PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone so happy?

05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
nba fans should be rooting for the cavs, now lebron has the biggest excuse in the world to leave cleavland. the cavs is the worst possible FA destination for lebron to go because they have no future capspace and james would be surrounded by williams, an aging jamison, and a bunch of streaky jumpshooters. this is where james can be pacified and rendered powerless.

now he's going to leave and either join chris bosh in NJ/NY, wade in miami, or derrick rose and company in chicago. that's very bad news for the rest of the league.

ffadicted
05-13-2010, 10:22 PM
By leaving, his legacy is forever tarnished

That is all I

DazedAndConfused
05-13-2010, 10:23 PM
I question whether two superstars like Wade and LBJ would ever be able to play together.

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2010, 10:24 PM
By leaving, his legacy is forever tarnished

That is all I

How does this make any sense?..

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 10:26 PM
How does this make any sense?..

the more Lebron loses and tanks the more Kobe is elevated....

poop
05-13-2010, 10:26 PM
hes gonna have to pull a garnett if he wants a title.
he just doesnt have 'it' mentally to lead a team to a title on his own.

it's me
05-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Behold The Queen LOL LOL LOL hahahahahahaha

peskypesky
05-13-2010, 10:28 PM
I question whether two superstars like Wade and LBJ would ever be able to play together.

i don't see it. their games don't seem complementary to me. for 2 superstars to work on a team, they have to have different games. like kobe and shaq. or wade and shaw. or nash and stoudamire. etc

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Lebron dont give a shit, he'll be on a yacht in st tropez with Jay-Z next week. He has movies & commercials to film also hahaha.

peskypesky

Duncan too.

poop

his recent debacle only reinforces that kobe is by far the better player. his numbers arent as huge but he knows how to deliver at the most important times.

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Both players are way too ball dominant. I question whether Rose and Wade would work too.

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
why Im happy

<-----------

peskypesky
05-13-2010, 10:32 PM
his recent debacle only reinforces that kobe is by far the better player. his numbers arent as huge but he knows how to deliver at the most important times.

bullshit. if lebron had the shaq of 2000-era, he'd win a few rings too.

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2010, 10:34 PM
So poop, what did you think of Kobe after he had a much worse series vs. Boston in 2008?..

Quit Hatin'
05-13-2010, 10:39 PM
check out these quotes from realcavsfans.com

"http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ent_in_elbow/# (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66534/20100512/lebron_could_have_torn_ligament_in_elbow/#)

The source is shitty, and everything I've heard said the MRI was negative. I don't believe the article, but I hope it's true... (not rooting for injury, but for something to explain the LeBacle)."

"whatever happens ill remain a lebron james' fan"

"I still think lebron james will end up being GOAT whereever he goes"

" I just hope clevland gets a championship within the next 4 years. I think Lebron stays and we have a better shot next year"

"I am officially done with basketball forever"

"fuck kobe if he wins another ring"
love this one

thats it for now more gems to come.

poop
05-13-2010, 10:46 PM
So poop, what did you think of Kobe after he had a much worse series vs. Boston in 2008?..

hes not jordan, but he is still a far more deadly player than lebron. lebron put up a HUGE statistical game but really didnt impact the game at all.

kobe can have 15 points and nothing else but when its a close game and you see him checking in with 9 to go in the 4th, you KNOW hes going to go to work.
his timing and delivery of huge shots/plays just when his team needs it the most on a consistent basis is what sets them apart.
lebron had that ONE super clutch game vs detroit in '07 but thats it. he has been in countless big-game moments/situations in the same situation as kobe as the go-to guy superstar, and he consistently fails to close out teams or take over when they need him most.

kobe failed vs the suns (although having a mediocre team around him) a few years ago and then had a subpar series vs.boston in the finals, but thats it. those are exceptions to the norm. for lebron, fading away when he is needed the most IS the norm for him.

Darthkiller
05-13-2010, 10:48 PM
lebron going to NY is very GOOD news for the nba actually. no one gives a fuck about cleveland.

05-13-2010, 11:52 PM
people won't be laughing much longer when lebron joins bosh, rose, or wade. the other eastern conference teams won't even sniff the finals.

jacobdrj
05-13-2010, 11:53 PM

Sure. I believe Wade has gone on record saying the guy he wants to play with is D-Howard.