6zkcVl3E

Dumbass keeps getting owned, but yet keeps going back and asking " Please sir, could I have some more?" :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Dumbass keeps getting owned, but yet keeps going back and asking " Please sir, could I have some more?" :lmao

Getting owned if u say so...I gots this on lock...but that's the difference between u cronies and Koolaid...You're dick riders...I'm a playa...u think the more u say I'm getting owned the more I respond...(game twisted) u cats are hilarious...:lol dicking riding hilarious:lol ...but I'll let u guys ride...cause that's all u know...tell yo boy to come with something else...ohh and btw don't think I forgot...Lakers run this bitch that's the real bane of you losers existence...I'm just fucking chocolate icing on the cake....meaning I'm real good...:lmao

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Getting owned if u say so...I gots this on lock...but that's the difference between u cronies and Koolaid...You're dick riders...I'm a playa...u think the more u say I'm getting owned the more I respond...(game twisted) u cats are hilarious...:lol dicking riding hilarious:lol ...but I'll let u guys ride...cause that's all u know...tell yo boy to come with something else...ohh and btw don't think I forgot...Lakers run this bitch that's the real bane of you losers existence...I'm just fucking chocolate icing on the cake....meaning I'm real good...:lmao

Referring to yourself in third person = fail
Accusing us of dick riding when lakaluva is on your floppy dick = fail

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 07:21 PM
This was truly an awesome comeback. Well thought out and funny.

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

No really, it does.

I laughed at the shit myself had to do a double take...that Nigga Booby all ova the net showing his gay ass...that was easy with all of Booby's long winded and ranting posts you could tell he was prime faggot meat...I was just surprised to see him add a skateboard to his repertoire...the gaps in his teeth was no surprise...he had to remove some while in prison so he could better choke on that cock..I'm glad he's trolling here now because all non Laker fans need him...he's a comedic diversion from life's realities of Lakers shitting all ova their towns, cities, and homes... and my Nigga Luva running up in their bitches...:toast

Can't fuck with Koolaid...I'm a youngsta but I'm from the old school like Kobe and Fish...

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Referring to yourself in third person = fail
Accusing us of dick riding when lakaluva is on your floppy dick = fail

Luva can handle his own battles and has..He's a player in this Laker Nation game...you just need to worry bout your bitch when he comes to your lame ass town...and worry about your mama when I come...this will be a MILF year for me...:toast

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Can't fuck with Koolaid...I'm a youngsta but I'm from the old school like Kobe and Fish...

That explains why you are such a bitch

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Luva can handle his own battles and has..He's a player in this Laker Nation game...

So you take it up the ass from him? or is it the other way around

OGBobbyJohnson
05-13-2010, 07:36 PM

EOw6zkcVl3E

Domain names, nigga? Shit, you getting desperate now throwing out any kinda bullshit to dent my rep. Deuce's game in the streets, busta not online. We don't give a fuck about who got domain names.

All right, nigga, fuck that butthurt shit then, you what we in the streets call "wrecked." You all beatup like Luva's asshole after he gone smuggling shit or you get done swinging you dick into it. Is that better, busta?

Just give it up, fool until you can come with some shit your own. All your game is is linking wackass bullshit bcuz you lack the skillz to do the work yo-self.

I guess Deuce spoiled yo ass putting you in charge of the male hoe game with Luva being yo hardest working bitch.

Shape up, nigga and start bringing it or we will switch that shit around and put a 10 dolla price on yo ass like we got on his.

You dig?

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Domain names, nigga? Shit, you getting desperate now throwing out any kinda bullshit to dent my rep. Deuce's game in the streets, busta not online. We don't give a fuck about who got domain names.

All right, nigga, fuck that butthurt shit then, you what we in the streets call "wrecked." You all beatup like Luva's asshole after he gone smuggling shit or you get done swinging you dick into it. Is that better, busta?

Just give it up, fool until you can come with some shit your own. All your game is is linking wackass bullshit bcuz you lack the skillz to do the work yo-self.

I guess Deuce spoiled yo ass putting you in charge of the male hoe game with Luva being yo hardest working bitch.

Shape up, nigga and start bringing it or we will switch that shit around and put a 10 dolla price on yo ass like we got on his.

You dig?

:lmao

wijayas
05-13-2010, 08:08 PM

No I don't think so. OG's language is entertaining. Lakavulva language is downright condescending and douche-bag at the highest order. Vulva tried to speak in nigga language but it is clear he is just not there. :lmao

wijayas
05-13-2010, 08:09 PM
for your own sake, give this up son.

:toast :toast :toast

wijayas
05-13-2010, 08:09 PM
So you take it up the ass from him? or is it the other way around

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

wijayas
05-13-2010, 08:11 PM

You dig?

Bring it on OG!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

wijayas
05-13-2010, 08:13 PM
why doesn't the kool aid man get up? :(

How do you get up when lakavulva is right up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 09:29 PM
How do you get up when lakavulva is right up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao

Let's keep bumping this I want people to see what a straight HO Booby JOhnson is....that Skateboarding ass Nigga ain't running from this one...

