PDA

View Full Version : Why are Laker fans so concerned with Lebron James?

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't get it? (I really do, but for you illiterates like Koolaidman, this is a rhetorical question).

The Cavs have never played the Lakers in a game of any real importance. There's no history between the two teams, the Cavs have zero championships so they're no threat in that area. Really, why give a fuck about the Cleveland Cavaliers if you're Lakers fan?

If I was a Lakers fan (thank god I'm not), I'd be ultra pissed that my team's number one rival is enjoying resurgent success. As a Spurs fan, I like nothing more than when the Lakers (or for the Texas based Spurs fans) or Mavs lose. Yet you guys are here acting like the Lakers just won something when the fact is that the team that has fucked your team in the ass the most just advanced to the Western Conference Finals.

Man, you dudes really make little sense.

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Cool story bro. Most Laker fans want a rematch with boston..Watching Cle fail is just funny cuz ppl keep over hyping them & they fail year after year.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't get it? (I really do, but for you illiterates like Koolaidman, this is a rhetorical question).

The Cavs have never played the Lakers in a game of any real importance. There's no history between the two teams, the Cavs have zero championships so they're no threat in that area. Really, why give a fuck about the Cleveland Cavaliers if you're Lakers fan?

If I was a Lakers fan (thank god I'm not), I'd be ultra pissed that my team's number one rival is enjoying resurgent success. As a Spurs fan, I like nothing more than when the Lakers (or for the Texas based Spurs fans) or Mavs lose. Yet you guys are here acting like the Lakers just won something when the fact is that the team that has fucked your team in the ass the most just advanced to the Western Conference Finals.

and why do numnuts like you wonder how many hairs Lebronze has on his balls....Lebron is a loser but the media wants to rank him ahead of the real Face of the League...Mr. 81

milkshakeballa
05-13-2010, 10:38 PM

why are you so concerned with laker fans?

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Cool story bro. Most Laker fans want a rematch with boston..Watching Cle fail is just funny cuz ppl keep over hyping them & they fail year after year.

That shit is an excuse. To save my fingers some typing, I'll just C&P what I wrote about this in a another thread:

You want the Cavs to lose because the thing you fear the most, even more so than another Celtic beatdown, is James winning since it will no doubt make your number 1 lover there in LA completely irrelevant.

If anything, this just shows how bitchmade LA fans truly are. You'd rather see James lose than the Celtics lose. And don't give me any of that "revenge" bullshit, which is just a pathetic way of trying to save face so you don't come off looking like complete total faggots for Kobe.

And further evidence of this comes in the form of the 2007 NBA Finals, when you guys had no dog in the fight, one of your rivals going for their 4th ship in the decade when you had 3, and you guys were still rooting for James to fail. The Laker fans on the ESPN boards had a collective orgasm when the sweep was complete.

But hey, if you consider yourself a real fan and not a #24 nuthugger, what I'm saying doesn't apply to you. They know who they are, believe me.

picc84
05-13-2010, 10:41 PM
There are two posters in here more obsessed with laker fans than laker fans are obsessed with anything.

J Zone
05-13-2010, 10:42 PM
We are? That's news to me.

cobbler
05-13-2010, 10:43 PM

What don't you get?

We want revenge. How could it get any sweeter for a Laker fan? The blowhard Shaq goes home a loser in the 2nd round. We get to witness the chosen one and his followers win nothing... again. We get to play the Suns and get some payback for last 2 series losses. And most of all, should the Celts beat the Magic (I predicted a Magic/Lakers finals pre playoffs), our boys get the chance to take out our arch rivals in the finals where it hurts the most.

God loves the Lakers! :toast

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 10:43 PM
why are you so concerned with laker fans?

Instead of deflecting with weakass canned responses would you like to try and answer the question?

Why are you all obsessed with Lebron James and the Cavs when he and they are completely irrelevant to the Lakers franchise?

After Lebron lost his last game you had Laker fans starting threads about being proud of the board for "uniting" against Lebron James. That's how much he occupies the minds of you guys.

DJ Mbenga
05-13-2010, 10:44 PM
this whole forum is celebrating what do you mean laker fans

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 10:45 PM
What don't you get?

