PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Boston

JoeTait75
05-13-2010, 10:59 PM
I was way, way wrong. The Celtics were the superior team in every facet. More cohesive. More physical. More precise. More unified. Tougher. And just plain better.

C's fans- good luck to your team against Orlando. I don't know if you'll win, but you'll play great basketball and give the Magic every kind of challenge they'll want.

Thank God for weed.

LnGrrrR
05-13-2010, 11:00 PM
I was way, way wrong. The Celtics were the superior team in every facet. More cohesive. More physical. More precise. More unified. Tougher. And just plain better.

C's fans- good luck to your team against Orlando. I don't know if you'll win, but you'll play great basketball and give the Magic every kind of challenge they'll want.

Thank God for weed.

:lol :toast

Thanks for being a good sport Joe. To be honest, I didn't know if the Celtics had it in them. I'm very dubious about being able to "turn on the switch" for the playoffs, but these Celtics seem to have done it.

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm not even that surprised only because as the series dragged on it just appeared like Boston was the better team.

But I'd call you a lune if you called this before the series.

Not that Cleveland was so great, but the Celtics looked so bad at various points during the regular season. i swear they were booed so much!

:wow

anyway

<--------------

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2010, 11:03 PM
As much as I'd like to rub it in your face for being cocky all season.... you are a good sport Joe. Good luck re-signing the douchebag this offseason. If you even want him back at this point.

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 11:03 PM
At least it saves my downloads at uni now, with no streaming for games.

Like I said in the other thread congrats Boston.

Carn Phoenix!

JoeTait75
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM
As much as I'd like to rub it in your face for being cocky all season.... you are a good sport Joe.

Go ahead and rub it in if you feel like it. That's what this forum is all about.

Good luck re-signing the douchebag this offseason. If you even want him back at this point

I really don't care, I'm just tired of the whole circus.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
At least it saves my downloads at uni now, with no streaming for games.

Like I said in the other thread congrats Boston.

Carn Phoenix!

care for a Double Burger w/Cheese...hell the fries and drinks on me too...hmmm....How bout Burger KING.....they still open...

bostonguy
05-13-2010, 11:11 PM

Thank God for weed.

Thanks for the props. Maybe Colt Mccoy can rejuvenate that city if Lebron does bolt. I am being serious on that btw.

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Go ahead and rub it in if you feel like it. That's what this forum is all about.

Nah. i'd rather save it for the bandwagon cavs fans on this forum.

ginobili's bald spot
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the props. Maybe Colt Mccoy can rejuvenate that city if Lebron does bolt. I am being serious on that btw.

Jamison=championship!

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
care for a Double Burger w/Cheese...hell the fries and drinks on me too...hmmm....How bout Burger KING.....they still open...

Burger KING is quitter. I'm going to get me some subway then drive home and sit on the beach for a few hours tomorrow.

badfish22
05-13-2010, 11:15 PM

I think he was talking to Celtic fans.

JoeTait75
05-13-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm so glad these Cavs losers are hurting. I predicted this shit from day one.:lmao

It's a beautiful night here in NE Ohio, I got to spend some quality time with the lady tonight, and I just cleared this big-ass chunk of resin out of my bubbler. I ain't hurtin that bad, Luva. :lol

JJ Hickson
05-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Nah. i'd rather save it for the bandwagon cavs fans on this forum.

You mean like Bostonguy?

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Whats crazy is that Celtics got curbstomped at home to the Nets at one point this season hahaha...Pretty good health & mental toughness wins championships. Regular season doesnt mean sheeeeet, just look at the past 2 seasons.

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 11:19 PM
It's a beautiful night here in NE Ohio, I got to spend some quality time with the lady tonight, and I just cleared this big-ass chunk of resin out of my bubbler. I ain't hurtin that bad, Luva. :lol

Too right, when your team loses you just move on :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Luva actually plays for the Lakers, so his pain would be different than ours..

JoeTait75
05-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Too right, when your team loses you just move on :lol

Yup, Browns training camp starts in two months. Unlike the Cavaliers, they'll be open and upfront about being shitty. There's a certain comfort in that. :rolleyes

Bob Lanier
05-13-2010, 11:21 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2695/lolbron.jpg

picc84
05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2695/lolbron.jpg

:rollin

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Yup, Browns training camp starts in two months. Unlike the Cavaliers, they'll be open and upfront about being shitty. There's a certain comfort in that. :rolleyes

My footy team is fucked too. Key players getting injured in the middle stretch of the season and players getting suspended. It sucks.

JoeTait75
05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
You say that now. That's that stress talking. Wait until you wake up tomorrow morning feeling like it;s the end of the world. Don't come on here and pretend like you don't care.:lmao

Oh, I care. But after 25 years of this kind of thing you get a little bit desensitized.

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 12:47 AM

Thank God for weed.

Joe you one of the best ... LMAO
....stay classy