PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, get in here to listen to some Cleveland radio!

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/live/?callsign=WKNRAM
216-578-0850

:lol

baseline bum
05-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Shit, I thought that link was a Rick Roll when it resized the window. :lol

baseline bum
05-13-2010, 10:30 PM
I can't help but listen.

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Nope. Just Cavs fans being butthurt, questioning LeBron's effort and calling him a punk.

poop
i really feel bad for the cleveland fans.

4>0rings

ffadicted
05-13-2010, 10:32 PM
I thought spurstalk posters were bad last year

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:33 PM
I thought spurstalk posters were bad last year

I saw some Spurs fans get on Duncan's case, but nobody here compares to the Cavs fans who turned on LeBron.

baseline bum
05-13-2010, 10:37 PM
Oh shit, LeBron's coming to the podium in the next segment supposedly.

picc84
05-13-2010, 10:39 PM

Don't. Feel sorry for the team. The organization. Even the coach. But the fans deserve every second of this.

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Oh shit, LeBron's coming to the podium in the next segment supposedly.

I think it's from the post game conference.

Good either way, because I missed him talk.

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 10:41 PM
It's pretty hard to Adam and Eve it. I fancied the possible Finals rematch between my lads and the Cavs. LeBron's mates ar't going to let him hear the end of dis. But I guess ye can never count on poofs to be there when thou need em; unless ye need em for summat batty, which makes me a tad uneasy.

Toodle pip!

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
I would be shitting my pants if I was a Cavs fan right now.

redzero
05-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Goddamn! The host is so mad!

scottspurs
05-13-2010, 10:53 PM
He makes a good point. THe cleveland owner should be pissed because he is paying luxury tax and his team quit.

lefty
05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
"We have Mike Lebrown calling from Columbus, Ohio; go ahead Mike Lebrown

- Yeah, thanks for having me guys...uuum.... this is what I think... the players didn't deliver...including James, especially James; of course, Mo Williams and Jamison are overrated, and Varejao sucks and he was retarded for bitching for a little blood while the Cavs were trying to score, he's gonna hear it from m... I mean from the head coach.

Speaking of the coach, he shouldn't be fired; he has done a great job and he is one of the best, and the Cavs have a great Front Office as well, Mr Ferry is wonderful
At the end of the day, players should be held accountable

But the Coach shouldn't be fired; I repeat, he-shouldn't-be-fired

Thanks Mike from Columbus..We are gonna take a break...when we come back, we are gonna talk about the next NY Knicks dinasty."

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
I'd be shitting my trousers if it was forenoon; it kinda comes with me territory when ye eat ale.

Toodle pip!

redzero
05-13-2010, 11:02 PM
I'd be shitting my trousers if it was forenoon; it kinda comes with me territory when ye eat ale.

Toodle pip!

Hi, Culburn.

Banned again?

redzero
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Mike got cut off. His rant was getting good.

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi, Culburn.

Banned again?

Name's Dempsey, mate!

I fancy a good board and minus some of the poofters and uphill gardeners here (how ye could turn down the salmon canyon for knob boggles me mind) but all in all, this is a fine board; minus the batty influence.

Toodle pip!

Tmac&Luther
05-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Don't. Feel sorry for the team. The organization. Even the coach. But the fans deserve every second of this.

but nobody here compares to the Cavs fans who turned on LeBron.

:sleep How the hell do the fans deserve every second of this...and how the heck did "they turn on LeBron".

LeBron is a jackass who has NEVER acted like he was really happy there and would blatantly slap his hometown fans by insinuating he wanted to be elsewhere or rub his "Yankee fandom" in their face.

The guy is a jackass.....after years of those fans having to worry about LeBron leaving their team, they are well within reason to get pissed off at him, especially after his latest playoff performance where he went from being the "Akron Hammer" ( :rolleyes) to a bag of Hammered dog shit. The guy needs to grow up and get control of his ego until he actually accomplishes something in the postseason.

scottspurs
05-13-2010, 11:20 PM
lol at JJ Hickson being a "dominant talent"

redzero
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Without LeBron James, nobody would be talking about the Cavs. He is Cleveland Sports. Hell, he is Cleveland. The fans rode him all this time, even when he was dancing on the sidelines and acting like a fool. Right now, they turned on him as a defense mechanism. They fear the inevitable, so they try to act like he didn't do anything for the city of Cleveland.

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Bloody Nora, these Cleveland people seem a little in a hump. I'm sure the rub dub won't be hurting for business for weeks.

Toodle pip!

redzero
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Cleveland fans know what's up. Last season was their best chance, and they blew it.

Tmac&Luther
05-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Without LeBron James, nobody would be talking about the Cavs. He is Cleveland Sports. Hell, he is Cleveland. The fans rode him all this time, even when he was dancing on the sidelines and acting like a fool. Right now, they turned on him as a defense mechanism. They fear the inevitable, so they try to act like he didn't do anything for the city of Cleveland.

What the hell has he done for that city, other than create a whole bunch of "FA speculation", that they've had to listen to for the last couple of years? He hasn't won them jack shit, this isn't Kobe we're talking about here.

LeBron is "Cleveland sports" right now, but guess what.....things go in cycles and if he's gone, somebody else will step up for one of their teams. Those fans don't owe LeBron jack shit. It's not like he's gone out of his way to endear himself to that city and those fans with his whole NY act. If you ask me, those fans have actually been pretty tolerant with his act.

PublicOption
05-13-2010, 11:54 PM
I like how people still trying to believe the NBA is legit and somehow the celtics are or were the better team. If lebron goes to NY the league is a BIG FUCKING JOKE.