We want revenge. How could it get any sweeter for a Laker fan? The blowhard Shaq goes home a loser in the 2nd round. We get to witness the chosen one and his followers win nothing... again. We get to play the Suns and get some payback for last 2 series loses. And most of all, should the Celts beat the Magic (I predicted a Magig/Lakers finals pre playoffs), our boys get the chance to take out our arch rivals in the finals where it hurts the most.

God loves the Lakers! :toast

I'll say again:

You want the Cavs to lose because the thing you fear the most, even more so than another Celtic beatdown, is James winning since it will no doubt make your number 1 lover there in LA completely irrelevant.

If anything, this just shows how bitchmade LA fans truly are. You'd rather see James lose than the Celtics lose. And don't give me any of that "revenge" bullshit, which is just a pathetic way of trying to save face so you don't come off looking like complete total faggots for Kobe.

And further evidence of this comes in the form of the 2007 NBA Finals, when you guys had no dog in the fight, one of your rivals going for their 4th ship in the decade when you had 3, and you guys were still rooting for James to fail. The Laker fans on the ESPN boards had a collective orgasm when the sweep was complete.

Quit Hatin'
05-13-2010, 10:48 PM

rivals? maybe they consider us rivals, but so do 29 other teams. You gotta play a intense playoff series against each to be rivals. clevland has ducked once again so no way are we ever going to be considered rivals

rmt
05-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Some of the Laker fans are really Kobe fans and since Lebron has replaced Kobe as the best player in the NBA, they enjoy watching Lebron lose.

If I were a Lakers fan looking toward the Finals, I think I'd rather see the Cavs (who except for Shaq have never won a championship). The Celtics are a tough, defensive team filled with proven, playoff performers and they're not afraid of the Lakers as they've already beaten them in the Finals. Pierce, Garnett, Allen, Rondo, Perkins, Rasheed, Finley have all won championships. Most of them have toughness and grit - something probably only Kobe (maybe crazy Artest?) and Fisher on the Lakers have.

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 10:49 PM
If they were smart they'd be worrying about me lads the Spurs. They've got the bessy coach going and they've got all this time orf until the Finals. That's a tad scary proposition for the rest of the teams. Looking forward to a the dog's bollocks match!

Toodle pip!

Quit Hatin'
05-13-2010, 10:50 PM
if I were a spurs fan i would stay upstairs.

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
rivals? maybe they consider us rivals, but so do 29 other teams. You gotta play a intense playoff series against each to be rivals. clevland has ducked once again so no way are we ever going to be considered rivals

I was referring to the Celts with rivals, not the Cavs, who are irrelevant to the Lakers.

But given the reactions from the "Lakers fans" here, you'd think the Cavs have beatdown the Lakers in the last Finals by 39 or something.

But you sir, have a clue. Laker fan should give fuck all about Cleveland.

Champs15
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
I'd be happy wither either the Celtics or the Cavs losing. Celtics because they're our hated rivals and Cavs because the media has deified Lebron as the best player in the game when he has never even won a championship and has presented him with multiple MVP's even though he can't close out a game or series.

What makes little sense is why a Spurs fan is so concerned with Lakers Fan business. Not much else to do I guess.

Quit Hatin'
05-13-2010, 10:52 PM
i hate both boston and lebron what that make me.

cobbler
05-13-2010, 10:53 PM

No duh. The #1 team in the regular season and favorites to win it all goes down. It is the talk on every sports show, blog, and forum across the world. And yet you are obsessed with the Laker fans reaction? While it is quite easy to rationalize why a Laker fan would be interested in such a large upset that could have a direct effect on the Lakers future, I find it difficult to come up with any reason you should care about us? Well, other than you are a freak...

cobbler
05-13-2010, 10:57 PM
I'll say again:

And Ill say it again... LBJ and whoever else can have all the regular season awards they desire. It's all about the title. Which TEAM wins. If you cannot grasp that, well then, I fell sorry for you as you are just being petty.

