PDA

View Full Version : Nightlife in Dallas

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 05:51 PM
After Lebron comes to Dallas I plan on coming down to party my ass off as the Mavs blitz through the league en route to a :lobt:

So I need some suggestions for Dallas nightlife... also, since I'm not familiar with the scene and don't have an alpha male vibe I need a wingman... whose willing?

gonna be a big fucking :danceclub in Dallas boys.

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 05:52 PM
me and mavs>spurs got ya playa

Frenzy
05-13-2010, 05:54 PM
would you be upset if he went to dallas be refused to live there?

CubanSucks
05-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Club Purgatory. Me and some friends went there when I spent a semester at UT Arlington and despite the fact that we were all still 18/19 yrs old and so out of place I could still tell it was a cool place.

panic giraffe
05-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Club Purgatory. Me and some friends went there when I spent a semester at UT Arlington and despite the fact that we were all still 18/19 yrs old and so out of place I could still tell it was a cool place.

is that place still open?

they're the reason i got a dwi.

the bottom level was ghetto, and i would always show up late, so i would pay the extra 30 to skip the long ass line. but the top level was the shit.

Blake
05-13-2010, 07:04 PM
After Lebron comes to Dallas I plan on coming down to party my ass off as the Mavs blitz through the league en route to a :lobt:

So I need some suggestions for Dallas nightlife... also, since I'm not familiar with the scene and don't have an alpha male vibe I need a wingman... whose willing?

so basically it will take LeBron to come to Dallas for you to go out and Roxbury the town?

/youreawinner

CubanSucks
05-13-2010, 07:06 PM
is that place still open?

they're the reason i got a dwi.

the bottom level was ghetto, and i would always show up late, so i would pay the extra 30 to skip the long ass line. but the top level was the shit.

From what I remember the bottom level (hell) was just too small. We got to go up to the VIP section (the level on top of heaven) cause it was reserved by the bday girl who invited us and it was just a mini version of the heaven level. The middle livel (purgatory) was cool while the top level (heaven) really was the shit

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 07:16 PM
so basically it will take LeBron to come to Dallas for you to go out and Roxbury the town?

/youreawinner

we got some parties here in the 614 but it pales in comparison to what we're gonna see in Dallas in the next 3-5 years... Lebron's Dallas will be a party unlike any that the world has ever seen

and I dont live in Dallas so I need to know where to go when I (and Lebron) arrive.

panic giraffe
05-13-2010, 07:22 PM
you live in ohio and you're begging for the homestate hero to go to the choke team of all time?

crazy.

at least he seems MADE to be a mav. it's one thing to get swept by a hot team in the second round, its another to be swept in the finals.

Greg Oden
05-13-2010, 07:28 PM
you live in ohio and you're begging for the homestate hero to go to the choke team of all time?

crazy.

at least he seems MADE to be a mav. it's one thing to get swept by a hot team in the second round, its another to be swept in the finals.

Discussing basketball isn't your strong suit is it?

word
05-13-2010, 08:20 PM

Lebron, if he leaves, will head to Fla. My guess is Miami.

Mavs_man_41
05-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Lebron, if he leaves, will head to Fla. My guess is Miami.
Hey lebron! Thanks for clarifying man

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 08:33 PM
:lobt:

DisAsTerBot
05-14-2010, 08:40 AM

crazy.