OGBobbyJohnson
05-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Let's keep bumping this I want people to see what a straight HO Booby JOhnson is....that Skateboarding ass Nigga ain't running from this one...

Shit, nigga. I'll personally bump this myself as many times as yo dick bump Lakaluva's ass any given night. You come off lookin like a straight busta in this thread.

Lookie here, bout that nigga skateboarding, shit I give ups to the youngsta for recognizing a true legend and wanting to represent it with some respect. Unlike yo mark ass who is named after some punch that broke ass niggas drink in the hood.

And even that site you linked show that OGBobbyJohnson fans got game. Check out what that nigga wrote

Bligger - A Bligger is simply what I would call a black wigger (see below). A bligger is a black person that acts like a white person that acts like a black person. These types tend to overuse BET, white chicks, and the hell yea/fuck you nutgrab.

Example - Xhibit.

Now what I gotta do is contact that dude on that site and tell him to add you ass alongside wackass Xhibit's name.

What you think about that, Bligger?

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Shit, nigga. I'll personally bump this myself as many times as yo dick bump Lakaluva's ass any given night. You come off lookin like a straight busta in this thread.

Lookie here, bout that nigga skateboarding, shit I give ups to the youngsta for recognizing a true legend and wanting to represent it with some respect. Unlike yo mark ass who is named after some punch that broke ass niggas drink in the hood.

And even that site you linked show that OGBobbyJohnson fans got game. Check out what that nigga wrote

Bligger - A Bligger is simply what I would call a black wigger (see below). A bligger is a black person that acts like a white person that acts like a black person. These types tend to overuse BET, white chicks, and the hell yea/fuck you nutgrab.

Example - Xhibit.

Now what I gotta do is contact that dude on that site and tell him to add you ass alongside wackass Xhibit's name.

What you think about that, Bligger?

looks like I'm under yo skin young fella...I told u nigga I always win...just like the lakers....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

OGBobbyJohnson
05-13-2010, 10:17 PM
looks like I'm under yo skin young fella...I told u nigga I always win...just like the lakers....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Personally bumped for you ass, Bligger.

And bligger, stand up fo yo self instead of trying to bite off what the Lakers do. I been going to games since they was playing in the Wood, Magic my number one Laker nigga, not snitchass Kobe like yo mark ass, and you know what I could give a shit less if an Al Qaeda missle blew all them niggas up.

Them fools at the end of the day are uppity, whitebread millionaires who don't care bout nothing but themselves and they ain't important to me. They entertainment, busta. If them niggas ceased to exist I'd still go on making those ends and running the hood.

What you'd be doing is getting all bent outta shape and depressed having to work your dick on Luva's ass overtime in the hope that you could fuck the pain out yo system.

Shape up and stand on yo own two feet like a man, Bligger.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 10:25 PM

And bligger, stand up fo yo self instead of trying to bite off what the Lakers do. I been going to games since they was playing in the Wood, Magic my number one Laker nigga, not snitchass Kobe like yo mark ass, and you know what I could give a shit less if an Al Qaeda missle blew all them niggas up.

Them fools at the end of the day are uppity, whitebread millionaires who don't care bout nothing but themselves and they ain't important to me. They entertainment, busta. If them niggas ceased to exist I'd still go on making those ends and running the hood.

What you'd be doing is getting all bent outta shape and depressed having to work your dick on Luva's ass overtime in the hope that you could fuck the pain out yo system.

Bobby Bobby Bobby....Why So Serious....Let's put a smile on your face..this is what it's like Koolaid killing the OGBoobyJohnson

wQHfoz9Be7U

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 10:26 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

D-Wade #3
05-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Bobby Bobby Bobby....Why So Serious....Let's put a smile on your face..this is what it's like Koolaid killing the OGBoobyJohnson

wQHfoz9Be7U

This is how you know you've been owned

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 10:28 PM
This is how you know you've been owned

says the dick rider of gay skateboarder...:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:26 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP...OG Booby is on the run from Koolaid......

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Bump bump bump

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:29 PM
bump bump bump...

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
I got this NIgga on his knees....told him to stop trying to get a rep off A Nigga...

Chieflion
05-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Koolaid_Man just bumping this shit to get himself owned by OGBobbyJohnson.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Bligger, until you can stand on yo two feet and bring some shit on your own, yo irrelevant to me. Cartoons and the uppity ass Kanye videos are weaker than yo ass was when I first saw you as some skinny no-name African all them years ago.

Well, not completely irrelevant. You do keep Luva's ass greased and ready to go when Deuce need some drugs or guns smuggled or he get a call from a queer wanting a piece of cheap booty.

For that, Deuce thanks you. That jeri curl juice combined with your bitchass heartbroken tears keeps Luva's asshole slicker than a plate of my mama's soul food. But otherwise, shape up, Blig, or Bear will be paying yo a visit, potato and gat in hand, you dig?