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 11:04 PM
No duh. The #1 team in the regular season and favorites to win it all goes down. It is the talk on every sports show, blog, and forum across the world. And yet you are obsessed with the Laker fans reaction? While it is quite easy to rationalize why a Laker fan would be interested in such a large upset that could have a direct effect on the Lakers future, I find it difficult to come up with any reason you should care about us? Well, other than you are a freak...

See how easy that was?

Instead of all the deflecting and posturing to save face, you come with a straight answer, at least somewhat. Translated the above reads: "Sob, sob, sob. The mean ol media is no longer sucking my Kobe's cock. All they talk about is Lebron James and the Cavs and how he's so much better. Sob, sob, sob. Damnit! Talk about Kobe just for a few seconds!"

Which is why you guys are so happy. You can't wait to tune in those shows that you take seriously and hear the inevitable Kobe-Lebron James comparisons and the ensuing derision for the latter. You all have fallen into the media trap that you so despise and I find the irony quite humorous.

Now as my concern with Lakers fans, just consider me the Spur fan version of Luva and Dazed, who start threads about the Spurs and their fans whenever the opportunity arises.

Doing my part to give the board some balance.

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Last time i checked there were fans from every team rooting against the Cavs. Only small penis complex spurfan would come to the conclusion that it was only lakerfans.

midnightpulp
05-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Last time i checked there were fans from every team rooting against the Cavs. Only small penis complex spurfan would come to the conclusion that it was only lakerfans.

Yeah, but the other fan's team wasn't playing their greatest rival.

Check this comparison. Spurs fans often consider the Lakers their greatest rival, and in 2004, they were playing the Wolves who featured Duncan's biggest rival, KG.

KG just won the MVP and there was much talk at that time of him being better than Duncan, and if he goes on to the win the championship, you'd have talking heads the world over proclaiming him Duncan's total superior. If you're more of a Duncan fan than a Spurs fan, this is a nightmare scenario.

Myself, I was rooting for the Wolves to completely demolish the Lakers and couldn't care less if KG dropped 40 and 20 and was declared the all-time king of power forwards.

Only a bitchmade fan would root for their greatest rival to win. Now I know you guys are using the "revenge" excuse these days, but what about 07 when you were rooting for the Spurs because it would mean a Lebron James fail?

As your boy Koolaid_Man said:

"James failing means Kobe is elevated."

At least he came out and said it.

D. Nile
05-13-2010, 11:20 PM
if I were a spurs fan i would stay upstairs.

Upstairs, mate?

If thou want to find ole Dempsey thou either need to butcher' at the rub dub or outwith of the rub dub where I'll be purchasing some celebratory brass flutes for me Spurs championship afterparty.

Toodle pip!

Andrew Bynum
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Thread sucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
i hate both boston and lebron what that make me.

a hater

Quit Hatin'

LkrFan
05-14-2010, 12:10 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/21blk5z.jpg

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:28 AM

:rollin

21_Blessings
05-14-2010, 12:39 AM

Would have been funnier if he was wearing a knicks uni

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Why?
because of this ...
Chris Richards:
brandon roy is on kobe;s level. same with durant.
Right now, I do know that when the game is on the line, Kobe IMO is not the best closer. Lebron, Melo and Wade for me are better closers.
ill tell you what Jam Stoned, if Kobe wins a back to back title this year with Finals MVP and a decent shooting FG%
then I would stop hatin on the man.Until then, he's just a one hit wonder no different than Chauncey Billups. A player that just got lucky he was on a talented team.
Lebron's the perfect example of what im talking about. Mo Williams goes down and what did Bron do? He settled for less scoring and involved his teammates.
With Bynum's injury, Id say the Lakers wont reach the Finals as well. Spurs Cavs rematch is what we'll all see in June

