PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand ESPN's coverage of the NBA

DazedAndConfused
05-13-2010, 11:17 PM
They have some of the worst analysts I've ever seen. Really wish we could be listening to Charles, Kenny, and Ernie right now than these fucking clowns.

VBM
05-13-2010, 11:18 PM
They have some of the worst analysts I've ever seen. Really wish we could be listening to Charles, Kenny, and Ernie right now than these fucking clowns.

Charles: Let me tell you about the women in Cleveland, Ernie....

HarlemHeat37
05-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Granted they didn't really look like champions at times last postseason, this year it's pretty obvious they just aren't the same team they were last year.

The offense is significantly worse. Artest has brought in a much needed defensive stopper, but he pretty much negates those positives with his horrendous shooting and ball stopping ways on offense. The most alarming thing I see is a lack of heart, hustle, and drive. Watching the Lakers in Game 4 it was pretty disheartening to see them consistently getting beat to loose balls and rebounds. You could tell they had given up midway through the 3rd quarter. There is something peculiar about this team, it's almost as if they enjoy being pushed to the brink. They don't want to exert the effort they need unless they absolutely have to. The problem is they aren't as good as they were last year and playing this game is bound to backfire on them at some point.

I'm still going to root for this team and hold out hope that they will find that extra gear and motivation at some point during the playoffs, but deep inside there is a gut feeling that this team just doesn't have it this year.

DJ Mbenga
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
sucks i cant hear charles saying "dont worry kenny, cavs got this"

mavsfan1000
05-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Stuart Scott is fucking annoying. Always talking about Lebron. Stfu and analyze the game rather than just one player.

Tmac&Luther
05-13-2010, 11:41 PM
JVG is the only one who's entertaining. Mark Jackson sucks ass

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 11:42 PM
ESPN coverage sucks balls in general..TNT HD & inside the nba shits on anything espn

VBM
05-13-2010, 11:45 PM
JVG is the only one who's entertaining. Mark Jackson sucks ass

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/04/27/amd_mark-jackson.jpg :This post is not "grown man move" material.

Jacob1983
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Jeff Van Gundy will call out the refs on bad calls. He doesn't sugar coat anything unlike most of the people on ESPN. I thought it was funny when JVG was basically saying that Varejao was being a pussy because he was bleeding tonight. Mark Jackson is the worst. The man needs to take a speech class.

LnGrrrR
05-14-2010, 01:30 AM
"Blood cleanses the soul!"

DazedAndConfused
05-14-2010, 01:31 AM
Love JVG but Mark Jackson and Mike Breen really need to go.

duhoh
05-14-2010, 01:39 AM
i almost wish that mark jackson would get a coaching job.

newacc
05-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Love JVG but Mark Jackson and Mike Breen really need to go.

Very Tru.