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Bligger, until you can stand on yo two feet and bring some shit on your own, yo irrelevant to me. Cartoons and the uppity ass Kanye videos are weaker than yo ass was when I first saw you as some skinny no-name African all them years ago.

Well, not completely irrelevant. You do keep Luva's ass greased and ready to go when Deuce need some drugs or guns smuggled or he get a call from a queer wanting a piece of cheap booty.

For that, Deuce thanks you. That jeri curl juice combined with your bitchass heartbroken tears keeps Luva's asshole slicker than a plate of my mama's soul food. But otherwise, shape up, Blig, or Bear will be paying yo a visit, potato and gat in hand, you dig?

Listen up gay skateboarder you're the one (posted on your website) OGBobbyJohnson.com that you like Cereal, Cats, and gay dancing...dude you are perennially fucked....You're a dumb muthafucker that can't spell certain days of the week...You're my bitch Nigga...now say it LOUD..."I'm Koolaid's Bitch and I'm proud..."

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Lol, lil young nigga thought he was gonna come on here and come up.:rollin

yep he knows he fucked too...that website shit and skatebording shit is one for the ages...he's all over the place with his rants now...

OGBobbyJohnson
05-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I knew you was a bitch ass nigga when you was on here talking about fucking bitches face to face, pillow talking and shit. That blog sounds just like yo cereal eating bitch ass. Making dance moves and shit. You couldn't even last a fucking week before my nigga exposed your ass.:lmao

Nigga, how stupid can you be? I can understand why Kool so stupid on the count of his African born ass havin that thick skull of his, which them niggas on the Sahara need for protecting they ass from Elephant stampedes and shit, but you Nigga? A once college bound, uppity negro from the hills?

What happened? Guess all that smuggling and hoeing out Deuce have you doing has lengthened your beat up asshole all the way into yo skull so now everytime you and Kool do the nasty, he realistically be fuckin your brains out.

Course I got websites and nigga skateboarders naming themselves in my honor. I'm a legend, busta. Got movies made after my ass. While all you two bustas are naming themselves after some drink broke ass niggas drink in the hood and a gotdamn basketball team that has a bitchass snitch as they best player.

You niggas are walking on some thin shit here. You keep dissing and Ray-Ray will be issuing orders to cap you two, bustas.

Better take some of the hoe money you earn and buy you and Kool one of them family plots like the crackas do so you two queers can be together until black Jesus come down and start bustin niggas down to hell.

D. Nile
05-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Bonk, dae any of thou bastards know how to speak bloody blinking pommy?

It's bad dooze this gaff is being overwhelmed by a bunch of poofs chasing each others knob.

English, ye speak it?

Toodle pip!

OGBobbyJohnson
05-14-2010, 12:44 AM
You know what, all bull shit aside, I cant even fuck with you after reading all that gay shit you into. You cant deny it's you because the blog verifies your style of posting on this site, which is a bunch of homo faggot ass shit. My nigga Koolaid blew you out the fucking water.:lmao

The only thing Kool is blowing is your nubian queen cock bcuz that's a nigga who like to satisfy his lovers both mentally and physically.

has the nigga wrote any freaky jams for you lately?

OGBobbyJohnson
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Told you I'd bump this shit Bligger, so here another one

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

http://www.blackplanet.com/koolaid_man/

redzero
05-14-2010, 02:03 AM
A Gran Turismo 4 advertisement... how old is that site?

21_Dickings
05-14-2010, 04:47 AM
I love the irony here.

Koolaid and Luva behaving just exactly how OG described in that 3 part story of his. All up in each other's ass.

Yet they're too stupid to realize it and keep sucking each other's dicks in every thread or response one of them makes, further fattening themselves up as delicious lolcows.

And I also have no idea why Luva would be interested in sucking Koolaid's dick. I'll give Luva some props for being a decent and sometimes funny troll. But Koolaid is absolute garbage who is painfully trying to copy Luva and failing miserably.

wijayas
05-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I love the irony here.

Koolaid and Luva behaving just exactly how OG described in that 3 part story of his. All up in each other's ass.

Yet they're too stupid to realize it and keep sucking each other's dicks in every thread or response one of them makes, further fattening themselves up as delicious lolcows.

And I also have no idea why Luva would be interested in sucking Koolaid's dick. I'll give Luva some props for being a decent and sometimes funny troll. But Koolaid is absolute garbage who is painfully trying to copy Luva and failing miserably.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Yep, that's how stupid lakavulva and koolaid have become. People say love is blind. This applies to lakavulva and koolaid! Only in this case, they are trying to gangbang OG, which they can't do at all. People on this board can see that both lakavulva and koolaid are getting owned 110%

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

wijayas
05-14-2010, 09:22 AM

Any Lakers fan who is not a Kobe fan is Spurs fans friends! Keep it up OG...:toast