AND

Miami heat:
So Grady, the answer is no. Kobe isn't more clutch than LeBron or D-Wade.
I don't care what you think about ginobili, what I do know is that LeBron and others are better clutch players than Kobe is,
and the stats prove it.
LeBron is #1 in most everything clutch. Laker fans in denial, once again.
In the last 5 years though, LeBron > Kobe in game winning shots

midnightpulp
05-14-2010, 05:42 AM
Why?
because of this ...
Chris Richards:
Right now, I do know that when the game is on the line, Kobe IMO is not the best closer. Lebron, Melo and Wade for me are better closers.
ill tell you what Jam Stoned, if Kobe wins a back to back title this year with Finals MVP and a decent shooting FG%
then I would stop hatin on the man.Until then, he's just a one hit wonder no different than Chauncey Billups. A player that just got lucky he was on a talented team.
Lebron's the perfect example of what im talking about. Mo Williams goes down and what did Bron do? He settled for less scoring and involved his teammates.
With Bynum's injury, Id say the Lakers wont reach the Finals as well. Spurs Cavs rematch is what we'll all see in June

AND

Miami heat:
I don't care what you think about ginobili, what I do know is that LeBron and others are better clutch players than Kobe is,
and the stats prove it.

I can feel that.

Nothing better than seeing a frontrunner get silenced when things don't go his way. I root against the Lakers for the same reasons.

TheManFromAcme
05-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Crap, I didn't know the Lakers were playing Boston on Monday...:rolleyes

pauls931
05-14-2010, 08:03 AM
I wonder if some of them forgot Orlando has a better record than LA too.

Ashy Larry
05-14-2010, 08:45 AM
you want proof? go to LG.net

Every single thread in the General NBA room is practically about LeBron James. Dude is made out to be self absorbent and a major urinal cake but if he acted this way while playing for the Lakers, it would all good. I guess they can't stand him because he's a challenge to Kobe's so-called throne.

You know it's bad when they call out the dude's name even during the NBA finals and he wasn't even playing ........

http://i39.tinypic.com/2chkuix.gif

Ashy Larry
05-14-2010, 08:46 AM
I wonder if some of them forgot Orlando has a better record than LA too.

Lakers are a battle tested team. They've closed out two series on the road. HCA advantage did the Cavs much good. Hell, the Lakers had HCA last year and lost it twice.....

midnightpulp
05-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Crap, I didn't know the Lakers were playing Boston on Monday...:rolleyes

Nice catch.

But you as a long times Laker fan know the behavior some Lakers fans are showing reeks of rooting for the back of the jersey instead of the front.

midnightpulp
05-14-2010, 08:53 AM

Every single thread in the General NBA room is practically about LeBron James. Dude is made out to be self absorbent and a major urinal cake but if he acted this way while playing for the Lakers, it would all good. I guess they can't stand him because he's a challenge to Kobe's so-called throne.

You know it's bad when they call out the dude's name even during the NBA finals and he wasn't even playing ........

See, Lakers, err, Kobe fans, this is what I'm talking about. But I try to bring it up with you all and get called a "whiny bitch" "hater" etc.

Kudos to Larry for recognizing what's going on. Showing that in some circles within the Lakers fanbase, Kobe has become bigger than the Lakers.

Ashy Larry
05-14-2010, 09:00 AM
See, Lakers, err, Kobe fans, this is what I'm talking about. But I try to bring it up with you all and get called a "whiny bitch" "hater" etc.

Kudos to Larry for recognizing what's going on. Showing that in some circles within the Lakers fanbase, Kobe has become bigger than the Lakers.

In some cases it's true. You have Laker fans and you have Kobe fans. I've been a fan before Magic and will continue to support the team after Kobe. There's a huge obsession with LeBron probably because he's fighting Kobe for the top spot.

The media has tried to place certain players in the spot after MJ (Grant Hill) and they always do those comparisons with players.

Kobe vs. AI
Kobe vs TMac
Kobe vs Vince

The one constant has always been Kobe. LeBron comes along and Kobe fans literally freak the fuck out. They'll try to pin this loss on him. Dude had nine turnovers which is brutal but you can't blame anyone who throws up 27 points, 19 rebounds and 10 assists.

That Game 5 meltdown, he totally should get slack. But him going down surely makes Kobe fan happy........

21_Dickings
05-14-2010, 09:03 AM
In some cases it's true. You have Laker fans and you have Kobe fans. I've been a fan before Magic and will continue to support the team after Kobe. There's a huge obsession with LeBron probably because he's fighting Kobe for the top spot.

