PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown Press Conf: "Postseason is different than regular season"

LnGrrrR
05-13-2010, 10:17 PM
He then followed up with, "For instance, I can coach during the regular season."

CubanMustGo
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
You thought he would have figured that out when they got drilled by the Spurs in the Finals.

jag
05-13-2010, 10:20 PM
"For instance, I can coach during the regular season."

Mike D'Antoni feels his pain.

MiamiHeat
05-13-2010, 10:24 PM
fire this clown of a coach. he's only there because of LeBron.

he should have been fired a long time ago.

the guy shows no capacity to motivate his team, he can't coach offense to save his life. the Cavs are the worst coached team in the playoffs. guys look lost out there, lack of adjustments, jesus

it's me
05-13-2010, 10:28 PM
lol how profound ......wake up idiot.

Kobayagi
05-14-2010, 06:12 AM
On a related note: the sky is blue.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 06:15 AM
He made such an horrible job. Why the heck Shaq played so much? How the heck Varejao wasn't on KG 35 mpg? Should be fired with just cause.

Warlord23
05-14-2010, 07:12 AM
It was surprising to see that the Cavs come out of timeouts with no designed plays. I think the only offensive sets in their playbook are:
a) LeBron isolation on the wing
b) LeBron with the ball at the top of the key getting around a high screen.
c) Shaq in the low post, with everyone praying he doesn't commit an offensive foul

Once every 4 plays they have Mo Williams or Delonte West doing what LBJ does. That's it.

Mike Brown is up there on the list of the most offensively limited coaches in league history

pauls931
05-14-2010, 07:18 AM
It was surprising to see that the Cavs come out of timeouts with no designed plays. I think the only offensive sets in their playbook are:
a) LeBron isolation on the wing
b) LeBron with the ball at the top of the key getting around a high screen.
c) Shaq in the low post, with everyone praying he doesn't commit an offensive foul

Once every 4 plays they have Mo Williams or Delonte West doing what LBJ does. That's it.

Mike Brown is up there on the list of the most offensively limited coaches in league history

Pretty much to a T, makes you wonder what they do at practice? Probably come up with new dances and poses.