Tmac&Luther
05-13-2010, 11:57 PM
I like how people still trying to believe the NBA is legit and somehow the celtics are or were the better team. If lebron goes to NY the league is a BIG FUCKING JOKE.

Umm, the Celtics were the better team. They had the better starting 5 and a MUCH DEEPER Bench.

PublicOption
05-13-2010, 11:58 PM
no they were not the better team the cavs record proved that.

PublicOption
05-13-2010, 11:59 PM
lebron is a bitch. play and simple.

PublicOption
plain and simple.

PublicOption
the league wanted this shit and so did lebron agent.

4>0rings
05-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Still listening, the whole town is turning against the Cavs.

redzero
05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Still listening, the whole town is turning against the Cavs.

LeBron and Mike Brown are getting it the most.

redzero
05-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Damn, the host is fucking mad.

I wouldn't call if I was in Cleveland, because he's chewing everybody out.

redzero
05-14-2010, 12:33 AM
LMFAO! Two /sp/artans just got on there.

lol

Budkin
05-14-2010, 12:44 AM
You gotta feel for the Cleveland sports fan... these people have been tortured more than any other city except maybe Buffalo.

milkshakeballa
05-14-2010, 12:46 AM
You gotta feel for the Cleveland sports fan... these people have been tortured more than any other city except maybe Buffalo.

only god knows how buffalo got a sports town.

talk about a shitty town that doesn't deserve a title for the rest of fucking eternity

no offesne buffalo

JoeTait75
05-14-2010, 12:49 AM

What the hell has he done for that city, other than create a whole bunch of "FA speculation", that they've had to listen to for the last couple of years? He hasn't won them jack shit, this isn't Kobe we're talking about here.

LeBron is "Cleveland sports" right now, but guess what.....things go in cycles and if he's gone, somebody else will step up for one of their teams. Those fans don't owe LeBron jack shit. It's not like he's gone out of his way to endear himself to that city and those fans with his whole NY act. If you ask me, those fans have actually been pretty tolerant with his act.

This, about a million times over.

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 12:49 AM

co-signed ...told them that team was not ready but i feel bad about it now ...

JoeTait75
05-14-2010, 12:50 AM

With three teams to their two, we've got Buffalo beat.

Seattle fans have taken some massive nut-punches too.

JoeTait75
05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
If the Browns ever win a Super Bowl we'll forget LeBron ever existed.

Budkin
05-14-2010, 12:54 AM
only god knows how buffalo got a sports town.

talk about a shitty town that doesn't deserve a title for the rest of fucking eternity

no offesne buffalo

Because they have one of the most rabid fan bases of all time probably. There is absolutely NOTHING going on in Buffalo, much like in Cleveland, so people live and die by the Bills, just like they do in Cleveland with the Browns.

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 12:54 AM
any local cleveland sports radio shows on right now?

usdane
05-14-2010, 01:15 AM
The host basically said that every ESPN employee have been obligated to say Lebron was better than Kobe. But they now don't have to say it anymore.

He went on to say that Kobe is way better than Lebron 4-0 rings and Kobe gets it done when it matters.

usdane
05-14-2010, 01:16 AM
any local cleveland sports radio shows on right now?

it's still on - they just went to sportscenter top of the hour

milkshakeballa
05-14-2010, 01:18 AM
The host basically said that every ESPN employee have been obligated to say Lebron was better than Kobe. But they now don't have to say it anymore.

He went on to say that Kobe is way better than Lebron 4-0 rings and Kobe gets it done when it matters.

u can't be serious...

usdane
05-14-2010, 01:24 AM
u can't be serious...

That host is not a happy camper - Kind of reflects the Cavs fans we have in here.

He is piling on so much that it seems like he does not care if Lebron stays or goes.

redzero
05-14-2010, 01:30 AM
HqmnthRsnvA
thcNyenIty8
pWUxZEu2eGg

JoeTait75
05-14-2010, 01:31 AM
That host is not a happy camper - Kind of reflects the Cavs fans we have in here.

He is piling on so much that it seems like he does not care if Lebron stays or goes.

No reason why anyone should care if he stays or goes. He has held this city hostage for years, shamelessly flirting with other cities, flashing his Yankees cap in peoples' grills, and then he lays down and quits in a Playoff series.

I hope he does go to New York, he'll get eaten alive there. His only chance is to go to L.A. and be Riker to Kobe's Picard. Heartless motherf**ker.

duhoh
05-14-2010, 01:52 AM
listening in now.

he's pissed.

"maybe he's pulling a kobe. . ."

wow

Vertical
05-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Milwaukee loves you Lebron!!!

Tmac&Luther
05-14-2010, 05:24 PM
no they were not the better team the cavs record proved that.

LMAO :lol Regular season records don't mean jack shit. The playoffs are a completely different season and a completely different animal.

The Celtics were EASILY the better "team"....and they proved it. They had better post play (which counts in the playoffs), a WAY better defense (which counts in the playoffs), and better guard/PG play (which counts in the playoffs). Exactly what facet of the game were the Cavs better than the Celtics?

Jloyola
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
If the Browns ever win a Super Bowl we'll forget LeBron ever existed.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/RavensRule52/modell-art-blr-1.jpg

BoricuaCJA
05-14-2010, 06:29 PM
So I'm listening to it right now while I'm eating. The guy was talking about chicken terayaki and saku japan(a place at the mall to eat where I live). FUnny thing is, I'm eating that shit right now. LMFAO! I live in Dallas Fortworth btw.

These people do bitch a lot.