The media has tried to place certain players in the spot after MJ (Grant Hill) and they always do those comparisons with players.

Kobe vs. AI
Kobe vs TMac
Kobe vs Vince

The one constant has always been Kobe. LeBron comes along and Kobe fans literally freak the fuck out. They'll try to pin this loss on him. Dude had nine turnovers which is brutal but you can't blame anyone who throws up 27 points, 19 rebounds and 10 assists.

That Game 5 meltdown, he totally should get slack. But him going down surely makes Kobe fan happy........

Totally agree with that. Game 5 was where the series was lost.

midnightpulp
05-14-2010, 09:05 AM

Kobe vs. AI
Kobe vs TMac
Kobe vs Vince

Nice post :toast

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Totally agree with that. Game 5 was where the series was lost.

Horseshit! All they had to do was take 6 to get back to Ohio and 7. James didn't lead last night. He followed. He followed the Celtics. They, the Celtics led him to his doom, and he went willingly. He couldn't wait for it to be over, for that agony, that endless turmoil to cease & desist. Those TO's were the "give-a-way" (tee, hee) to Jame's pathology. Like fillin' a revolver with 2 bullets, spinnin' the cylinder and then turning it on the Celtics.

He never stood a chance.

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 12:00 PM

Kobe vs. AI
Kobe vs TMac
Kobe vs Vince

agree and agree Ashy larry

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm not obssessed so much as I am fascinated by the specimen known as LeBron James. I do admire his game and realize he is spectacular when he's not being arrogant and even when he is; I realize I'd probalby think my shit didn't stink if I were in his position, too. I think it stems as a vs. argument because that's what us humans do. We want to always pit our ideals up against a "foreign" idea and come out victorious. Hence, we got the whole Kobe vs. Lebron charade that has really grown tiresome. I am first and formost a Laker fan. I will be a fan of the purple & gold when Kobe retires and after the next Laker star retires. I don't know why the argument over who is better or this and that still rages on, but from my vantage point--I enjoy watching both play and respect the fact that LeBron is an excellent ball player.

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:22 PM

Kobe vs. AI
Kobe vs TMac
Kobe vs Vince

:tu

It's just as bad at ClubLakers. I can't even stand it there anymore.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Why?
because of this ...
Chris Richards:

AND

Miami heat:
and the stats prove it.

Shit like this is why Kobe fans are the easiest target out of all the fanboys in the league and why trolls continues to attack and make fun out of them. They'll actually jot down every quotes you said and bump it back as soon as any of Kobe's adversaries fails. They just take everything when it comes to Kobe so personal. Who gives a fuck, im sure Kobe does'nt, but his legion of lovers are always out here making sure his status is secured. :lol

A bit if advice to you # 24 homo loving dick riders. Dont take stuff seriously, because its not.

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:30 PM
A bit if advice to you # 24 homo loving dick riders. Dont take stuff seriously, because its not.

Vice versa. You Kobe haters are just as sickening as the Kobe fanboys. I hate both of you the same.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Vice versa. You Kobe haters are just as sickening as the Kobe fanboys. I hate both of you the same.
I think there's a difference between a real Kobe hater and one that just yanks people's chain for fun. Im one of the latter.

Some of these people are so dense, they cant even actually tell a live one from a bait.

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:32 PM
BTW, I'm gonna be on Red Dead Redemption before all of you. And if I get banned in November, so fucking what. I'll just buy another 360 in November.

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:33 PM
I think there's a difference between a real Kobe hater and one that just yanks people's chain for fun. Im one of the latter.

Either way, you guys are fucking annoying.

MateoNeygro
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Instead of deflecting with weakass canned responses would you like to try and answer the question?

Why are you all obsessed with Lebron James and the Cavs when he and they are completely irrelevant to the Lakers franchise?

After Lebron lost his last game you had Laker fans starting threads about being proud of the board for "uniting" against Lebron James. That's how much he occupies the minds of you guys.

I'm not trying to be on Lakerfan side but if you think about it LeBron isn't irrelevant to these fans. If he does win Rings then he threatens Kobe's Lakers.

rAm
05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
OP is right though. Every laker-fan I know has made a LOL Lebron FB status update or some shit, the whole fanbase is stoked that Lebron lost. Not that they want a rematch w/ a team that won't make it there in the first place.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Either way, you guys are fucking annoying.
It keeps the balance. If people does'nt want to read anything that slights Kobe even in the slightest manner then they should head over to LG.Net and join the other loonies out there.

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 12:42 PM
OP is right though. Every laker-fan I know has made a LOL Lebron FB status update or some shit, the whole fanbase is stoked that Lebron lost. Not that they want a rematch w/ a team that won't make it there in the first place.

acting like the same shit wont happen if Kobe gets eliminated. lol

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Facebook is for fags.

rAm
05-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Facebook is for fags.

or people w/ friends they like to keep in touch with. sorry mexican.

rAm
05-14-2010, 12:55 PM
acting like the same shit wont happen if Kobe gets eliminated. lol

That will be my turn to hate.

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 12:58 PM
BTW, I'm gonna be on Red Dead Redemption before all of you. And if I get banned in November, so fucking what. I'll just buy another 360 in November.

Fuck off, Raiderhead fan... ;)

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Shit like this is why Kobe fans are the easiest target out of all the fanboys in the league and why trolls continues to attack and make fun out of them. They'll actually jot down every quotes you said and bump it back as soon as any of Kobe's adversaries fails. They just take everything when it comes to Kobe so personal. Who gives a fuck, im sure Kobe does'nt, but his legion of lovers are always out here making sure his status is secured. :lol

LOL Seriously. ChrisRichards ...
Do you think I actually wrote down your crap? All i did was go in to the Kobe sticky and there you were dozens of times ...I copied and pasted a few ...not that difficult when you post about kobe EVERY OTHER FREAKING DAY! You Harlem and Mimai heat bash him constantly did not take much effort on my part ..and you are wrong Kobe has no adversaries as you put ...I think you take this stuff personal ...not me.

I just enjoy a good debate (which I RARELY find here) on sports ...this forum is like a virtual barbershop where you can debate Dwill vs. CP3 or Kobe vs. Lebron ...

I just like to point out people's ridiculous statements a key component of a great debate is to use someone arguments against them.

If you dont like it stop posting outlandish bullshit that blows up in your face!

LOL It's all good though ...

Check my posts I actually post about kobe rarely ...and I FrEAKING have him as my sign in name ....

Chr!s Childs
05-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I hope the lakers lose to the suns...

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 06:21 PM

not me i didnt even post anything when we beat Utah ...

Everyone knows i bleed purple & gold no need ...

Besides I was getting sick of the bashing i did enjoy it for a few hours but i was DEFENDING lebron in the post game thread to joe Tait ...check it out if you dont believe me. in fact I pointed out Kobe's Game 7 vs. phoenix.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 07:06 PM
LOL Seriously. ChrisRichards ...
Do you think I actually wrote down your crap? All i did was go in to the Kobe sticky and there you were dozens of times ...I copied and pasted a few ...not that difficult when you post about kobe EVERY OTHER FREAKING DAY! You Harlem and Mimai heat bash him constantly did not take much effort on my part ..and you are wrong Kobe has no adversaries as you put ...I think you take this stuff personal ...not me.

I just enjoy a good debate (which I RARELY find here) on sports ...this forum is like a virtual barbershop where you can debate Dwill vs. CP3 or Kobe vs. Lebron ...

I just like to point out people's ridiculous statements a key component of a great debate is to use someone arguments against them.

If you dont like it stop posting outlandish bullshit that blows up in your face!

LOL It's all good though ...

Check my posts I actually post about kobe rarely ...and I FrEAKING have him as my sign in name ....

I never bumped any of y'all outlandish posts. I dont come in on one thread and specifically mentions any name. Come on, Ive been having fun for the most part and you guys would actually take your time quoting things Ive said. You guys have some sort of personal vendetta against people who does'nt worship Kobe. :lol

You guys brining up things Ive said in the past. Thats personal bud. But whatever, its not that serious. I hope its not in your case :lmao